* Preset list of community favorite subreddits to choose from
* Configurable duration to switch between images
* Support to download images only while connected to wifi
* Support to hide NSFW entries
* In app support to click title and open image in reddit browser of choice
Thank you +Roman Nurik for a wonderful and easily extensible app.
**NOTE: Please run "aww setup" if widgets are not appearing in widgets list.**
* 2x2, 4x2, 4x4 widget sizes
* Widget resizing is enabled for Android 3.1+
* Lockscreen support for Android 4.2+
* Automatic refresh interval
* One-click navigation between images
* Light frame, dark frame, and frameless option
* List of suggested picture subreddits
* Save images
* Share images
* Open comments in a reddit app or the Browser
* Multiple widgets can automatically pick non-overlapping pictures to show at the same time
* Option to auto refresh and prefetch on wifi only
Includes cat photo by Nicolas Esposito -- http://www.fotopedia.com/users/nesposit
Displays top scored TIL from the reddit
This app is an extension for DashClock widget(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock)
which must be installed
This extension is only available for android 4.2 and up.
This will not show up on your app launcher. To use this, go to DashClock settings and add TIL extension.
This application Open Source: https://github.com/AnirudhBhat/DashClockRedditTIL
keywords: reddit, dashclock, til, today i learned, extension
All dates used by this app are taken from the official AmA (Ask me anything) Google Calendar.
What is /r/IAmA?
"Basically, /r/IAmA is a place to interview people, but in a new way. "IAmA" is the traditional way of beginning the description of who you are; "AMA" is the traditional way of ending the description; the acronym means "Ask me anything." The interviewee begins the process by starting a post, describing who they are and what they do."
More info here: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/wiki/index
Disclaimer: This app is not directly affiliated with reddit.com or /r/IAmA sub reddit and is unofficial android app.
More from developer
Note: This is an unofficial app, and is not associated with Reddit or Youtube in any manner. We only use the free APIs that they expose. All the text content belongs to Reddit, while the videos and thumbnails belong to Youtube.
* INTERNET - To connect to Reddit and Youtube
* READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - For caching, so that your bandwidth is not unnecessarily wasted.
1) Browse through an unlimited stream of photos from a set of categories. You can swipe to change category.
2) View full screen photos.
3) Save photos to SD card
1) Magnificent Places
3) Magnificent People
4) Trending Memes
5) Everything else
This app is optimized for tablets too. As this is a high resolution photos only app, it is recommended that you use this only with WiFi.
Disclaimer: This app is an unofficial app, and is in no way related to Reddit or Imgur.
Your original brightness settings are not affected. They are restored as soon as you remove the filter. You will see the icon of this app in the notification bar as long as the filter is active. To remove the filter, all you have to do is open the app again, and click on remove filter button. Simple, yet powerful.
Now, just play around with those controls, to get that perfect setting.