Very nice, very smooth. I love this wallpaper, my only gripe is that it is hard to see the pictures scene when the pixels wobble so much, so it would be nice to either have a setting for the pixel wobbling or a setting for the pixel size, as the greater resolution might compensate for the wobbling.
Its cool But the same 3 scenes keep repeating themselves and I'm not seeing any of the ones listed on the app description.
Cooler than the cool side of the pillow! I am seriously pleased with this app, I will definitely purchase the full paid version and will recommend it to friends. :-D
Seems cool, but why does it show App icons? I like this live wallpaper, but for some reason it shows my app icons. I already updated my settings to a specific folder for pictures. Also it would be nice to be able to set a custom background image so I could have my normal static wallpaper with the live pixels floating on it. Finally, please include the ability to scale large images down to "pixel compatible" size.
It's really cool, but... Really cool animation I really awesome, but the thing is. That it takes the away the battery super quick. But I like the wallpaper.
Brilliant. Just too good to be free. This app is so good I can't describe it. I'd just like to ask would it be okay if we had a preview of all the pictures without making it a wallpaper? That way we can preview what it looks like and you can keep gaining money.
- Fixed looping in Water scene
- Fixed graphical problems that occurred on some devices
- Added new Pictures scene. Pixels will form into your own pictures. Set the pictures folder in settings. Works best with small pictures, especially pixel art.
- When only one scene is set, it will loop continuously instead of restarting periodically.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred in Fireworks scene.