Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere. Download the FREE app to:
- Study on the go
- Play games to study
- Create your own flashcards (or search millions created by others)
- Improve your study habits
- Study with images and audio, great for all learning styles
What people are saying about Quizlet:
"I cannot live without quizlet anymore, and I assume it's the same for my students :-) Quizlet is a must for every language learner. The Quizlet team always amazes me with its evolution. Just like learning, it only gets better.” - Toshi A., English Teacher
"Quizlet is the key for a student like me who needs a visual, competition, and repetition. I can't say they could add much more. Quizlet helps so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - Robbie S., High School Student
"I just started using quizlet this year, and boy is it a miracle worker! This site has really helped my studying habits, not to mention the fun games! Keep up the good work Quizlet!” - Samuel P., High School Student
* 2-way sync
* Card colors
* Custom Text Size
Check out the paid version to enable 3rd party syncing and remove the ads
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
When you log into your Cram.com account the app automatically downloads your account information including: your created flashcard sets, your favorite flashcard sets and the flashcard sets you study most frequently.
Why you’ll love this flashcard app:
■ Completely free and easy to use
■ Syncs with your Cram.com account
■ Accesses all 75,000,000+ flashcards on Cram.com
■ Works online and offline; when you’re ready to study your flashcards, so is the app
■ Supports two study modes: Card mode and Memorize mode
■ Create/Edit flashcards within the app
About the study modes:
Card mode allows you to quickly view an entire set of flashcards and repeat them as often as you like. Memorize mode automatically hides flashcards you know so you can concentrate on the ones you still need to learn. You can even enable the cram option to supercharge your studying with spaced repetition similar to the Leitner system!
Get the grades you thought were impossible. Start studying for your next test with the Cram.com official mobile flashcard app today!
(There is a free lite version available.)
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode (similar to SuperMemo or Anki)
• Quizlet and Cram.com integration - Browse and download any of their 4 million+ flashcard sets.
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) - for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation - swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website's public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don't want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards from Quizlet or Cram.com.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I'll try to help.
Ways to create your flash cards:
- Login to Quizlet to import your private Quizlet sets!
- Import publicly listed Flashcard Exchange card sets!
- Import publicly listed Quizlet card sets!
- Create image flash cards from folders of images on your SD card
- Create text flash cards from text files on your SD card (.csv)
- Create image flash cards by taking a picture, or by selecting an image from your gallery
- Create image flash cards by drawing a picture on the screen
- Create text flash cards one at a time by typing in the question and answer
- Multiple Choice - 4 answers are shown, you try to choose the correct one
- Honor System - Think of the answer first, then indicate whether or not you got it right
- Exact Text - Type in the answer. Only and exact match will pass!
- Normal - All the cards in the card pack are shown in random order. Save your place or stop at any time to review how you did
- Endless - The cards you have the hardest time with are shown to your more often to help you memorize them.
You can also swap the question and answer for text cards during the quiz (randomly or not).
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download millions of flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org, flashcardexchange, quizlet or studystack
5. Download and upload from/to Dropbox
6. Import from StudyStack
7. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
8. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
9. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
Donation: You can buy pro version on the market or donate through paypal link in anymemo.org. The Pro version has the same features as free version. Don't buy if you want more f eatures!
Project Twitter: @helloworld11
Please DO NOT make comments in Android Market for bugs / suggestions / Questions. I WON'T read it!
Please directly email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post issues in
, I will response as fast as I can!
Welcome to the future of learning! Flash Card Maker Pro™ is the most advanced learning application on the Android Market. Recognized as a top educational tool by national technological, educational and health organizations. This flashcards Android app was developed after months of research on multi-sensory learning techniques and is the only memory improvement application that is optimized for all Android pads, tablets, and mobile phones. This full featured flash cards application uses advanced gesturing and text-to-speech capability to provide users of all ages with a fully interactive brain building experience.
Improve your memory at lightning fast speed using tried and tested multi-sensory training techniques utilizing all pathways of learning (visual, auditory, kinesthetic or seeing, hearing, touching) simultaneously. Use digital flashcards on your Android phone or tablet to teach children the times tables or how to read, to help students study for exams, learn a new language, practice vocabulary, or to prepare for an upcoming presentation.
Easy-to-use features include: play multiple decks at the same time, shake to hide memorized cards during playback, navigate flash cards using finger gestures, shuffle, sort in multiple ways, track speed with timer, share decks via email, create or convert old flashcards for free using developer website, swap question and answer, backup flash cards database to SD card, and live audio playback in multiple languages using built in text-to-speech engine.
Other uses and advantages of the app include: self-improvement and self-help, boost memory through high-tech memorization techniques, remember tasks and facts better with multi-sensory features, teaching children and kids math with subtraction and addition and the alphabet with letters like ABCs, use as a game or training aid to build your brain and study for tests. The most important feature of this app is the ability to read the flash cards out loud and talk back to the user facilitating auditory senses and the learning of new languages like Spanish, French, Italian, and German. Use the application to study or teach educational topics for the SAT, ACT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, IQ tests, AP, TOEFL, PCAT, VCAT, HSPT, AHPAT, OAT, NCLEX, PRAXIS, MBE, FE, MPJE, and ASVAB etc... The app is ideally suited for training and practice for cognitive and speech therapy or learning disability. Targeted for all ages and grades including: adults, children, kids, college, university, kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, high school, graduate, Doctoral, Masters, PhD, and scientist.
Don’t be the only one missing out on what 6 million students use to get better grades, save time, and stress less!
“The semester I found StudyBlue, I went from a 2.8 to a 3.8. I was able to maintain that level of academic achievement and graduate with honors!” – Jennifer, Engineering Major
“StudyBlue has really helped me succeed in retaining and learning concepts. Not only do I find it incredibly useful but some of my fellow classmates also make flashcards and it's a great way to study from another person's perspective. I would recommend StudyBlue to ANY student! – Leah, Dental Student
“My notes are now organized and easily accessible! I love using the mobile app because I always have my phone with me so I can study at any time without carrying an extra deck of flash cards. – Jack, Highschool Junior
Get Better Grades. Save Time.
Make your own study sets and add recommended content served up to you as you create your flashcards. Quiz yourself, track your progress and set reminders to study what you need to know. Select the study mode best for you whether it's flipping flashcards or using our review sheets. Personalize your study sets with advanced formatting features, images and audio.
Choose from over 250+ million student-authored flashcards and notes from the world’s largest digital study library. Quality content from tens of thousands of colleges and high schools are available to search, find, and supplement your studying.
Save time with our Study Guides. Study Guides assemble and deliver flashcards in an organized format so you never miss out on what you don’t know.
Study Your Flashcards Wherever You Go!
Study on the bus or while waiting to meet friends. Instant mobile access to quality notes, flashcards, and study guides makes studying efficient. If you have to stop in the middle of your flashcards, no worries. StudyBlue will remember where you are, so you can pick it up again and start studying where you left off.
Collaborative Learning Community
Collaborate with classmates directly from inside the app. Have discussions, ask questions, share flashcards and get the study materials you might be missing to ace your next exam.
Teachers Love StudyBlue Too!
Download our teacher education edition! (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.studyblue.edu) Create flashcard decks and assign them to your students with no ads. Share your deck and have your class self-assess their learning progress.
- Now available in Spanish, Portuguese, French and British English
- Easier access to our library of study content
- Improved first user experience: Direct access to desired content after first login
Enhanced study mode:
- If your screen times out during a study session, resume your study session from where you left off
- Improved Score user interface
Use StudyBlue on the Web at http://www.studyblue.com
- A free StudyBlue.com account is required.
- Some advanced features, such as advanced card formatting and hiding cards, require a StudyBlue Pro membership.
- Creating flashcards in the app requires an internet connection.
It has all of the same features as StudyDroid-free
* removes the ads
* adds new beta multiple choice quiz feature
* adds new beta custom font option
* unlocks third party sites like Quizlet and StudyStack.
- Multiple study methods: Classic flip and Quiz mode
- Create your own flashcards
- Sync your FlashcardMachine.com flashcards
- Upload flashcards you have created to your FlashcardMachine.com account
- Supports cards with images (created on FlashcardMachine.com)
- Separate flashcards into correct, wrong and flagged piles for future study sessions
- Portrait and landscape study views
- Shuffle cards during study session
- Term-Definition or Definition-Term display
- Access to the 200,000+ sets of shared flashcards on FlashcardMachine.com. A few of the 100+ available subjects include Spanish, French, Japanese, Latin, Medical, History, Science, Psychology, Chemistry, and Math.
Please provide us with feedback by sending an email to email@example.com. If you like the app, please write a review.
Email me with any requests!
We do studying that sticks like a gold digger to a billionaire.
1) Download the app
2) Download videos to your phone or tablet
3) Store videos to watch any time
4) PASS YOUR MATHS EXAM! Happy days!
60 videos available now with 90 more coming throughout 2015. After buying the app the videos are all free. Being from Yorkshire, free is our favourite word ;-)
The crack squad at Sticky:
David - Guinness record breaker for reciting Pi to 22,500 digits (he doesn't get out much). US memory champion. Wears the dandy shirts at Sticky.
Karen - Maths teacher for 14 years. Taught students up to 18 years old. Definitely the brains at Sticky.
**Suitable for 2015 Theory Tests** From the makers of the UK’s BEST SELLING Driving Test software brand – over 5 MILLION copies sold to date!
PASS your theory test, like our other customers: “Passed first time Brilliant app highly recommended passed first time after using this app for a short period 5*”……. “GREAT APP Recommend this to anyone willing to take their theory test. Got me passed first time yesterday so glad!”…… “INVALUABLE! This app, with the partner Hazard Perception app, helped me pass first time (with almost 100% accuracy). A must have for anyone sitting the Theory Test.”
Awarded 'App of the Week' in Auto Express Magazine (July 2013)
Driving Test Success (DTS) has helped over 5 MILLION learners prepare for their tests!
Download the brand new and improved 2015 Theory Test app for learner car drivers and motorcyclists and gain access to ALL the latest OFFICIAL revision questions & answers from the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA), the people who set the tests.
FOR THE WAY YOU WANT TO LEARN!
This app covers everything that you could be asked in your Theory Test, so you can be confident that will be no nasty surprises on the big day!
> Car Drivers in Great Britain
> Car Drivers in Northern Ireland
> Motorcyclists in Great Britain
> Motorcyclists in Northern Ireland
> PRACTISE EVERY OFFICIAL DVSA revision question and answer, covering everything that you could be asked in your test.
> ESSENTIAL REVISION for learner drivers and motorcyclists in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
> SIT UNLIMITED MOCK TESTS that accurately simulate the official DVSA test.
> PRACTISE INTERACTIVE CASE STUDY QUESTIONS and view the official DVSA sample questions.
> OFFICIAL DVSA EXPLANATIONS to help you learn and understand the correct answers.
> INSTANT FEEDBACK after each test.
> REVIEW every question and answer to see where you went wrong.
> CUSTOMISE YOUR LEARNING from the official DVSA categories or from questions that you have not yet seen or have previously answered incorrectly.
> DISCOVER YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES by viewing your best and worst categories at the end of each mock test, so you know which category needs more revision.
> PROGRESS MONITOR to keep a track of how you are doing.
> ADVICE CENTRE to help prepare you for the test.
> FULLY CUSTOMISABLE settings.
> NO INTERNET connection required once downloaded.
> FREE UK SUPPORT. For support enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help you out with your enquiry.
WHY CHOOSE DRIVING TEST SUCCESS?
★ UK’s NUMBER 1 driving test software brand at retail for 14 years*.
★ We've helped over 5 MILLION learners prepare for their tests.
★ A SUCCESSFUL and TRUSTED brand.
★ Contains officially licensed content from the UK government’s THE DRIVER AND VEHICLE STANDARDS AGENCY.
★ Completely UP TO DATE in line with all DVSA changes.
★ A range of AWARD WINNING products at affordable prices.
★ RECOMMENDED and ENDORSED by the UK’s leading driving instructor associations.
Crown Copyright material reproduced under licence from The Driver and Vehicles Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction. *Source; GfK ChartTrack PC software chart 199-2013 (units sold).
+ Make Flash cards
+ Study them
+ Quiz yourself
+ Track your progress.
this app lets you memorize, cram, master your terms easily.
perfect when studying SAT and ASL Test vocabs in flip card format.
You can play Talitrum online, too. http://bit.ly/talitrum