SwiftKey is the alternative touch keyboard that gives you smart, fast typing on Android - free. It's the best smart keyboard for Android for fast SMS, chat, text and email, becoming the default across all your apps. It’s packed full of customization features including over 70 colorful themes, layouts for all screen sizes and devices, and supports over 80 languages.
Intelligent autocorrections for even the sloppiest typing.
EMOJI AND EMOJI PREDICTION
Express yourself with over 800 emoji characters (emoticons) and useful Emoji Prediction that learns your favorites. SwiftKey's smart predictive keyboard can also suggest emoji to match your words.
Swipe your finger across the touch screen to type with SwiftKey Flow or tap predictions to enter whole words in one go for easy, fast typing.
Mind-reading word suggestions that learn from you as you type, and get smarter over time.
Customize the look of your keyboard with free and premium themes from the SwiftKey Store
Celebrate College Basketball Fever this March and show your team spirit by customizing the keyboard with one of our College Basketball themes.
TRUE BILINGUAL TYPING
Amazing bilingual typing so you can type in two or three languages with speed and ease. Seamlessly type in over 80 languages, and select up to three languages at once for multilingual typing.
SECURE BACKUP AND PERSONALIZATION
Sync your writing style securely to the cloud and across devices.
Personalize word predictions from your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Evernote and more.
Type with ease about daily news, sports and entertainment topics with Trending Phrases.
Gain access to the SwiftKey Store to browse new themes.
Follow us on Facebook by searching for "SwiftKey" and on Twitter at @swiftkey.
Chinese (Simplified) !
Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) !
Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong) !
Persian (Farsi) *
Spanish (Latin America)
(* = no smart space, ! = no Flow)
Some features are only supported by certain versions of Android. Emoji is supported on Android Jelly Bean and KitKat (4.1 and above). For more information on emoji support, please see https://support.swiftkey.com/.
SwiftKey Keyboard requests access to your SMS messages in order to improve word predictions based on what you've previously typed.
For answers to other commonly asked questions please visit https://support.swiftkey.com/ or do a Google search for 'SwiftKey Support'.
If there is any issue of accuracy or missing city, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can update accordingly in next release.
for any questions,suggestions and bug report
email@example.com and https://www.facebook.com/SRILANKAPRAYERTIMES
Download and recommend this application to your friends and family
★ Ability to see the accurate Hijri dates according to Umm al-Qura calendar.
★ Sync with multiple calendars.
★ Add new event with Hijri date.
★ Lock screen widget that shows Hijri and Gregorian date.
★ Widget shows full Hijri month.
★ Widget shows today's date in Hijri and Gregorian.
For more details about the difference days in Hijri months (in Arabic): http://xsoh.ws/hijriah
keywords: هجري, ام القرى, الهجرية, calendar, hijri, islamic calendar, muslim calendar, umm al-qura
This calendar will help you organize your events.
It will help you remember all important events you do not want to miss.
- Monthly calendar display.
- Write days notes.
- Native language calendar display.
- Months navigation previous and next.
- Write days notes.
- Custom background color for day note.
- Comments with colors.
- Option to delete note.
- Easy to use.
- It's free!
Added Feature: Now you can add your own events according to Hijri calendar!
Shia Calendar is a must-have application for Shia Ithna Asheri Muslims (non-Shias and non-Muslims are welcome to use it as well).
**Calendar in Month view
**Important dates highlighted and color-coded
**Custom notification time for important wiladat/shahadat of Prophet/Imams (AS)
**Display date detail according to Islamic sources
**Add your events
...and much more.
Do not save the app on the SD Card or you will not be able to receive the notifications of the events.
Before rating the app less than 5, please e-mail your comments/suggestions/feedback at zahra.apps [at] gmail [dot] com
You can also post your feedback/suggestions on our Facebook and Google+ page:
Your feedback is valuable as it helps to make our app better.
Required for notifications.
RUN AT STARTUP:
Required for notifications.
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE:
Required to take backups for your personal events.
Tags: hijri, islamic, hegri, hegiri, calendar, month, islam, muslim, converter, gregorian, christian, widget, shia, shii, shiite, muslims, wiladat, shahadat, arabic, russian, تقويم, الشيعة, Шиитский, календарь, ميلادي, هجري, ГРИГ, ХИДЖР, azeri, azerbaijani, Şiə, təqvimi
NEW IN 1.7.1:
Lockscreen extension users will find the widget in the list again
Link to extension apps in the Play Store fixed
BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PLEASE READ THIS:
• The calendar in Month Calendar Widget (MCW) is a home screen widget. The screen you'll see when opening the app is not the calendar, it's an introduction screen that tries to explain how to put the widget to work (more details below)
• MCW has been published here for more than 3 years. Its main purpose was always to provide a simple way to check dates on the home screen. It was never meant to be a calendar app to manage events. And it's free, and will always be (this is a rule enforced by Google).
