The most reliable & easiest dice, coin, and custom dice randomizer on Android!
You can use the Hatcher Tabletop Dice app to always get a legit roll in tabletop games, role-playing games, board games, card games, chance games, game design sessions, quick social decisions, and more.
- Chance makers on one screen: This multi-function dice app has a 2 Sided Coin, 3 sided die, 4 sided die, 6 sided die, 8 sided die, 10 sided die, 12 sided die and a 20 sided die which are ALL on the Home screen, where you can "roll" any of them.
- Chance makers on solo screens: Choose from the same dice mentioned above on their own solo screen, as well as you can choose the added feature of a custom 1-999 sided "die", set it to any number range that you need.
- Roll history log: Use your finger to scroll through what has been tapped or rolled on any of the dice screens. The roll history resets after 150 rolls.
- Clear Roll History Log: Press the red button to clear the history log on the screen that you are on.
- Options: Mute sounds, change background colors.
- Can be Moved to SD Card for ease of speed and memory space management
- Created by a teenager as a freshman in high school, who created the graphics, art, sounds, design and programming for his first Android Application :)
--Support - If you have any trouble with the app, please let us know by contacting our support!
---Full disclosure - known quirks of this app: Can't easily turn down volume of button sounds all the time (hence why there is a mute sounds option). Can sometimes be slower on screen transitions on single core 256MB internal RAM Android 2.2 to 3.x devices (don't worry, it still maintains full functionality for those long and intense game nights). Runs better on devices with a GPU and 512MB of RAM or more.
(This app was tested by gamers of D&D, Magic, Shadowrun, Backgammon, Risk. Works great!)