(There is a free lite version available.)
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode (similar to SuperMemo or Anki)
• Quizlet and Cram.com integration - Browse and download any of their 4 million+ flashcard sets.
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) - for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation - swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website's public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don't want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards from Quizlet or Cram.com.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I'll try to help.
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere. Download the FREE app to:
- Study on the go
- Play games to study
- Create your own flashcards (or search millions created by others)
- Improve your study habits
- Study with images and audio, great for all learning styles
What people are saying about Quizlet:
"I cannot live without quizlet anymore, and I assume it's the same for my students :-) Quizlet is a must for every language learner. The Quizlet team always amazes me with its evolution. Just like learning, it only gets better.” - Toshi A., English Teacher
"Quizlet is the key for a student like me who needs a visual, competition, and repetition. I can't say they could add much more. Quizlet helps so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - Robbie S., High School Student
"I just started using quizlet this year, and boy is it a miracle worker! This site has really helped my studying habits, not to mention the fun games! Keep up the good work Quizlet!” - Samuel P., High School Student
When you log into your Cram.com account the app automatically downloads your account information including: your created flashcard sets, your favorite flashcard sets and the flashcard sets you study most frequently.
Why you’ll love this flashcard app:
■ Completely free and easy to use
■ Syncs with your Cram.com account
■ Accesses all 75,000,000+ flashcards on Cram.com
■ Works online and offline; when you’re ready to study your flashcards, so is the app
■ Supports two study modes: Card mode and Memorize mode
■ Create/Edit flashcards within the app
About the study modes:
Card mode allows you to quickly view an entire set of flashcards and repeat them as often as you like. Memorize mode automatically hides flashcards you know so you can concentrate on the ones you still need to learn. You can even enable the cram option to supercharge your studying with spaced repetition similar to the Leitner system!
Get the grades you thought were impossible. Start studying for your next test with the Cram.com official mobile flashcard app today!
-Ability to create a set for any subject or test necessary. All cards are separated into their own unique sets.
- A View-Only mode which displays all the cards in the order that they were created in. Users can freely maneuver throughout the deck and shuffle it.
-A Review Mode which first shuffles the set and displays the cards. Users can run through the deck and mark the terms that are easily recognizable. At the end of the deck, they will be prompted to create a new deck containing only the terms that were not marked.
-A multiple choice Quiz Mode
-A matching Quiz Mode
-A fill-in-the-blank Quiz Mode
-Ability to import existing flashcard sets from Quizlet's website by simply copying and pasting the set's Quizlet URL and entering a corresponding set name of your choice.
-Ability to share and exchange flashcards with others.
-Ability to go back and update the set to edit or delete any existing cards (or the entire set).
-A shuffle button to diversify the order and truly master each set.
-A set of fixed instructions within the application, guiding any difficulties one may encounter while using it.
Ways to create your flash cards:
- Login to Quizlet to import your private Quizlet sets!
- Import publicly listed Flashcard Exchange card sets!
- Import publicly listed Quizlet card sets!
- Create image flash cards from folders of images on your SD card
- Create text flash cards from text files on your SD card (.csv)
- Create image flash cards by taking a picture, or by selecting an image from your gallery
- Create image flash cards by drawing a picture on the screen
- Create text flash cards one at a time by typing in the question and answer
- Multiple Choice - 4 answers are shown, you try to choose the correct one
- Honor System - Think of the answer first, then indicate whether or not you got it right
- Exact Text - Type in the answer. Only and exact match will pass!
- Normal - All the cards in the card pack are shown in random order. Save your place or stop at any time to review how you did
- Endless - The cards you have the hardest time with are shown to your more often to help you memorize them.
You can also swap the question and answer for text cards during the quiz (randomly or not).
+ Make Flash cards
+ Study them
+ Quiz yourself
+ Track your progress.
this app lets you memorize, cram, master your terms easily.
perfect when studying SAT and ASL Test vocabs in flip card format.
Please report any bugs/crashes/feature requests, and they will be implemented as soon as possible!
