What are you guys doing! I think you know that a lot of people can't connect their furby to the app. So why does the hatching take a whole day and the only way to speed it up is with a furby. Even the presents you need a furby to open them all.
not scanning :( its not scanning my furby on my rca 7in" tablet it works fine on my phone just on my tablet i hear that like crackling sound on my phone and my furby replys everytime and i dont hear it on my tablet and my furby dont reply i dont know if that has anything to do with it and on both i turned both volumes down and up on my devices and it still works on my phone not my tablet i have tryed everything. PLEASE fix.
App is junk 4 different cell phones and tablets and can't even get one out of the 3 furby to connect at all. Don't waste your time!
0 star if possible Do not work on s4, lg p715 or chinese tablet. No use of 270mb of crap. There is no zero star feedback option here.
Will not connect to the Furbling Both of my daughters got one of these for Christmas and I cannot get the App to detect either toy. I downloaded the app today and have tried to connect it to the toys several times. It just will not do it. I have an LG G2 that works perfectly fine so the issue has to be with the app. So much for being excited over a Christmas present.
Love it Soo much fun! But for future references, you need a furby Boom to scan. That's why its called furby Boom! If you have a normal furby, there is a simple furby app. It also works on crystal furbys. It won't be as easy without a furby.
• The Furby Boom app has been improved to work better on hundreds of devices!
• A beeping sound that occurred on some devices has been removed.
• Taking care of Furby’s needs is now faster and easier.
• Tapping on the roll of toilet paper in Furby’s bathroom now causes something funny to happen.
• You can now learn special facts about each of your Furblings by tapping on their name while in their room.