What are you guys doing! I think you know that a lot of people can't connect their furby to the app. So why does the hatching take a whole day and the only way to speed it up is with a furby. Even the presents you need a furby to open them all.
not scanning :( its not scanning my furby on my rca 7in" tablet it works fine on my phone just on my tablet i hear that like crackling sound on my phone and my furby replys everytime and i dont hear it on my tablet and my furby dont reply i dont know if that has anything to do with it and on both i turned both volumes down and up on my devices and it still works on my phone not my tablet i have tryed everything. PLEASE fix.
App is junk 4 different cell phones and tablets and can't even get one out of the 3 furby to connect at all. Don't waste your time!
0 star if possible Do not work on s4, lg p715 or chinese tablet. No use of 270mb of crap. There is no zero star feedback option here.
Won't scan :l I've managed to get the app to start up now at least, but unfortunately I can't at all get any of my Booms or Furblings to scan. I've tried tons of times with each of my furbies, but I unfortunately can't seem to get the scan to work no matter what. You guys must know by now how many of us are having problems with scanning and such, so I really don't see why you guys can't be bothered to try and fix it a bit. :/
This app needs more improvement It took forever to scan my furby boom . I tried to scan my furby boom 25 times and I also checked the proper ways to scan the furby O line and still it didn't recognise my furby boom
• The Furby Boom app has been improved to work better on hundreds of devices!
• A beeping sound that occurred on some devices has been removed.
• Taking care of Furby’s needs is now faster and easier.
• Tapping on the roll of toilet paper in Furby’s bathroom now causes something funny to happen.
• You can now learn special facts about each of your Furblings by tapping on their name while in their room.