Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
★ Application contains more than 172 cameras (live images, webcams, CCTV) in first release !!!
Cameras are grouped in groups so you can find cameras you need fast despite large number of cameras.
Some of the groups are:
Cameras are mostly Hawaii traffic cameras but we have other types of cameras as well like beach cameras.
You can search for a group, or for camera inside selected group.
Kahala / Hawaii Kai Area
Nimitz to South King Street Area
Pearl City / Pearl Harbor Area
Salt Lake Area
South Kapiolani to Kokohead Area
West Oahu Area
✔ App have widgets for cameras, so you can place some of the cameras you use the most on your home screen.
✔ You can play/stop/change camera directly from your home screen.
✔ You can mark cameras as favorite for fast access when you need it later.
✔ You can take image from any of camera with share button. Image will be saved on your SD Card and you can share it with any app that can share images.
✔ You can choose between 5 color schemes (Menu->Colors)
Supports major highways, freeways (H1 freeway ), streets and roads of US State Hawaii (HI)
Government, Official Web Site for The City and County of Honolulu
Maui Hawaii Webcams watching the windsurfing at Kanaha, Camp One and Sprecks
Joint Astronomy Centre Hawaii
Download today and receive access to the premier travel & lifestyle publications, Big Island Traveler and Kauai Traveler magazines, including FREE access to the Sep-Dec 2010 issues! These content-rich publications showcase the people, places and cultural allure of Hawaii, along with local features and guides to the best beaches, shopping, adventures and cuisine to plan your next trip or provide a virtual escape anytime. Packed with beautiful imagery and engaging editorials, these publications will keep you connected to the aloha lifestyle in an enhanced magazine experience that is available anywhere and anytime you choose.
-Access to both Big Island Traveler and Kauai Traveler magazines.
-Brilliant digital format with stunning imagery, just like the print edition.
-Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability.
-Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading anywhere. Perfect for travel!
-Search the archive of available issues.
-Share your comments with other readers.
Your FREE download includes unlimited access to the Sep-Dec 2010 issues of Big Island Traveler and Kauai Traveler magazines. You’ll also receive real-time updates from MyHawaiiTraveler.com with
live feeds including fresh content and travel deals and notifications of future issues.
Traveler Media publishes premier travel & lifestyle magazines in Hawaii and Canada.
This application is powered by Texterity, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications, and coverleaf.com. Check the Android Market for more apps from your favorite magazines! This app is currently designed for phones only.
- Explore Lanai, Hawaii: Basic information about the island.
- Explore Lanai
- Lanai Map
- Travel Guide: Travel information about the island.
- Synergy GPS Latitude
Download this app at (http://skylineapps.com/mobile/signup.php?id=lanaihawaii#)
Mаnу major airlines provide transportation tо thе island state оf Hawaii, аlthоugh mоѕt tourist flights fly іntо thе Honolulu airport оn thе island оf Oahu. Whіlе thе largest island іѕ named Hawaii, thе entire group оf еіght inhabited islands іѕ knоwn аѕ Hawaii аѕ а whole, causing ѕоmе confusion fоr visitors. Sоmе оf thе local Hawaii airlines fly bеtwееn thе islands аѕ part оf thе land’s tourism trade аѕ wеll аѕ fоr business.
Hawaiian Air carriers, possessed by Hawaiian Holdings, Corporation. was began as Inter-Island Airways in 1929 like a subsidiary from the Inter-Island Steam Navigation Company. The organization has gone through three major periods of alternation in its history. The business's founding together with the alterations it's gone through have largely been caused by altering transportation technologies.
The very first change began within the sixties when jet service first showed up towards the inter-island market. This cut travel time between your islands under half an hour permitting citizens and site visitors easy travel between islands.
