If you're not willing to root your device, do NOT buy this.
This will no add S-View functionality to a ROM without that, thus you'll need a Samsung-based ROM for this to work. Do not contact me for support if you're running CyanogenMod.
S-View Mods for Note 3 is a collection of modifications for the Note 3's S-View screen.
Before purchasing this unlock key, you'll need to download the module from the Xposed Repository, after installation, activate it in Xposed Installer and reboot, if the settings app doesn't show you a dialog after you open it, then this is compatible with it.
* Background: custom background image, solid color
* Animated time changes
* Change text colors
* Music player to use (Google Play Music, PowerAMP, Spotify for metadata, others for controls).
* Use blurred album art as background for S-View screen when music is playing from supported players**.
* Add up to 6 contact shortcuts, apps or other shortcut functions may be added later.
* Secure notifications: you can now see call and SMS notifications when the screen is password locked.
- Write external storage: save the custom background after it's cropped.
- Read contacts: for quick dial shortcuts.
* Uninstalling the Samsung music app will remove the widget, you need to keep the app installed and not frozen.
** PoewrAMP users, go to Settings -> Album Art -> Enable 24-bit album art
Any Tablet, Any Phone, Any Cover.
For example flip cover, Leather cover, Diary cover, Book cover etc...
- How to uninstall app :
Setting -> Security -> Device administrators -> Uncheck the smart cover -> Try uninstall app
This keyboard is especially useful if you use ConnectBot for SSH access. It provides working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the arrow keys are essential for devices that don't have a trackball or D-Pad.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please check https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions or email me. It's difficult to track issues reported through review comments.
Completion dictionaries are provided by plug-in packages, see the "other applications by this developer" section for the currently available list. The keyboard also supports use of dictionaries (but not keyboard layouts) provided by AnySoftKeyboard language packs.
For more information, please see the documentation:
In case an updated version is not working for you, you can download older releases here:
Known issues include:
- Localization for the keyboard layout is incomplete, currently the Spanish, Finnish, Lao, Romanian, and Thai are only localized in 4-row mode and show the English QWERTY layout in 5-row mode.
- Some languages and layouts may not be usable on your phone if it lacks the necessary fonts.
- Right-to-left languages (Arabic, Hebrew) are apparently not fully supported on pre-Honeycomb devices. Your mileage may vary.
- Many applications don't react to additional keys since they aren't programmed to handle them.
The supported keyboard layouts include:
- Armenian (Հայերեն)
- Arabic (العربية)
- Bulgarian (български език)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (dansk)
- English Dvorak (language "en_DV")
- English (QWERTY)
- English/British (en_GB)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français, AZERTY)
- German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
- Greek (ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עברית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
- Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
- Persian (فارسی)
- Portugese (Português)
- Romanian (Română)
- Russian (Русский)
- Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
- Serbian (Српски)
- Slovak (Slovenčina)
- Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
- Spanish (Español, Español Latinoamérica)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Thai (ไทย)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (українська мова)
★ AndroidAuthority: Almost like a real notebook ★ Gizmodo: One of the 10 Best S Pen Apps for the GALAXY Note II. ★ Applatter: An app for all your note-taking needs! ★ XDA: Awesome Note taking app
Say good-bye to bringing large and bulky bags with Handy Note. It's a personal, professional, and school notebook all at the same time, it almost like a real notebook.
You can create password-protected journals. This way, you’ll be able to prevent other people from sneaking into your private notes. Highly recommend this feature to anyone who likes to write diaries and personal memos.
What’s great about paper notebooks is that you can write things using your own handwriting style. It makes you feel more connected to the things that you write. The same goes for Handy Note. It provides its own handwriting tool which is great for stylus pen users.
Freedom of input and layout
put all following elements on the same page: text, handwriting, free drawing, photo, video, symbol, shape, SMS, contact, date/time, apps, and more. change element's size, color, background, and put them anywhere on pages freely.
Unlike other note-taking apps, Handy Note features a lot of customization options. You are also free to choose from its wide range of build in templates. There are templates for diaries, business, academics, etc. You can even create a personal notebook planner. Plus, you can create unlimited pages.
Quick View and Preview Widget:
Are you too lazy to flip the pages? Well, you don’t really have to. With this app, you can simply take a quick glance of your notes via Quick View. You can also browser notebooks page by page on your Android desktop without open Handy Note.
★Magic Pen: No matter you are using finger or stylus, double panel writing allows you to write without stopping and feel like writing on a paper.
★Editable handwriting: handle your handwriting just like editing text: copy & delete word by word, bulletin & numbering, alignment, and mix with text.
★Notelet: Insert combinations of contents / functions into a page just like put widget on your desktop. Items such as Date, Time, SMS, contacts, link, video, webview . Notelet can make your notebook a personal hub.
★Random access with Evernote in enex form.
★ Add -on for Handy Note Pro: 9 App Package and 15 Resource Package.
ResPack 01- Free Notebook: personal profile, important number log, contact list
ResPack 03- Free Diary: a set of free installable diary templates
ResPack 06-Healthy Life: 30 logs & checklists for diet, meal planner, workout & exercise.(paid)
ResPack 07-Covers: 32 covers for notebooks and 8 for folders(paid)
ResPack 11 Symbols: 200 high quality, well-designed symbols & icons(paid)
ResPack 13- Family Budget:record your family income and expense in Handy Note.
ResPack 14-Vegetarian List: a grocery shopping list for vegetarian in Handy Note
AppPack 01-Photo Editor: An enhanced photo editing and effects function app
AppPack 02-PIM: Personal Information Manager
AppPack 03-Chart: bar chart ,line chart,pie chart
AppPack 04-List Set: Create check list, home budget, shopping list with calculation functions
AppPack 05-Budget:do money management better by tracking income and expense
AppPack 06-Calender:Enter your work & academic schedule in a clear, easy and convenient way
AppPack 07-Unit Converter:Universal Unit converter and Calculator
To find out more add on and please search " AppPack" " ResPack" " appbody"
It is only for Skinplayer’s Trenther View Flip Series
-Select Proximity sensor / Magnetic sensor (Depending on the Model)
-Automatic power ON/OFF display.
-Possible to adjust the location of a screen shown through the window.
-Keep track of signal and battery status, date/time, weather, messages and missed Calls.
-Swipe to Answer/Reject incoming calls without opening the cover.(Only with Trenther View smart Flip)
** This service is available for up to 3 devices per verification key. (Unlimited when used within the same device)
1. Run after installing 'Anymode View' App.
2. When the verification information screen is displayed, enter the activation key included in the case.
3. Enjoy all the widgets and lock screen themes.
- Basic Widgets: Time, Date, Battery information display.
- Music Widgets: Music Play.
- Weather Widget: Automatically detects current location to display weather information.
1. View Cover and Flip Cover Users is highly recommended.
2. After testing about 10 times on each step, select the step that work very well .
3. After upgrade ,the used step may not be appropriate. Then please select other step.
4. Does not recognize the gap because it does not accurately reflected laser proximity sensor cover is made of some.
So stick to that same sticker (white color) in a well-reflected in the position facing the proximity sensor.
★ ★ ★ Main Functions ★ ★ ★
1. When you open or close the cover, the screen turns on and off automatically.
2. Landscape Mode
- When Landscape Mode( like camera, game) is running,Sensor pause
3. Special App
- When it is running, Sensor pause.
4. Show icon in Notification area.
- Screen off, Sensor On/off , Memory optimizer and Rotation control
5. Service execute automatically when the phone restart.
6. Vibration when the screen is closed.
7. Sound when the screen is closed.
8. Widget add (1 x 4, 1 x 3, 1 x 1)
- Power Button
- Service On/Off Button
- App Link Button
- Rotation Control
9. Memory Cleaner
- Memory automatically cleaned when screen off
10. Receiving a call
- Shake to call
- Flipping phone to mute
11. Sensor pause when plug headset
12. Power Saving
13. Rotation Control
14. Floating Service - Depricated (Download Ultimate Smart Cover)
- Screen Off, Home, Recent App, Flash, Status Bar
15. View Cover Style
- when screen is closed.
16. Flip Cover Style
- when screen is opened.
- Can be used to select the notification app
17. Camera Flash Notification when incoming call
18. Receiving call screen made by I
★ ★ ★ How to save battery ★ ★ ★
1. During sleep time, the sensor will be stopped.
2. When using Landscape mode or Phone Call Option, the sensor will be stopped
3. When Special apps be not in use, it is effective to option to OFF.
4. When only necessary ,It is effective to use Vibration.
5. If battery is low, only use the default options.
★ ★ ★ Notices ★ ★ ★
- To uninstall this app, Service-Execute button must be OFF.
- Or Setting ->Security -> Device administrators -> Unchecked the smart cover -> Try uninstall app
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Users can verify text messages, messenger/email, incoming/outgoing call, missed call, alarm, camera, flash, time/date, weather, music player and other features by accessing via the round winder in front of the case.
In addition, the phone will be automatically connected to a contact number (family or police) by pressing on the emergency call button during an emergency situation
Users can drag up down or left right to access to various features. Users can choose to set one’s favorite picture as the background image.
