Good but lacks a few futures This app is really good but I wish it had a widget for your home screen and different profiles. I don't really want to remember two ips and ports to send packets to.
:/ I don't have or want Tasker. Why can't this target a CNAME instead of just IPs? Also, opening the OSK by default is annoying as hell, especially since it covers the send button.
Works ok once launched After a reboot have to launch the App manually before using it in tasker otherwise I get a Java io error.
Poor functionality 1. Lacks TCP support. 2. Lacks waiting for a response. 3. Due to binding input fields to the data types, one can't use Tasker variables for IP, port and Hex message, when calling this app as a plug-in for Tasker. Without Tasker variables support this addon becomes semi useless.
Perfect for MiLight / EasyBulb etc Using this to control my lights through Tasker. Works as advertised, sends UDP packets with the specified hex values. Seems reliable (as reliable as UDP can be...) and simple. Very happy with it.
- Allows sending broadcasts
- Bugfix for issue where . was inserted prematurely when entering an IP
- Added support for Tasker to do variable replacement for the host/port as well as the text.
- Remembers your settings when you quit and re-launch the app.
- Added support for multi-line text messages.
- Fixed a bug with the Send button not working in Landscape mode.
- Minor bugfix to hopefully prevent a potential crash.
Test delivery of UDP packets between 2 installed instances of this application.