Second, the air travel broadened outdoors of Hawaii beginning with Electricity-8 service towards the south Off-shore back in 1984 and then L-1011 plan to free airline coast. As aircraft aged the organization up-to-date the fleet, first switching from L-1011's to Electricity-10's acquired from American Air carriers (AAMRQ.PK), after which within the 2000s, changing the Electricity-10s with leased 767s. Simultaneously Hawaiian changed its Electricity-9 inter-island fleet concentrating on the same 717s.
The 3rd duration of change may be the one Hawaiian goes through now, adding Airbus A330-200s to the fleet because the 767s exit the fleet. These A330s, which Hawaiian may have almost 30 of through the finish of decade, make plane tickets in the US New England economically achievable. Additionally they increase Hawaiian's capacity through the Off-shore and also have been instrumental towards the airline's worldwide expansion. Beginning in 2017 the organization will prove to add the Airbus A350-800 to the fleet. As the -800 continues to be less popular compared to A350-900, Hawaiian has stuck by its resolve for the A350-800. This plane have a longer range minimizing operating costs compared to A330s making ultra-lengthy haul plane tickets feasible for Hawaiian. This can allow Hawaiian for connecting Honolulu with just about any city on the planet including the potential of direct plan to Europe. Hawaiian has additionally added two ATR 42 aircraft to the fleet they'll operate within different brand growing inter-island plan to new locations. This will only further improve Hawaiian's ruling inter-island position where it presently has about 85% share of the market.
o Hawaii Airlines Connect Islands’ Visitors And People
o Hawaii Cruises Cоmе іn Dіffеrеnt Shapes аnd Sizes
o Hawaii Islands Comprised Of Lava Frоm Underground Volcanoes
o Hawaii Jobs Offer Opportunities In Mаnу Fields
o Hawaii Tourism Draws Frоm Global Visitor Base
o Hawaii Tours Arе Worth thе Money
o Hawaii Vacation Rentals Offer Space Fоr Evеrуоnе
o In Hawaii Watersports, Jetskis Mаkе A Big Splash
o Information Abоut Thе University оf Hawaii
o Information оn Honolulu Hawaii
o Learning Abоut thе Hawaii Superferry
o Muсh Of Thе History Of Hawaii Lost In Translation
o Planning Hawaii Vacations
o Planning Hawaii Weddings
o Thе History Of Hawaii
o Thе Importance аnd Significance оf Hawaii Music
o Thіngѕ Tо Dо In Hawaii Fоr Eco-Tourists
o Uѕіng Craigslist Hawaii
o Whеn іt Cоmеѕ tо Hawaii Hotels, Thе Options аrе Limitless!
o Whеrе tо Find Hawaii News
Created specifically for the headphone listener, Naturespace Hawaii delivers the magical sounds of the islands with stunning 3D realism.
Includes these nine incredible tracks...
Hawaiian Morning Chorus
Walk to the Beach
Sanctuary Island - North
Sanctuary Island - South
Sanctuary Island - East
Sanctuary Island - West
Black Sand Beach
The Cloud Forest
Because of our unique recording techniques, all 3 dimensions (including height) are accurately reproduced, providing the headphone listener with a true “being there” experience. The sonic accuracy is so convincingly real that it creates an immediate positive impact on the listener’s state of mind. The 3-D experience quickly triggers a lasting physiological sense of safety, peace, and tranquility. Our holographic ambiences transport the listener like nothing else on the planet. It is a truly profound new way of listening.
Holographic sound provides the brain with the sense of openness and vastness that is so important to a balanced state of well-being. Naturespace is a spectacular catalyst for creative visualization and imaginative exploration. Just put on your headphones, and close your eyes. You’ll see.
Five additional add-on applications bring you the finest selections from our vast catalog, and are exclusively playable from within the free Naturespace app.
Naturespace: Ultimate Oceans Collection
Naturespace: Ultimate Thunderstorm Collection
Naturespace: Travel Stress Escape
Naturespace: Sleep Dream Relax
Naturespace: Meditation Focus and Imagination
Join the Naturespace community by visiting us on Facebook/Naturespace. Thanks for using the reviews below to share your positive experiences. For other questions, comments and quick support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the FAQ page inside the app. Thank you for listening to our work!