• Since many people asked for events management, I have published the Calendar Events extension (a paid app). The reason it's a separate download is twofold: 1. People who want a lightweight calendar don't get overwhelmed by features they don't need 2. Making it a paid app helps me justify dedicating effort to continue publishing apps here in the Play Store
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
First of all, don't try to "open" this calendar. It's a home screen widget, widgets work right on the Android home screen after you place them there. This is the way clock and weather widgets work, for example.
The introduction screen has more information. Just tap the "Get started" button to learn more.
In case you have problems putting MCW to work, please visit the new Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105494419095577561767
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Writing a review here: Write a nice review here and 5-star this app ;) (just kidding, be honest about the rating)
• Purchasing one of the extensions: You can purchase here on Google Play a Lockscreen extension and now a Calendar Events extension
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, join the Google+ community or drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, and usually respond within 24 business hours.
You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a trial version with NO TIME LIMIT. After 7 days, you will be asked to buy the license key to unlock more options and support further development. But you could continue use this app for free as long as you want until you decide to buy it or not.
ALSO NOTE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
(For Dawoodi Bohra Muslim Community)
- Displays both Hijri and Gregorian dates on month view.
- Store events linked to Hijri & Gregorian dates
- Shows Namaz times and allow setting of alarms for different times.
- Shows Qibla direction from magnetic north with magnetic declination correction
- Display events from other google calendars.
- Simple easy to use interface
- home screen widget for quick access
- Uses passive location tracking to avoid additional power consumption
- Passive location tracking uses last known device location from network and/or GPS data already stored in device.
- Calendar data file compatible with Windows version of Hijri Calendar (available at www.misricalendar.com)
- To stop playing a current alarm click on icon in notification bar. If notification icon is not shown then make sure notifications are allowed for Hijrical app under android application manager.
- In normal use passive (coarse) location tracking is good enough for computing Namaz times and Qibla direction.
- For better accuracy in Qibla direction keep device horizontal by using pitch and roll angle indicators.
- Can use cloud storage service, like DropBox, to sync calendar data file between phone and PC.
- Events from other calendars may not show up if sync setting is off. Use your device settings or native google calendar application to turn on calendar synchronization.
- To display vents from other Google calendars make sure that the calendars are subscribed to and set to sync in android settings. Events from other calendars can not be edited from within Hinrical app.
- Holiday calendars for many countries are available on Google. To browse or subscribe, login to your google account, go to Calendar and then under "Other Calendars" drop down arrow select "Browse Interesting Calendars".
- Pre-configured events corresponding to Gregorian dates are for illustration only and not meant as a comprehensive event list for any particular country. Users should add/delete their own preferred events. To delete all Gregorian events go to menu "Settings" and click on button labelled "Delete All Gregorian Events"
- Event data file is not overwritten with new version updates so as to preserve any personal events that you may have entered.
- Default event file can be restored by using menu "Settings" and clicking on button "Restore Default Data File".
- If you have entered personal events then it is best to save data file under a different name so that it does not get overwritten when restoring from default.
Note about Namaz Times:
Sihori time is calculated as Nautical Twilight and also as 75 minutes prior to Sunrise. Use the earliest time as a safe measure. Fajr is calculated as time when sun's center is 10 degrees below Horizon. This is a safe measure, the actual Fajr is earlier than that and same as nautical twilight time. For high latitudes Sihori and Fajr times may not be valid and are shown as --:--.
- Please contact by email (email@example.com) for any questions. May not be able to respond to Android Market comments.
The Fatimid Cal is a dual calendar application for Hijri calendar and Gregorian calendar. The Hijri calendar is based on the Fatimid calendar version which was used during the Fatimid age in Egypt and is known to be invented by Imam Jaffer Al-Sadiq PBUH.
✓Hijri-Gregorian dual Calendar.
✓Adding Event to android Calendar App
★Hijri – Gregorian Calendars
Two calendar themes Hijri-Gregorian and Gregorian-Hijri.
Adding Events and setting alarm for them.
Jump to any Year and get the calendar easily calculated.
Today button to display current month calendar with Today date highlighted.
For any city in the world in three ways,
User Google Maps to set your location.
Use the GPS or Mobile Network to identify user location.
Or enter Longitude & latitude manually if there is no GPS Signal.
list of Islamic events with their equivalent Gregorian Dates.
insha allah more new features will be added later.
