- Common first names (male and female)
- Common last names
- People (roles and relationships)
- Character Traits
- Seven Basic Plots
- Thirty-six Dramatic Situations (Polti)
- Cities (U.S. and World)
- Landforms / geography
- Fantasy, Myths, and Magic
- Action Verbs
- Dialog Verbs
- Rhyming Words
Lists for Writers:
- Does not collect or share any personal data
- Does not contain any ads
- Does not contains in-app purchases
- Does include links to the Thinkamingo web site, Facebook page, and Twitter profile in an information page
That's where A+ Essay comes in. This app will break the essay down into pieces that you can understand and use. When learned properly, an essay is a very natural form of communication. With just a little practice, your essay writing can be just like having a conversation and take much less time.
A+ Essay breaks down all the parts and when used like this, essays actually move more quickly. If you're a student, you don't have a lot of time, so learn the best way to understand an essay and watch your paper grades improve.
Other apps to help your writing include: The Writing Process, The Argument, Thesis Generator, and much more.
Built using Corona Labs eBook software, Kicker Rides a Bike includes “Three Ways to Read”* plus:
• 54 beautifully presented pages of text based on 23 original illustrations by Peter Panas
• Professional audio narration by Nikki Lowe
• 100’s of high quality animation and sound effects
• Text and voice overs for words, objects and Sporties characters
• Picture /Word association — words zoom up and are spoken when objects are touched
• Original lyrics for “Look Straight Ahead and Keep on Pedaling" by noted singer-song writer, Sally Taylor
• ‘Easy-Swipe’ page turn feature that offers endless picture book entertainment for pre- readers.
* "Read to Me"- listen to the narrated story with words highlighted as they are read. "Read it Myself"- read the book the traditional way. "Auto Play"- plays like a movie, automatically reading and turning pages. Great for all ages on the go or at bedtime!
Kicker Rides a Bike is the premiere of the MySporties series written by Deirdre Sullivan and illustrated by Peter Panas. Coach Ann Marie has taught sports to 10,000 children over the past 30 years, both at her real-life sports camp in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, and traveling around the world. She is oftentimes mistaken for a modern day Mary Poppins in the manner which she uses her Sporties characters, lyrics, and melodies to teach children good sportsmanship. For example, children are required to make eye contact, shake hands, and say “Thank You” and “Good Game” to one another. Ann Marie’s campers and the animated Sporties in Kicker Rides a Bike understand that proper etiquette and practice make you a champion – on and off the field.
The eBook is published by MySporties, Inc., an interactive publisher comprised of a creative team of writers, illustrators, and coaches dedicated to teaching children self-confidence at the earliest possible age. The MySporties project was incubated at the Harvard Innovation Lab (i-lab), an initiative of the university designed to foster team-based and entrepreneurial activities.
Teachers around the world are using it to inspire the writing process in their classes.
Simply navigate to a picture, give yourself or your students a style of writing and have them piece together a story which captures the image. Take it to the next level and act out your story. The possibilities are endless.
You are also able to share your ideas and inspiration for each picture via the internal comment wall. A great way to share with the world
Anyway, there are around 160 essays sample in this apps!
Please rate if you like! Thank you!
Tags : english essays, free essays, english writing, free essay, essay collection, writing task, writing homework, sample essay, sample writing
The application gives you options to customize font size and color which will be helpful to set a suitable theme for your eyes.
The interactive story with educational content will instill positive behavior in your children while keeping it fun! By letting children use their own pictures, names, voices and even ethnic backgrounds in the interactive story, the app immerses them into the storyline, engaging them in a way that traditional storybooks simply cannot. Additionally, the app comes with fun jigsaw puzzles and coloring games that will keep your child entertained for hours!
The app has been especially optimized for Tablet devices.
Let your kids be part of the story!
• Original story content – not your standard ‘The Turtle and the hare’.
• Interactive, animated and colorful graphics and fun sound effects!
• Multiple modes of storytelling: Read or Read-along
• Listen along with our professional narrator or record your voice to narrate the story!
• Switch between the gender of the main character, to make the story interesting to both boys and girls.
• Select from different built-in story characters or Customize with your own child’s picture and name!
• Fun and Engaging Games (Puzzles and Paintings) with multiple difficulty levels
So what are you waiting for? Download the ‘I Don’t Lie’ app and let the app play a positive role in your child’s life today!
More from developer
A graphic organiser helps students to plan the different parts of their writing (paragraphs) by breaking a recount down into simple parts that are easy to understand. As a teacher I have encountered many students who struggle with this transition.I've seen first how students, particularly those with learning difficulties, can gain confidence and a clear understanding of what they need to do by using a visual planner such as the 'Writing A Recount' organiser.
A different page is dedicated to each of the three paragraphs in a recount; establishing the setting, recounting the main events and evaluating the experience. Students fill out each page and then a summary is created to help them begin their piece of writing. Each page is highly visual and can be read aloud to the students. If students are having trouble finding the right words they can reference the 'Word Bank' for help.
Tap the top half of the screen to scroll up on a page and the bottom half to scroll down.
Each recipe has icons at the bottom of the screen that tell you the story behind the recipe, the ingredients you need and simple instructions on how to put it all together.
Enjoy your cooking adventures with 1-Pot Adventures and let us know what you think!
This graphic organiser is extremely easy to use. Following the onscreen prompts, students plan their paragraphs. At the end of the process the students can view a summary of their planner which they can use to write their essay.
Students or teachers can choose what subjects and events the student will have that day at school. They can then also select the time by typing it in above the subjects. Students and teachers can also tick off the subjects or events that have been completed. This application has been designed for students with low-motor skills in mind.
Each task is assigned to a station, and as a student completes a task they can move their train to the next station. Occasionally the train drivers may be a little too eager to move to the next station, but the supervising teacher or parent can always press the brakes button to go and revisit a task. Once the train has visited all of the stations the user will get a special surprise!