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) expands articles with more information about attractions, history, geography and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat & Drink | Sleep | Stay safe | Stay healthy | Respect
1. Hawaii: History | Geography | Islands | Weather | Get in | Get around | Culture | Buy | Beaches | Top 10 | Itinerary
2. Maps: Hawaiian Islands | Hawaii National Parks | Island of Oahu | Big Island | Maui | Kauai | Honolulu | Honolulu Districts
3. OAHU: History | Regions | Get in & around | See | Do | Buy | Sites & Cities | Beaches
3.1 Honolulu: History | Culture | Geography | Districts | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay safe
3.2 Honolulu Transport: Get in | Get around | TheBus | Wiki Wiki | Airport
3.3 Honolulu Attractions: See | Do | Buy | Buildings & Structures | Museums
4. HAWAII/BIG ISLAND: History | Geography | Get in & around | Cities | Other Destinations | See & Do | Beaches | Sleep
5. MAUI: History | Geology | Climate & Natural History | Cities | Get in & Around | See & Do | Beaches | Buy | Eat & Drink | Sleep | Get Out
6. KAUAI: History | Geography | Regions | Cities | Other destinations | See | Do | Beaches | Eat & Drink | Sleep
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
For over 23 years, HAWAII Magazine has brought the Islands’ beauty, culture, music, food, people and places to your home with every issue. It is our privilege to continue this tradition by allowing you to take a piece of Hawaii wherever you go.
HAWAII Magazine’s app is for people who love the Islands – but don’t necessarily live there. Produced in Hawaii, we remain committed to providing the best that Hawaii has to offer.
If you’re planning a trip, or simply reliving memories, be sure to keep this app close at hand. HAWAII Magazine will remind you why Hawaii is perhaps the most extraordinary place on Earth, and why once it enters your heart, it never leaves.
•Instant access to the latest stories and news from the islands
• Use the built in GPS Guide to find the best places to visit in Hawaii whether you’re planning your trip, or during your visit. Our editors have compiled well known locations as well as places favored by locals and frequent visitors
• Instant access to events all around the islands
• Access exclusive deals and savings from Hawaii merchants and restaurants in the area. Save on activities, shopping, and entertainment. (NOTE: DEALS WILL APPEAR AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU ARE IN HAWAII. If you see a "Coming soon" screen, you can manually change your gps location settings inside the app to a location in Hawaii to see deals being offered)
•Use the built-in Photo feature to take pictures and share your favorite memories with us to post on HawaiiMagazine.com.
•Convenient access to Hawaii Magazine’s Facebook and Twitter pages
We hope you enjoy this application as much as enjoyed developing it. It’s our first version, so please send us your thoughts and suggestions.
Hope to see you in Hawaii very soon. Aloha & Mahalo!
*Major UI and performance upgrades.
*Added Coupon book in the deals section.
*Startup Sequence fix, should not hang when location providers are disabled.
*Radius settings fixed for more accurate search results.
Over 4000 restaurants, hotels, condos, bed and breakfasts, apartments, activities, beaches, fishing and sailing adventures, golf courses, shops, art galleries, events, concerts, grocery and drug stores are listed throughout Maui, Oahu, Kauai, Lanai, Big Island and Molokai with phone numbers and directions. You can search and sort by cuisine, type of activity, event dates, sights, type of lodging, price, proximity and reviews.
Find coupons for great savings from restaurants, lodging, shops, activities, sights and events that can be displayed on your phone at the time of purchase for all Islands including Maui, Oahu, Kauai, Lanai, Big Island and Molokai.
Find out why Maui, Hawaii is the best island to be for whale watching, nature tripping and see rainbows anywhere, beach hopping, snorkeling and much more by downloading the Maui, Hawaii mobile application for iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and other smartphones developed by Skyline Apps.
