What are you guys doing! I think you know that a lot of people can't connect their furby to the app. So why does the hatching take a whole day and the only way to speed it up is with a furby. Even the presents you need a furby to open them all.
Won't scan :l I've managed to get the app to start up now at least, but unfortunately I can't at all get any of my Booms or Furblings to scan. I've tried tons of times with each of my furbies, but I unfortunately can't seem to get the scan to work no matter what. You guys must know by now how many of us are having problems with scanning and such, so I really don't see why you guys can't be bothered to try and fix it a bit. :/
not scanning :( its not scanning my furby on my rca 7in" tablet it works fine on my phone just on my tablet i hear that like crackling sound on my phone and my furby replys everytime and i dont hear it on my tablet and my furby dont reply i dont know if that has anything to do with it and on both i turned both volumes down and up on my devices and it still works on my phone not my tablet i have tryed everything. PLEASE fix.
App is junk 4 different cell phones and tablets and can't even get one out of the 3 furby to connect at all. Don't waste your time!
0 star if possible Do not work on s4, lg p715 or chinese tablet. No use of 270mb of crap. There is no zero star feedback option here.
This app needs more improvement It took forever to scan my furby boom . I tried to scan my furby boom 25 times and I also checked the proper ways to scan the furby O line and still it didn't recognise my furby boom
• The Furby Boom app has been improved to work better on hundreds of devices!
• A beeping sound that occurred on some devices has been removed.
• Taking care of Furby’s needs is now faster and easier.
• Tapping on the roll of toilet paper in Furby’s bathroom now causes something funny to happen.
• You can now learn special facts about each of your Furblings by tapping on their name while in their room.