Zenus provides users to use smart phone, tablet pc and other accessories in a more stylish way and under a safer circumstance, more value has been added to the brand.
Zenus cases are stylish leather-made smart phone accessories that made of high-quality material applying with modern and innovative technique skill, and the brand is created to satisfy the needs of consumers.
AVOC has been successfully launched under ZENUS in October 2013 and is a brand designed for the young generation. AVOC’s products are created with charms and characters, which is the main goal of the brand.
You are welcome to let us know if you have anything suggestions or if you are dissatisfied with AVOC. You can leave a comment at the review column and your suggestion will be taken into consideration.
You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync 3.0 on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: SideSync is pre-installed
- Android device: install SideSync 3.0 app
2. Run the software on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: run SideSync 3.0
- Android device: run SideSync 3.0 app
3. Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
Mode 1) Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing mode you can use an Android device as an extra monitor and easily control it with your PC's mouse and keyboard.
In SideSync Settings, set the location of the Android device, and then move the mouse cursor across so it appears on the Android device's screen.
The cursor will appear on the Android device enabling you to control it with the mouse and keyboard without having to touch the screen. If you want to operate the PC again, move the cursor across to the PC monitor and carry on as usual.
Now, try using both the mobile device and the PC simultaneously.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC.
Mode 2) Phone Screen Sharing
Phone Screen Sharing mode allows you to view the screen of the Android device on your PC monitor. Use the virtual screen via your PC to control your Android device.
SideSync enables you to control the size of the virtual screen and avoids overlapping the windows of other programs.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC or a Galaxy Tab.
■ Supported PCs
- All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8)
■ Supported Android Devices
- All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
- Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4(*)
- Galaxy NotePro (12.2), Galaxy TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Galaxy Tab 4 (8.0/10.1)
· * Some devices will follow later.
- When you are using Note2 NE6 version, please update your phone with latest firmware.
- Note3, S3, S4 does not support Drag&Drop file transfer function.
• Support for tablets with Light Sensor only (Make sure you set sensor sensitivity to low).
• Tasker integration with quick service start/stop toggle
• Schedule start/stop of service (Save battery power during night)
• Pocket/Flip or Smart Cover Mode: Turns screen OFF when sensor covered and ON when uncovered. (Feature requested by Galaxy Note users)
• Turn Screen On/Off with following gestures:
1) Swipe Once,
2) Swipe Twice,
3) Swipe and Hold,
4) Hold and Swipe and
5) Cover and Hold
• Ignore Apps list: Add the apps/games where you want to disable the service
• Widget: to start and stop the service
• ScreenOff shortcut: to turn off the screen by launching the app.
• Sensor Configuration : Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that's available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
• Enable screen on/off during calls only
• Disable call handling completely
• Battery Saving options:
1) Option to De-Activate sensors after timeout
2) Option to De-Activate sensors if power button is pressed or phone goes idle
• Override power button and screen-on by other apps (Phone is in pocket and you get a call or you accidentally press the power button, screen will remain off)
• Prevent accidental screen on
• Disable accidental lock - in Swipe to Screen Off mode if the sensor is covered for longer than specified duration screen wont turn off
• Vibration on screen On/Off
• App needs SDCard read/write permissions for debug logging support
• If app does not work with flip cover but works with hand, then try
a) Enable No-Recognize Delay and add about 4-5 seconds of delay
b) or try pasting a white piece of paper on the cover where the sensor is located, that will help the detection.
• If Gestures or any other settings (like lock-screen) are not working, please Clear app data from
Settings -> Application Manager -> Proximity Screen Off Pro -> Clear Data
• If you have problem where screen turns off and on again immediately, try using the option "Alternate Method to screen off".
• Default timeout after screenOn will be system display timeout. can be overridden by "Avoid screen Flickering"
• Removing/Uninstalling the app
- Launch ProximityScreenOff Pro and click Uninstall button
- System Settings , "Locations & Security" or just "Security" , Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App
• App needs Device Administrator privilege to lock the screen, If you have any questions on permissions used by the app, please send me an email and i will explain you the reason app needs them.
• To enable lock screen - Use option "Locks phone on screenOn" under "All settings"
For Support: Post you questions on
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9884280# or (Send mail on mailto:email@example.com)
Galaxy Note, S2, S3, Tab, Htc OneX, HD2, Desire HD, Google Nexus,
Motorolla Xoom(Light Sensor), DROID Incredible
(Cover, Smart Cover, Screen, Switch, toggle, tap, power, battery, gesture, lock, smartlock, smart screen off, screen off, screen on, power saver, Galaxy Note, wave, tab, tablet, switch, nexus, s3, sgs, screen on, one touch, tasker)
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support include HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Support for 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
Supports more fields than the stock contacts view, including:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Instant Messaging (chat)
- Gmail Custom Fields
Highlighted Search Text
If you use Contact View with Contact Lookup Pro/Fast, then any search text is highlighted in Contact View.