For questions or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to visit my support website or send me emails.
برنامج التقويم الفاطمي
هو برنامج تقويم ثنائي يحتوي على التقويم الهجري الفاطمي و التقويم الميلادي . البرنامج يتيح للمستخدم امكانية تسجيل المواعيد بالتاريخ الهجري او الميلادي و استقبال اشعارات التنبيه قبل الموعد المحدد. كما يحتوي على قائمه ببعض المناسبات الاسلاميه حسب التقويم الهجري و عرض التاريخ الميلادي الموافق لحدوث هذه المناسبات .
نبذه عن التقويم الفاطمي:
يعتمد التقويم الفاطمي على الحساب في معرفة اوائل الشهور العربيه وهو تقويم اصطلاحي حيث الشهور العربيه الفرديه تكون فيه دائما تامه اي ٣٠ يوما بينما الشهور الزوجيه دائما ناقصه اي ٢٩ يوما ماعدا الشهر الثاني عشر ذو الحجه في حال تكون كبيسه يكون ٣٠ يوما. ينسب التقويم الفاطمي للامام جعفر الصادق عليه السلام كما كان يستخدم في مصر الفاطميه في زمن الخلفاء الفاطميين
★التقويم الهجري والميلادي
✓ امكانية اضافة مدينه بادخال خط الطول والعرض يدويا بالاضافة الى خدمة الجي بي اس و شبكة الجوال او خرئط جوجل
✓ التنبيه لمواقيت الصلاة .
★مهام و مواعيد
✓ إضافة مواعيد لبرنامج التقويم في الاندرويد.
✓ ٍئمة بمجموعة من المناسبات الاسلامية وما يوافقها من التاريخ الميلادي.
يسعدني معرفة تقييم البرنامج واستقبال ارائكم و اقتراحاتكم
This is a widget to display purely Al Hijri date on your home screen supports arabic and english languages.
Jazakallah Khair for rating & reviews.
If you have trouble please email us or post at google+ at https://plus.google.com/u/0/106027783646368286327/posts
and inshallah we will respond the query back.
★ Anti-Theft can help you retrieve your device by sounding an alarm immediately through your personalized web console. You can even lock, wipe, or locate your device to protect your personal data.
★ Monitor and restrict your child’s surfing by blocking the indecent sites. You can even lock apps with in-app purchases so that your kid doesn’t buy something accidentally.
★ Auto Backup feature supports you if you lose your data somehow.
Experience the smooth navigation between the views month / day / event. Nice display with pastel colors on dark background. Moon phases included.
Similar to DigiCal, Google Calendar, aCalendar, Business Calendar, Touch Calendar, Jorte Calendar, Samsung Planner. But in addition a continuous swipe gesture enabling a smoother experience.
Ads is unobtrusive, only in month view if portrait mode. And there is a button 'No ads today'.
You can remove ads permanently with 'No ads' menu option.
Following is true for all calendar apps : to synchronize online calendars you need to enable synch at device level : System Settings > General > Accounts > Add account. Radio-button "Sync calendar" has to be checked. Moreover make sure global synchronization is enabled. Refer to provided screenshots.
How it works?
It plays a quiet short notification (text, audio, or both) that does not cause inconvenience or embarrassment, every a set of minutes or hours, pronouncing forgiveness "Estighfar" and other available duaa.
Please try it and let me know in which way I need to improve it and how would it help you to pray more throughout the day.
I'm working on making the next version to run and look better; I will appreciate your duaa and suggestions :)
هذا التطبيق سهل جداً وبسيط، هدفه التذكير بالوقت وترطيب الألسنة بذكر الله سبحانه وتعالى .
وسلية التطبيق هي تشغيل تنبيه صوتي هادئ أو نصي لايسبب الإزعاج أو الإحراج، ولا يزيد عن عدة ثواني، ينطق خلالها بالاستغفار كل مدة معينة.
أقدر رسائلكم وتواصلكم، وأنتظرها بشوق وبهجة مهما كانت تحمل من انتقاد بنّاء هدفه التطوير، والمساعدة على نشر التطبيق وترطيب ألسنة المسلمين بالذكر والإستغفار.
أعمل على تطوير البرنامج ليعمل بثبات على جميع إصدارات الأندرويد و كذلك على تحسين واجهة البرنامج. دعاءكم و تنبيهاتكم تهمنا :)
تذكروا، أن البرنامج لا فائدة منه إن لم تستغفروا وتسبحوا كلما سمعتم التنبيه وذكّرتم من حولكم.
أَلاَ بِذِكْرِ اللّهِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوبُ