Hash-a-Gram is designed to be your companion when it comes to posting Hashtags to Instagram to get Likes.
This is the PRO version. Hash-a-Gram (PRO) includes the most liked lists of hashtags called "PRO Lists". Your purchase goes to help support Syncrobyte as we continue to develop and make our apps better. Thank you for taking the time to consider the PRO version.
"Wooo! Averaging 300 likes because of this app :)" -Kris (PRO User)
We know since we have published Hash-a-Gram others have tried to copy our idea. Here is why Hash-a-Gram is different:
-We base our app into two categories, Hashtag lists that you create and save, and preloaded hashtag lists
-We keep posting this lists as simple as a long press on a list
-We have a clean AD FREE user interface that keeps Hash-a-Gram a nice companion with Instagram
-We update regularly with newest and latest lists that we add to your app
If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The CelltracGTS™ Android phone tracking application supports the following features:
- Supports separate configuration profiles to allow tracking in different environments (ie. different vehicles, personal vs. business, etc).
- Provides the ability to keep the screen on while tracking.
- Provides selectable GPS update rates.
- Automatic event generation based on current GPS state analysis. Generates a "Start" of motion event when phone moves a selected distance from its original location, followed by periodic "In-Motion" events while moving, or "Heading-Change" events if the direction of travel changes. When the phone has come to rest for a selected period of time a "Stop" event is generated, followed by periodic "Dormant" events when the phone is still at rest.
- Displays an estimated "Odometer" based on accumulated distances between GPS points, which is also sent to the server with each event.
- Display a resettable "Tripometer" showing the distance travelled since last reset.
- Includes the battery level and battery temperature in event packet data sent to the server.
- Provides the ability to send "impromptu" events with a specified message to the server.
- Includes support for displaying tracked locations on a local map on the phone.
- Unsent events are queued until cell coverage is available.
- Provides the ability to save unsent events to auxiliary storage upon exiting application. These saved unsent events will be reloaded on the next launch of the application.
- Sends data to your own OpenGTS® or GTS Enterprise installation.
- Available currently in English (other translations available in a future release).
Event data can be received within OpenGTS® using the "gprmc" devices communication server (DCS) module that comes with the open-source OpenGTS® package (downloadable from http://www.opengts.org).
More information is available at the following link:
It is an application which creates the log file of form which captures the packet which flows through the network interface of a terminal, and can be read with applications, such as Wireshark and tcpdump.
A log file can be sent to the application of e-mail, and others.
A log file is outputted by a binary file.
It cannot be concluded that applications, such as tcpdump and wireshark, are not used.
** When you uninstalled, please Stop the packet capture
** some commands are used, it may be unable to start
depending on a terminal.
Please understand the situation.
** when su command is old
There is the case that it does not start
== usage ==
* input path of a log file
* choosing a network interface
Capture is started by [Start] button.
[Start] Start packet capture in settings
[Stop] Stop the packet capture
[Display Log] A log can be displayed even when having started other applications
/sdcard/[The log file name to be saved]
[Send Log] A log file can be sent to the application of e-mail, and others.
[refresh interface] Displays the current interface that can listen
[Clear]The log is cleared.
[On] It makes it to wifi on.
[Off] It makes it to wifi off.
[Start] Surrounding wifi is scanned and displayed.
[Stop] The scanning is made off.
[Exit] The application program is canceled.