A fun app that shows you pictures from reddit. Use your finger to swipe from pic to pic!
This version is rewritten from ground up to work better on Android KitKat and newer phones. This version takes advantage of higher density screen sizes by displaying higher-res pictures. The newly re-written image slider is FAST and looks amazing. You have to try it to believe it. Pictures also load in the background, giving the smoothest experience possible. Almost every aspect of the program has been improved. It's our best app yet.
Q; What makes Reddit Pics Pro HD so FAST?
A: All images are crawled 'n' scraped on a custom remote caching server, and resized multiple times for common Android screen resolutions. This means when someone uploads a 7MB image to imgur.com, we'll make a custom version for many different phone screen sizes and serve the one that best fits your phone's screen. This saves bandwidth and makes for the fastest loading time while preserving quality. No other Reddit app does this.
* FASTEST image browsing on Android
* No ads
* Browse any subreddit & keep a favorites list
* Hold down (long press) for top comments
* More frequent picture updates
* Save pictures to SD card
* Share pictures on Facebook, e-mail, etc.
* Notifies on new pictures (optional)
* Customizable UI behavior
Keywords: Funny pictures, cats, photography, pics
$0.99/month subscription required after 30 days.
Reddit username: dustball
* Configurable image grid
* Stars, gallery of starred pictures
* Aggressively uses disk cache, works offline
* Default subreddits: /r/pics, /r/funny, /r/aww and /r/cats
Initially designed as minimal, personal, perfect Reddit image browser. Later decided to publish and share. Enjoy.
Discussion on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/androidapps/comments/261zv2/dev_rpics_fast_and_simple_picture_browser_for/
Enjoy cool, funny, and interesting pictures and videos on Reddit with this simple-to-use app. Suitable for every situation, be it a minute break, slacking off at work, or in a hours-long commute. Dig into comments to have witty conversations with fellow Redditors.
See it by yourself! Only 2 MB to download.
- Load scaled-down pictures (but still sharp, mostly) at first, easy on your data plan
- Fast loading
- Smooth scrolling
- Dark theme
- Can view image albums
- Discover cool stuff with recommended subreddits
- Search subreddits by keywords
- Save posts to view it later
- Download and share awesome images with your friends
* reddit login
* List of all popular (SFW) subreddits
* Add your own subreddits to the list
* Infinite vertical scrolling, more images are automatically loaded before you reach the end
* Full size image right on the main screen, no tapping to view it
* Zoomable image view
* Upvote or downvote an image
* Share a picture
* Save a picture or full album to your external memory
* View the image's comments and submit your own
* Open a picture in browser
* Sort a subreddit by one of the 15 modes like hot or new
* Choose between the light and dark theme
* Images loaded a moment before they are visible on the screen and cached locally to save on bandwidth
The developer of the application cannot be held responsible for the images, the titles of the images, the usernames of the users, the content of the comments page, any mismarked NSFW (not safe for work) links, or how the application is being used. NarwhalBrowser may use large amounts of data to download the pictures, and carrier charges may apply; Wi-Fi is recommended when available. NarwhalBrowser is an unofficial reddit application not affiliated with reddit, inc., comes with no guarantees, and it is ad-supported. By downloading and using this application you agree to these conditions. reddit is a registered trademark of reddit, inc. Original narwhal clip art drawn by Chris huh.
* INTERNET: Images, ads, optional error reporting, optional usage reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Image cache.
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Ads, optional usage reporting.
redditmag lets you browse images, photos of cats/other cute animals and rage comics from reddit (http://reddit.com) in a more beautiful way. Visit http://saibotd.com/redditmag/ to get an idea what redditmag is all about.
Right now you can browse the following subreddits:
pics, funny, gaming, wallpapers, wallpaper, itookapicture, EarthPorn, SpacePorn, CityPorn, Trees, windowshots, aww, battlestations, pic, fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu and adviceanimals.
Slideshow mode for turning your phone or tablet and even TV into a next generation photo frame/content viewer!
The user interface in reddit stream has been overhauled for a much better user experience and better tablet support. Also new is the option for configurable transition animations for an amazing slideshow experience.
- Pinch to zoom
- Configurable custom transition animations
- Share images and articles via MMS, E-mail and any other image based application
- Imgur GifV support
- Animated GIF support on KitKat+ devices (experimental)
- Swipe gesture based interface (4 directions plus double tap)
- Variable slideshow times
- Dynamic layout for Android TVs, phones, and tablets
The Button will create a notification showing the current button time to the nearest second, with updates visible in your status bar.
-Set an alert at a time of your choosing.
-Customize your alert tone including vibrations.
-Enable LED notifications for when your screen is off
-Day dream mode for when your phone is charging.
