Blocked by one-dollar charge ! TIMER LOCK 3 for Smart Phone Addicts
This app will lock your smartphone for a certain period of time. This helps to ensure your study and sleep time. The smartphone will become unlocked after the elapse of a designated time of your choice.The lock can be disabled, however there would be a charge of $1.
Locking your smartphone by yourself secures sufficient time for studying and healthy sleep.
【How to Use】
1. Download the application.
2. Click “Apps with usage access” and check TimerLock3.
3. Click “Protected apps” to check TimerLock3.
4. Launch TIMER LOCK from the home screen.
5. Register yourself as a user.
6. Set “Locking Time”, using the slide bar.
7. Press the “Lock Start” button.
8. Press the OK button.
9. Locking is now enabled. (The “TIMER LOCK 3” screen appears.)
10. The home screen cannot be used. (Making phone calls and receiving incoming calls are possible.)
11. After the elapse of the designated locking time, the timer becomes unlocked. (The screen is cleared.)
12. Unlocking the timer during the lock period is possible, but at a charge.
This application was designed for those who tend to lack in concentration and check their smartphone when they should be studying for entrance exams, tests, etc. It’s for those who continue checking their text messages or wasting time on social networks. It’s also for those who keep touching the smartphone till late at night and cannot enter a deep sleep.
You can lock your own smartphone forcibly and will not be able to unlock it as long as you have it set between 1 – 12 hours. Unlocking it forcibly will incur a charge. In case of emergency, the calling function remains usable.
Checking your smartphone for 3 hours every day is equal to spending 5 years on your phone if you continue doing this for 40 years. Checking your smartphone for 6 hours every day is equal to spending 10 years within the same period. Let’s save our precious time to use it for something more meaningful.
With some models, the lock function may be released by power saving setting. Make sure to exclude TimerLock3 from the power saving setting.