- Multiple study methods: Classic flip and Quiz mode
- Create your own flashcards
- Sync your FlashcardMachine.com flashcards
- Upload flashcards you have created to your FlashcardMachine.com account
- Supports cards with images (created on FlashcardMachine.com)
- Separate flashcards into correct, wrong and flagged piles for future study sessions
- Portrait and landscape study views
- Shuffle cards during study session
- Term-Definition or Definition-Term display
- Access to the 200,000+ sets of shared flashcards on FlashcardMachine.com. A few of the 100+ available subjects include Spanish, French, Japanese, Latin, Medical, History, Science, Psychology, Chemistry, and Math.
Please provide us with feedback by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like the app, please write a review.
-Sync them between your computer and your Android device
-Study your flash cards on the bus, on the train, in class or on the Go!
-Share decks with friends and classmates
-Teachers can create custom decks tailored to their lesson plans.
-Create flash cards on your computer at www.RUStudying.com
flash cards studycards flashcards study homework help index cards college highschool high school test prep math English science learning preparation middle grades A+ A
Brought to you by the leading study notes website on the internet, StudyUp.com, the App also enables you to effectively keep track of your quizzes, assignments, tests and exams. You simply enter the information from your course outlines, and we automatically create deadlines for you to follow. You can also create ToDo lists associated with your assignments and exams. Never be surprised or unprepared for another test or quiz again!
Once downloaded, if you are not already a member of StudyUp.com, the App will request that you sign up, by selecting a user ID, and entering some other simple information. This username will work to log in for both the mobile App, as well as the website. Notes you take with the App are saved via our cloud to the website, where you can store your entire scholastic career, securely, online.
Use the StudyUp App to get instant updates when your Study Buddies add notes. Search for your friends that have already signed up to StudyUp, or Invite your Buddies to join you at StudyUp in improving you study habits. And there is more.
- Take notes by typing, free hand writing, or drawing.
- Tap the microphone on the "Add Notes" page to begin recording a lecture.
- Organize all your notes by subject and class for easy review.
- Get alerts for assignments, quizzes, tests and exams deadlines.
- Record all of your grades for easy reference throughout the term.
- Keep track of your Study Buddies's activities with the Study Feed function.
- Archive your notes instantly to your Free StudyUp.com account.
- Share your notes on Facebook.
Classes and Tags we support:
Spanish, French, German, Italian, math, chemistry, biology, psychology, language arts, science, nursing, English literature, history, economics, home economics, journalism, business, political science, business law, engineering, criminology, creative writing, sociology, social work, anthropology, management, commerce, international business, accounting, marketing, finance, computer science, advertising, law, agriculture, horticulture, religious studies, education, school, college, high school, university, teacher tools, student tools, study notes, quiz, quizzing, quizzes, tests, assignments, exams, study tips, study skills, studying, notebook, study strategies, mobile studying, free study tool, notes, calendar, task, online, note storage, memory tools, memorization, timetable, schedule, homework, exam, test, assessment, grade, holiday, class schedule, pupil, student, school timetable.
"Spen 5 Box Flashcards" puts the flashcards right in your pocket. You can create edit and study your own flashcards or just take them from your friend and import.
Long-term memory allows us to retail material learnt over a long period of time. It has been noticed that in order to aquire long-term knowledge, you have to periodically come back and re-learn (or repeate) the material.
This app works off of the Leitner flashcard learning method and lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by quizing you just before you forget.(forgetting curve - Ebbinghaus), At first it gives you 24 hours to learn the cards then it starts quizing you in the brain tab.
Leitner's system consists of a cardboard box separated into a number of compartments. The compartments are filled with flashcards and the flashcards are moved from one compartment to another, according to the current level of knowledge. When a flashcard is answered correctly it is promoted to the next compartment. When a flashcard is answered incorrectly it is demoted to the first compartment.
How It Works:
- When studying the flashcards in a given compartment you examine the flashcards sequentially and indicate success or failure.
- All flashcards that were answered correctly are promoted to the next compartment. Flashcards that were not answered correctly are demoted to the first (or top) compartment.
- Flashcards in the top compartment remain in the top compartment if you failed to give the correct answer.
- Flashcards in the bottom compartment remain there if you gave the correct answer.
- A card file is complete when all flashcards are in the lowest compartment. Each flashcard needs to be consecutively answered successfully the same number of times for all flashcards to be in the final (learned) compartment.
The result of the Leitner system is that you are allowed to prioritize your studying, focusing on the flashcards that are troubling you when you are keen and reviewing the easier flashcards when you want a lighter study session.
With the Leitner learning system it is possible to separate the flashcards into distinct groups of your current retention potential. You spend the most time on learning and repeating the flashcards which you don’t know well.
Also by importing pictures in your cards you can use your visual memory to learn anything that you want.
Export & Import:
Export and share your flashcards and study with your friends.
You can create different categories and if necessary any time you can rename/delete/export them or import and add flashcards to existing/new category.
When add new flashcards you can use:
- Multi Window Support
- Text input and adjustment
- Pen type, pen size, color adjustment
- Change Background
- Import Photos from Cloud-based App and Gallery
- Taking a picture and import
- Portrait and landscape Orientation support
In setting you can change and customize your flashcard showing time and also you can change the daily limitation flashcards to show in each box.
To overview your learning progress you can use the status menu button.
To test yourself, you can change to exam mode (brain tab), it's recommended each 24 hours you test yourself.