The app is open source and available at https://github.com/babramovitch/TheButton
For discussion, bug reports and feature requests please visit http://www.reddit.com/r/TheButtonAndroid/
* designed for Jellybean 4.2 and above
* custom subreddit support
* top, hot and new sorting options
* variable slide timer
* support for multiple image sizes
* customizable interface with reflections
* dynamic layout for tablets, phones and any other device running Android
To activate simply go to Setings->Display->DayDream and select reddit daydream
NEW IN V3.0
- Improved app stability
- Working comments!
- Account support!
- Upload Images
- Vote Gallery Entries
- Albums Support
AND MUCH MORE
Imgur is a famous image hosting website often used for reddit images and other funny stuff, imgur shares on it's public gallery the images that have received the most views, so you will for sure always have only the best pics of the web here!
Even the blind should buy this app! If you download the free version instead of immediately buying the pro version then you have no soul.
- Login to Imgur
- New images
- Hot images
- Top images By all time,month and week
- Direct link to Reddit comments
- Copy Imgur link
- Share images directly to reddit or wherever you want
- Swipe to change image
- Grab Imgur urls
- Save image to gallery (and SD card)
- No ad
“IMGUR” is a trademark of Imgur LLC and is used here for informational purposes only. "Imgur Gallery" is not affiliated with Imgur and has not been reviewed or approved by Imgur LLC.
- View Image
- View Comments
- Reply with voice
- Save to Pocket (requires the Pocket app to be installed on your phone)
- Get Direct messages and Reply with voice
- Open on Phone
- What subreddits to get posts from
- How to order the actions (view image, comments, upvote etc) on the watch
- How often to get updates
- How many posts to get per update
- What sorting order to use (e.g. 'hot', 'new' or 'controversial')
You MUST run the app on your phone once before it will work
Requires an Android wearable
This app is an unofficial reddit client - it is free and open source - contribute at https://github.com/emmaguy/redditwear
With thanks to Cyril Mottier for the banner image template: http://cyrilmottier.com/2014/07/31/android-wear-flat-device-frame/
Face Swap! is the #1 face swapping app. AUTOMATICALLY and instantly swaps all the faces in your photos.
“Absolutely hilarious. Try it with friends, family, and even your pets!” -Appoday
BONUS: Prank your friends and swap faces from THEIR Facebook photos.
ADVANCED FACE DETECTION
▪ Automatically detects faces
▪ Perfect for group photos
▪ Swap unlimited faces
UNIQUE FACESWAP™ TECHNOLOGY
▪ Proprietary face swapping algorithm
▪ Pinch, zoom, scale, and rotate, remove faces
▪ Zoom-in for horrifying accuracy
▪ Select your or your friends photos
▪ Swap your friends' Facebook photos
▪ Share via Facebook, Twitter or email
DON’T TRADE PLACES, TRADE FACES
Jealous of how attractive your friend is? Repulsed by someone's ugly face? Why should they get all the attention?? Face Swap! takes everyone's faces and mixes them up. Now everyone has their time in the spotlight.
This app is perfect, but if for some reason you don’t think so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram & Twitter: @facebomb
Simply connect to your chromecast, pick a subreddit to watch (or add your own!), and enjoy the show.
Have fun! We love feedback in /r/videostream!
Thanks to Reddit for the awesome api! Thanks also to /u/koobaxion for the icon inspiration!
Currently we have widgets to,
* See how many unread messages (and mod messages) you have, and what is your latest comment and link karma.
* Find random subreddits
* Support for popular Reddit clients, Reddit Is Fun and Reddit Sync.
* Fully customizable and transparent widgets
These widgets are best used with tablets and ICS+ devices. Please give a rating once you use these widgets.
* All features are currently freely available as we are in BETA testing phase.
* INTERNET - To connect to Reddit and fetch your information
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To cache, so that bandwidth usage is minimized
Catnip Widgets is an unofficial app and is not affiliated to Reddit in any manner. It merely makes use of the freely available public JSON API to fetch the necessary data from Reddit.
Your original brightness settings are not affected. They are restored as soon as you remove the filter. You will see the icon of this app in the notification bar as long as the filter is active. To remove the filter, all you have to do is open the app again, and click on remove filter button. Simple, yet powerful.
Now, just play around with those controls, to get that perfect setting.
Note: This is an unofficial app, and is not associated with Reddit or Youtube in any manner. We only use the free APIs that they expose. All the text content belongs to Reddit, while the videos and thumbnails belong to Youtube.
* INTERNET - To connect to Reddit and Youtube
* READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - For caching, so that your bandwidth is not unnecessarily wasted.