★ PRO Version Unlocker (Remove Ads) ★
• This app must also stay installed
• Quizlet public flash card import
• StudyStack flash card import
• Stacks - Organize flashcards and keep them tidy
• Test Options: Multiple Choice, Write-In, Timed, Simple (self-validated)
• Images - Attach an image to a flashcard for more information or quick reference
• Hand drawing images for pictures, math, or diagrams
• Stats - See how you did on your testing or quiz sessions
• Quick, Intuitive and modern cards based UI
• Dark themes (including for AMOLED devices for better battery life)
• Network - Crash reporting and allows you to import Quizlet/StudyStack cards. For non-pro version, Google AdMob
• Storage - Save flashcard images and files in the sdcard/Stacks folder, importing, exporting, and backups of cards
Welcome to the future of learning! Flash Card Maker Pro™ is the most advanced learning application on the Android Market. Recognized as a top educational tool by national technological, educational and health organizations. This flashcards Android app was developed after months of research on multi-sensory learning techniques and is the only memory improvement application that is optimized for all Android pads, tablets, and mobile phones. This full featured flash cards application uses advanced gesturing and text-to-speech capability to provide users of all ages with a fully interactive brain building experience.
Improve your memory at lightning fast speed using tried and tested multi-sensory training techniques utilizing all pathways of learning (visual, auditory, kinesthetic or seeing, hearing, touching) simultaneously. Use digital flashcards on your Android phone or tablet to teach children the times tables or how to read, to help students study for exams, learn a new language, practice vocabulary, or to prepare for an upcoming presentation.
Easy-to-use features include: play multiple decks at the same time, shake to hide memorized cards during playback, navigate flash cards using finger gestures, shuffle, sort in multiple ways, track speed with timer, share decks via email, create or convert old flashcards for free using developer website, swap question and answer, backup flash cards database to SD card, and live audio playback in multiple languages using built in text-to-speech engine.
Other uses and advantages of the app include: self-improvement and self-help, boost memory through high-tech memorization techniques, remember tasks and facts better with multi-sensory features, teaching children and kids math with subtraction and addition and the alphabet with letters like ABCs, use as a game or training aid to build your brain and study for tests. The most important feature of this app is the ability to read the flash cards out loud and talk back to the user facilitating auditory senses and the learning of new languages like Spanish, French, Italian, and German. Use the application to study or teach educational topics for the SAT, ACT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, IQ tests, AP, TOEFL, PCAT, VCAT, HSPT, AHPAT, OAT, NCLEX, PRAXIS, MBE, FE, MPJE, and ASVAB etc... The app is ideally suited for training and practice for cognitive and speech therapy or learning disability. Targeted for all ages and grades including: adults, children, kids, college, university, kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, high school, graduate, Doctoral, Masters, PhD, and scientist.
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download millions of flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org, flashcardexchange, quizlet or studystack
5. Download and upload from/to Dropbox
6. Import from StudyStack
7. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
8. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
9. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
Donation: You can buy pro version on the market or donate through paypal link in anymemo.org. The Pro version has the same features as free version. Don't buy if you want more f eatures!
Project Twitter: @helloworld11
Please DO NOT make comments in Android Market for bugs / suggestions / Questions. I WON'T read it!
Please directly email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post issues in
, I will response as fast as I can!
• Simple UI—no pasarán things that you’ll never use.
• Android Material design—latest guidelines applied.
• Create and modify cards easily using your phone or tablet.
• Shuffle your cards if you want to give yourself an extra training. Just shake your phone and it’ll be done. Of course you could restore your original cards order later.
• You have thousands of cards and you forgot where stopped? No problem—Gambit remembers your current position in deck.
• Google Drive™ import and export as part of the backup system—never lose your things again!
Gambit is open source — https://github.com/ming13/gambit.
We think FluxCards are even better than flash cards - here’s why…
* Special Scientific Timing, via Leitner Spaced Repetition for Maximum Memory Retention (which means Minimum Effort for You!)
* Easily Edit or Add New Cards on the Go - just press the Blue Button
* New – Boost Your Memory with Images, Photos or Draw with Your S Pen!
* Extra-Easy Color-Coded Interface
* Quizlet started making problems on 2014-04-20 and might get replaced soon(Imports Sets or Lists from Quizlet.com – Smoothly does it!)
* Always with You, even Offline!
* FluxCards are Perfect for Quick Sessions or Serious Study
Conventional flashcard are great for learning new things – but they can get boring real fast if you don’t use science….
FluxCards uses science!
Here’s the science…
Our special Flux Engine (tm) automatically presents and repeats cards based on how well you know them - that means:
* You Learn Fast!
* Less Boredom
* Less Boredom means More Study
* More Study means You Learn Even Faster!
Yes, it’s like a turbocharger for your brain – and it gets even better, because…
This professional, high-performance app is completely FREE!
Yes, free! And you can enjoy free forever. How’s that for crazy value?
All we ask is that to enjoy the FULL power of our Flux Engine (tm), grab a Premium License (only $4.97!)
FluxCard’s Easy Interface:
Tap anywhere to flip the card and see the other side, then:
1. Remembered correctly - tap Green button
2. Forgot - tap Red button
3. (Or Tap Blue button to edit the card – or add an image!)
It really is that easy!
Create as many sets or lists as you like, FluxCards will always remember your learning progress with that set.
Other apps may have more bells and whistles but we’re confident you’ll love FluxCards, because it’s easy to use and edit, you’ll ENJOY learning with it and because the "Flux" engine technology means you’ll learn faster and easier than EVER before!
Try it right now and see for yourself!
- Smooth card flipping
- Intuitive operations such as creating, modifying, saving, and deleting cards
- Three modes for the order of cards
- Auto play function
- Text-to-speech function
Q. I deleted a card mistakenly...
A. In order to undo deletion, select 'Undo Delete' in the menu options.
Q. Can I stop the text-to-speech function?
A. Yes, you can select the setting for each card set. In the screen of a card set, select 'Card Setting' in the menu options.
Q. Can I change the size of texts on cards?
A. Yes, you can select text sizes for each card set. In the screen of a card set, select 'Card Setting' in the menu options. Then, choose a preferred size for each of left and right sides.
Q. Can I import cards from PC?
A. Yes, you can import cards created on PC as a text file. On the screen of the card list, select 'Menu'->'Import' and choose 'FC_sample_import.txt' to import. After that, please follow the instruction in the imported cards.
"Spen 5 Box Flashcards" puts the flashcards right in your pocket. You can create edit and study your own flashcards or just take them from your friend and import.
Long-term memory allows us to retail material learnt over a long period of time. It has been noticed that in order to aquire long-term knowledge, you have to periodically come back and re-learn (or repeate) the material.
This app works off of the Leitner flashcard learning method and lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by quizing you just before you forget.(forgetting curve - Ebbinghaus), At first it gives you 24 hours to learn the cards then it starts quizing you in the brain tab.
Leitner's system consists of a cardboard box separated into a number of compartments. The compartments are filled with flashcards and the flashcards are moved from one compartment to another, according to the current level of knowledge. When a flashcard is answered correctly it is promoted to the next compartment. When a flashcard is answered incorrectly it is demoted to the first compartment.
How It Works:
- When studying the flashcards in a given compartment you examine the flashcards sequentially and indicate success or failure.
- All flashcards that were answered correctly are promoted to the next compartment. Flashcards that were not answered correctly are demoted to the first (or top) compartment.
- Flashcards in the top compartment remain in the top compartment if you failed to give the correct answer.
- Flashcards in the bottom compartment remain there if you gave the correct answer.
- A card file is complete when all flashcards are in the lowest compartment. Each flashcard needs to be consecutively answered successfully the same number of times for all flashcards to be in the final (learned) compartment.
The result of the Leitner system is that you are allowed to prioritize your studying, focusing on the flashcards that are troubling you when you are keen and reviewing the easier flashcards when you want a lighter study session.
With the Leitner learning system it is possible to separate the flashcards into distinct groups of your current retention potential. You spend the most time on learning and repeating the flashcards which you don’t know well.
Also by importing pictures in your cards you can use your visual memory to learn anything that you want.
Export & Import:
Export and share your flashcards and study with your friends.
You can create different categories and if necessary any time you can rename/delete/export them or import and add flashcards to existing/new category.
When add new flashcards you can use:
- Multi Window Support
- Multi Instance Support
- SPen Window Support
- Text input and adjustment
- Pen type, pen size, color adjustment
- Change Background
- Import Photos from Cloud-based App and Gallery
- Taking a picture and import
- Portrait and landscape Orientation support
In setting you can change and customize your flashcard showing time and also you can change the daily limitation flashcards to show in each box.
To overview your learning progress you can use the status menu button.
To test yourself, you can change to exam mode (brain tab), it's recommended each 24 hours you test yourself.
The flashcard(s) that moving to higher box isn't showing more; just will be shown before you forget them. (Leitner system)
More Informations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leitner_system
Email me with any requests!
You can play Talitrum online, too. http://bit.ly/talitrum