HTML in Notes
Simple HTML used in notes is rendered correctly allowing colours, styles and clickable links.
This is the 'donation' version that has no adverts. It is functionally identical to Contact View Free, so you might want to try that version first before buying this one.
You can press the list elements for some context sensitive actions if these are supported by your device. This includes dialling, SMS, chat (IM), email, websites and maps integration.
Pressing a group can Email or SMS the group members. (Needs Contact Lookup Pro or Fast version)
Pressing a relation will initiate a search in Contact Lookup Fast.
Long-pressing an item will copy the data to the clipboard.
If you press the contact name banner, it will open the default contact edit application. Long pressing will also open the default contact viewer.
If you press the contact's favourite star, it will open the default contact view from where you can set the favourite status.
Swipe left or right to page through the results of the search from Contact Lookup Application screen. You can also use the left and right icons. You can also do this via the Quick Search Box, but due to limits imposed by QSB you will only see a maximum of ~50 records.
Long-pressing on the arrows will move to the start or end of the contacts. This can be configured from the menu to move 5, 10, 25 or 50 pages.
New menu options allow you to override the sort order from Contact Lookup. You can choose to sort by Display Name, Forename, Surname, Post code or Organisation.
This application works on any phone with OS 2.1+, but is especially useful for owners of a HTC device if they want to view full contact details. The built in 'People' application is rubbish for viewing these details.
It's not a replacement for the built-in Contact Manager. It's purely to view the contact details in a clearer format.
To use this view either run the contact search applications and press on the contact result or view a contact from the default contact manager.
Contact Lookup Pro and Contact Lookup Fast can use this view as the default via a preference in the menu settings. Initially users of these applications may have to LONG-PRESS to see Contact View.
Some devices do not allow relationships to be entered directly on the device. However, you can enter this detail using the Gmail contact editor on the web. Access your web based Gmail account here -> https://mail.google.com
Tablet Users/ HTC users
If you are using a tablet with OS 4.0 or greater and NOT any of the Contact Lookup applications, then you won't be able to use this application as the default People application does not allow you to view contacts with another application. This also affects some later HTC devices (e.g. HTC Desire X OS4.0.4 and the HTC One)
For those folks who would like the default Android editor, then take a look at the link below. Works well with the SoftWyer suite of contact applications.
CALL_PHONE - To enable one-touch dialling
READ_CONTACTS - To show the contact data
Instead of a phone icon, the widget shows a cat so nobody gets suspicious. The cat wakes up after you have scheduled the fake call.
Note: This application will not be shown in your phone application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare™ manager, where you can also enable or disable this SmartWatch application.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Simple Cover Lock give you the easiest and simplest way to configure and use.
1 Lock and turn the screen off when your screen is covered. (Covered by flip cover, flip case. Or if you don't have a flip cover, just put the phone in your pocket. )
2 Turn on the screen when you open the cover. (Configurable)
Device administration is needed to lock your screen.
To uninstall Simple Cover Lock, you have to disable it as a device administrator first.
If you're using Samsung devices, you can do that in Settings-Security-Device administrators. Uncheck "Simple Cover Lock" and deactivate.
After that, you can uninstall it like normal applications.
Tested on Galaxy Note 2.
S View - inspired from Samsung Galaxy S IV S-View Smart Cover feature.
S View App Information & Usage Guide:
Solution to common issues:
-*- Caller ID Screen (During incoming call)
-*- Time, Date & Day
-*- Unattended Messages and Missed Calls
-*- Music Title
-*- S View automatically disables itself when phone is in landscape mode (playing games, watching videos etc)
-*- Status Bar Notification for View control (Added in Main Screen Menu)
-*- You can customize the location of layouts according to your cover
-*- You can set delay time to remove triggering S View by mistake
-*- Option to enable/disable Caller ID screen, message/missed call icons, Music title (Paid Version)
-*- Wakes up screen when cover is opened (Beta - Does not work on several devices)
S View Official Page: https://www.facebook.com/SView.HatRoid
Paid Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hatroid.sviewpro
NOTE: APP WORKS WITH FLIP COVER.
It would be appropriated if you email me for the issue you are facing, rather than rating low and giving bad reviews.