HATCX | cost is a simple way to know the expense of medical treatments like CT scans, x-rays, and MRIs. It is based on your actual insurance plan, so you can get the most accurate estimate. You can see the cost of a service that you need from the facilities and doctors near you and save your results for viewing later.
HATCX | cost allows you to search for in-network doctors and facilities by name or specialty. These doctors are in-network with your insurance benefits.
HATCX | cost is free to download and has no in-app purchases.
HATCX | cost is mobile and it is with you when you need it.
With the HATCX | cost app you can:
• Connect with your insurance information
• Sign in with social accounts - Facebook or Google
• Search for services such as CT scan, MRI, x-rays and more
• Search for specialities such as cardiology, pediatrics, oncology, and more
• Search for doctors by name
• Search by location - your current location or a specific location such as address, zip code or city and state
• View recent searches
• View enhanced results lists with ratings and reviews and address and location information
• Address/location information
• Suggested search terms and auto-complete
HATCX | cost is personalized with your insurance information. We connect to your specific insurance benefits to ensure the most accurate estimate for medical treatments that you are searching for and in-network providers including doctors and facilities.
HATCX | cost ensures your information is secure. We follow all applicable laws and ensure your information is protected, but easy for you to access and review.
Within HATCX | cost, you will be able to view a cost breakdown that includes: average price, copayment information, remaining deductible, coinsurance percentage, estimated payment, and your estimated cost for the service you completed a search on.
Within HATCX | cost, you will be able to share your search service, specialty or doctor search, bookmark it for later use, call the provider directly or open the location on maps within your phone.
To use HATCX | cost, you will need to create a HATCX account. Once your HATCX account is created, you simply log into your insurance account. After logging in, you will be able to search for the cost of services and/or in-network doctors and facilities.
tags: health, insurance, medical, cost, care, treatment, transparency, hatcx, hatch, doctor finder, provider search