★ Automatically swaps faces on photos with ragefaces
★ Works with either camera or pictures in gallery
★ Share photos on Facebook or by email
★ Edit, resize, rotate the faces
★ 310+ rage faces included
★ New faces are constantly added
★ Over 2 million users on iPhone with 4.5+ rating
Trollolol is an endless source of fun. The app is capable of detecting faces on pictures and swapping them with a hilarious variety of rage faces.
No need to position & zoom the faces, everything is automatic - and the result is guaranteed to make you laugh. Not satisfied with the result? You are able to edit the image by scaling, flipping, rotating or changing the rageface.
You can either modify pictures from your library or snap a photo and transform it immediately.
Send the result in email, or save it to your library!
Note that Trollolol will give best results if not used on close-up portraits, and the subject is facing the camera.
Note: This is an unofficial app, and is not associated with Reddit or Youtube in any manner. We only use the free APIs that they expose. All the text content belongs to Reddit, while the videos and thumbnails belong to Youtube.
* INTERNET - To connect to Reddit and Youtube
* READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - For caching, so that your bandwidth is not unnecessarily wasted.
Currently we have widgets to,
* See how many unread messages (and mod messages) you have, and what is your latest comment and link karma.
* Find random subreddits
* Support for popular Reddit clients, Reddit Is Fun and Reddit Sync.
* Fully customizable and transparent widgets
These widgets are best used with tablets and ICS+ devices. Please give a rating once you use these widgets.
* All features are currently freely available as we are in BETA testing phase.
* INTERNET - To connect to Reddit and fetch your information
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To cache, so that bandwidth usage is minimized
Catnip Widgets is an unofficial app and is not affiliated to Reddit in any manner. It merely makes use of the freely available public JSON API to fetch the necessary data from Reddit.
Your original brightness settings are not affected. They are restored as soon as you remove the filter. You will see the icon of this app in the notification bar as long as the filter is active. To remove the filter, all you have to do is open the app again, and click on remove filter button. Simple, yet powerful.
Now, just play around with those controls, to get that perfect setting.