**NOTE: Please run "aww setup" if widgets are not appearing in widgets list.**
* 2x2, 4x2, 4x4 widget sizes
* Widget resizing is enabled for Android 3.1+
* Lockscreen support for Android 4.2+
* Automatic refresh interval
* One-click navigation between images
* Light frame, dark frame, and frameless option
* List of suggested picture subreddits
* Save images
* Share images
* Open comments in a reddit app or the Browser
* Multiple widgets can automatically pick non-overlapping pictures to show at the same time
* Option to auto refresh and prefetch on wifi only
Includes cat photo by Nicolas Esposito -- http://www.fotopedia.com/users/nesposit
* Preset list of community favorite subreddits to choose from
* Configurable duration to switch between images
* Support to download images only while connected to wifi
* Support to hide NSFW entries
* In app support to click title and open image in reddit browser of choice
Thank you +Roman Nurik for a wonderful and easily extensible app.
Automatically get images from subreddits like r/cats, r/earthporn, and r/spaceporn delivered to your phone!
This app fetches the top, trending images from reddit multiple times a day so your phone always has fresh, new backgrounds. It can even fetch from multiple subreddits at the same time!
Get the most adorable animals, the most beautiful pictures of nature, the most epic photos of space, etc on your phone today!
Promo images courtesy of Klearchos (http://klearchosguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.com/2011/02/puppy.html), NASA (http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/details.php?id=PIA16684), and admiller (http://www.flickr.com/photos/ampm/3481540500/).
This is a hobbyist/3rd party app made by a long-time redditor. It has no connection to reddit.
Follow me @kenrickrilee on twitter for more!
• Infinite number of tabs (free version is limited to just one tab).
• Theme selection.
• "OK, Google" voice support (Requires Android 4.4 or later).
• Article Mode.
• Article Mode for Android Wear.
• Remove the upgrade incentives throughout the free version.
• Support me so I get to make more of these apps :)
What's in the box:
• Multiple styles - choose between an expandable volume panel, a statusbar volume panel, or just a thin line that stays out of your way
• Lollipop silent mode - tired of the lack of a true silent mode for Lollipop? Yeah, so are we!
• Long press actions - launch any app simply by long-pressing one of the volume buttons
• No root required - leave the drill at home: no root, no Xposed - keep that sweet, sweet warranty!
• Volume stream lock - got a media tablet? Turn on volume stream lock to always adjust the music volume instead of having to deal with a useless ringer volume
• ...and much more!
Like Lollipop's design and simplicity? It sure is swell, but it seems the stock volume panel didn't get the memo - if you've tried getting Lollipop to shush while still getting woken up in the morning, I'm pretty sure you were on the verge of feeding your phone to Rusty (pro-tip: plastic doesn't make a very good dog treat!). Enter SoundHUD, which comes with a true silent mode for Lollipop, an expandable volume panel with separate, draggable volume sliders for every volume stream (ringer, music, notifications, alarms, in-call volume), and much more!
Silent mode HOW-TO
1. Go to System settings -> Sound & notification -> Interruptions
2. Turn OFF all priority interruption switches
3. Get up, do a little dance, and enjoy the silence! No more calls, notifications, reminders - just alarms!
What's this funny "Accessibility"-business?!
To recognize when you press the volume keys and to auto-hide the default system volume panel, the app needs access to the "Accessibility" service. While we agree that the built-in warning sounds mighty scary - fret not: The app doesn't have Internet access and therefore can't phone home! Hello? Hello? Anyone? No? Oh well...
Made with ♥ in Germany
SoundHUD is based on Noyze by Tom Barrasso, licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
Note: This is an unofficial app, and is not associated with Reddit or Youtube in any manner. We only use the free APIs that they expose. All the text content belongs to Reddit, while the videos and thumbnails belong to Youtube.
* INTERNET - To connect to Reddit and Youtube
* READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - For caching, so that your bandwidth is not unnecessarily wasted.
Your original brightness settings are not affected. They are restored as soon as you remove the filter. You will see the icon of this app in the notification bar as long as the filter is active. To remove the filter, all you have to do is open the app again, and click on remove filter button. Simple, yet powerful.
Now, just play around with those controls, to get that perfect setting.
1) Browse through an unlimited stream of photos from a set of categories. You can swipe to change category.
2) View full screen photos.
3) Save photos to SD card
1) Magnificent Places
3) Magnificent People
4) Trending Memes
5) Everything else
This app is optimized for tablets too. As this is a high resolution photos only app, it is recommended that you use this only with WiFi.
Disclaimer: This app is an unofficial app, and is in no way related to Reddit or Imgur.