The flashcard(s) that moving to higher box isn't showing more; just will be shown before you forget them. (Leitner system)
More Informations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leitner_system
Want to master Russian vocabulary?
Russian flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in Russian. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling , Re-arrange to make the learning Russian language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥ ♥
Russian flashcards app includes 4000+ premade Russian flashcards which cover the most used Russian words from 9 categories:
•Food and Meals
♥ ♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥ ♥
Russian flashcards apps have received 40.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us:
• “A quite useful app for vocabulary practice on the go”.
• “Good reinforcement technique to learn key words quickly”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download millions of flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org, flashcardexchange, quizlet or studystack
5. Download and upload from/to Dropbox
6. Import from StudyStack
7. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
8. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
9. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
Donation: You can buy pro version on the market or donate through paypal link in anymemo.org. The Pro version has the same features as free version. Don't buy if you want more f eatures!
Project Twitter: @helloworld11
Please DO NOT make comments in Android Market for bugs / suggestions / Questions. I WON'T read it!
Please directly email to email@example.com or post issues in
, I will response as fast as I can!
In the category stories for children, under the brand 'tales box', Goat with Three Kids is designed so that it does not scare the little ones, including the adaptation scenario and graphics. The characters are designed so that children will cherish this wonderful Romanian story.
Interactive elements urges to discover animal sounds and objects.
- An Interactive story Goat with Three Kids
- A memory game developed on multiple levels(DEMO)
- A drawing game(DEMO)
- A game for filling images(DEMO)
- A puzzle based on the drawings of the story(DEMO)
- Possibility to download "The Goat With Three Kids Pro" with games(FULL VERSION of games)
- Possibility to download other stories under the brand 'tales box' (SOON)
- button for autoplay story or manual play the story.
- adding a screen with all the other games developed by Diosoft.
Tales box, Romanian and international stories for children.
More details on: www.cutiutacupovesti.ro
Find many animal sounds with their pictures. Animals are classified into four categories:
In the category of the farm, we find the following animals:
In the category of the forest, we find the following animals:
In the category of the house, we find the following animals:
- Guinea pig
In the category of the savannah, we find the following animals:
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
☞ 1000 vocab words picked by an expert GRE tutor
☞ Definitions and example sentences for every word
☞ Decks for every difficulty level
☞ Track your progress as you study
☞ Smart algorithm focuses your practice for efficient learning
This app gives you free access to all of Magoosh’s GRE flash cards. Sign in with a Magoosh account (or create a new one) to save your progress to the web. You can continue your practice online at http://gre.magoosh.com/flashcards/vocabulary
Written by GRE experts
The entire GRE wordlist is selected and defined with usage examples by Magoosh’s expert GRE tutors, led by Chris Lele. He has been teaching the GRE for more than 10 years, runs a popular vocabulary series on YouTube and he’s also written an eBook on vocabulary. He is unbeatable in Scrabble, or any other word game for that matter.
Review that really sticks
Academic research has found that memories are formed by repeated exposure to new information, so Magoosh’s flashcard app uses a spaced repetition system. Words you are learning will reappear frequently (occurring less frequently the better you know them) and words you already know won’t be repeated. The GRE word list is also culled to only 1000 so that you don't waste time learning unimportant words.
“I really like the way the words appear and the simple interface to show progress of the user. You guys have put good use of algorithms so one comes out learning the words well. The best flashcard app to date.” - Arif
"I was able to learn more words in the 4th week by using your flash card app than I learnt over the previous 3 weeks using Barron's 1100." - Sai
We're an online test prep company with a focus on teaching the GRE through videos and personalized customer support.
In addition to our online course, we blog about GRE words, roots, formulas, grammar, problem solving, quantitative reasoning, and reading comprehension along with GRE study guides and study tips. Articles from the blog have been compiled into 3 separate free ebooks with over 6,000 downloads. Check it out at http://magoosh.com/gre
More GRE study tools
Search the app store for "magoosh gre" to continue your prep for the Revised GRE Exam with Magoosh’s video lessons app. Learn all the math, verbal, and writing you need to know for the test!
When you’re ready to practice for the full Revised GRE exam, Magoosh’s website has more than 700 excellent GRE Math and GRE Verbal practice questions, each with its own detailed video explanation. After each quiz, you can review your answers to see your strengths and weaknesses. Visit http://gre.magoosh.com for more information.
(Magoosh also has apps for learning English grammar and studying for the GMAT. Search the store for "magoosh english" or "magoosh gmat" to find them)
Have any questions? Please ask!
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-MAGOOSH and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can. If you’re outside the US, you can also reach us at +1-510-214-0212
“I didn’t have much time to prepare for the GRE, and Magoosh made it possible for me to succeed on the test in a short period of time. I looked at Kaplan GRE, Barron’s, and Princeton Review products, and I can confidently say that Magoosh was definitely the best.”
“The team is really great and actually cares about your score as much as they would care about their own. Simply the best.”
Don’t wait until the last minute to start studying, start memorizing GRE words today!
A free Flash Cards app. To improve your vocabulary or memo your favorite lines.
+Organize flash cards with Tags
+Import cards from SD card and Dropbox
+7 type of sort
Sample flash cards "Countries and Capitals" and "Japanese Greetings" included.
*Network access for Dropbox
*Text only. No image
More from developer
Talitrum comes with 50 levels. Look out for 5 new levels every month.
You can play Talitrum online, too. http://bit.ly/talitrum
Tags: lights out, lights off, light, puzzle, lights puzzle, flip game, casual game, casual, sudoku