SIMPLE Switch Widget - Going through two/three screens in Settings simply to toggle a basic control will be a real mess and fuss, might end you up visiting wrong screen quiet few times. Our simple switch widget will get rid of those problems for you. As the name suggests, turning ON/OFF your daily use functions in mobile phone is now so simple, just a tap away and could be accomplished with ease. Similarly, few settings which you often visit could be launched with single click.
Turn On/Off - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, PacketData, Auto-Sync, Auto Rotation, Vibrate Mode, Ringer Mode, Screen Brightness, Battery, Screen Timeout, Wi-Fi HotSpot, haptic feedback.
Shortcuts For - Airplane Mode, GPS, Battery, Alarm, Internal Storage, SD card, Add Account, Date & Time, Settings, Manage Applications, DialPad, Camera.
* 4x1 Widget
* Changes take effect in real-time.
* No Battery Drain - Energy efficient.
* Most Efficient and Powerful
* Ad free.
How to add the widget on Android 4.0+:
* Open the app drawer.
* Tap the "Widgets" tab.
* Find our Simple Switch Widget and drag it to the home screen.
How to add the widget on older versions of android:
* Long press an empty spot on the home screen.
* Select "Widgets".
* Tap on Simple Switch Widget to add it to the home screen.
* Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the performance issues(When the app is killed, widget may stop updating).
* Please relaunch the widget after app update if widget not updating.
* ROM users-> Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card.Bcs, Android does not support widgets on external storage. So, move to SD card option is not enabled.Sorry for the inconvenience.
* If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions(including any new feature) for our Simple Switch Widget, please do not hesitate to tell us.
Contact (Email) : email@example.com
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASK KILLERS!!!
Simple Switch Widget is
Developed & Maintained by : Hashprompt Softwares