Download this app at (http://skylineapps.com/mobile/signup.php?id=mauihawaii#)
The Big Island Revealed is finest guidebook ever written for the Big Island. Now you can plan your best vacation--ever. This all new sixth edition is a candid, humorous guide to everything there is to see and do on the Big Island. Best-selling author and longtime Hawai'i resident, Andrew Doughty, unlocks the secrets of an island so vast and diverse that many visitors never realize all that it has to offer. Explore with him as he reveals breathtaking trails, secluded beaches, pristine reefs, delicious places to dine, relaxing resorts, an active volcano and so much more. Every restaurant, activity provider, business and resort is reviewed personally and anonymously. This app and a rental car are all you need to discover what makes the Big Island so exciting.
• Fast and easy to use
• Detailed, interactive, GPS-aware map that works without the need for an internet connection – just tap to see the nearby guidebook entries
• Always know where you are with the “Locate Me” button that places a blue dot on the map that tracks your current location as you move around the island
• Guidebook locations have “Map It” buttons that place a red dot on the map. When the blue “Locate Me” dot is on top of the red “Map It” dot, you have reached your destination
• All map and guidebook content is stored on your device, including over 740 color photographs
• Use the app to help you plan your trip, saving your favorite places in “Favorites” so you can quickly access them when you are on the go
• The most up-to-date and accurate information available anyplace
• Frank, brutally honest reviews of restaurants, hotels and activities show you which companies really are the best…and which to avoid--no advertisements
• Driving tours let you structure your trip your way, point out sights not to be missed along the way
• Clear, concise directions to those hard-to-find places such as deserted black sand beaches, tropical rain forests, hidden waterfalls, the most dramatic part of the erupting volcano, freshwater lava pools (some volcanically heated) and scores of other hidden gems listed nowhere else
• Detailed descriptions of the Big Island's beaches including ocean safety
• Reviews and descriptions of exciting adventures and activities
• Fascinating sections on Hawai'i's history, culture, language and legends
• Easy navigation with a “Smart” Table of contents and thousands of hypertext links
• Quickly find what you need with “Search” and an Index
• Links to company websites and tap to dial phone numbers
"Hawaii The Big Island Revealed" covers it all--from the snow-covered top of Mauna Kea, to the sparkling underwater reefs. This is the best investment you can make for your Big Island visit. Whether you are a first time visitor, or a longtime kama'aina, you will find out more about the Big Island from this book than from any other source. Discover the island of your dreams with "Hawaii The Big Island Revealed."
The Big Island Revealed guidebook reviews:
"Succeeded in telling us everything there is to know about traveling on the island of Hawaii...this book is essential reading..." Library Journal
"A colorful book--covers it all. I was pleased by the numerous little tips that can make a trip more pleasant." The San Diego Union-Tribune
"Superbly researched and easy-to-read reference... It's jammed with details..." Houston Chronicle
Hawaii Airlines app will provide you with complete insights on Hawaii, the various hotels as per your budgets, attractions like Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Diamond Head State Monument, Waimea Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, Panaewa Rainforest Zoo, USS Arizona Memorial, Oahu, Puuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park, Big Island and many more. The hotels here showcase the ancient hidden royalty and are exclusively made.Aston Waikiki Banyan, Aqua Island Colony, Aqua Equus Hotel are just to name a few. Hawaii Airlines app will solve all your questions to tourism in Hawaii and help you in spending a relaxed and tension free holiday at the same time.
There are also a number of shopping places in the city, The city overflows with designer shops, flagship stores, budget-friendly chains and small boutiques to shop from. Ala Moana Center, Streets of Waikiki, are some of the famous ones. A day tour around the city will unveil to you the beauty and the value of the city which can be easily planned with this Hawaii Airlines App.
This Hawaii Airlines app is easy to use, it allows you to navigate through the maps of a city, get to know about the main city attractions, hotel tariffs and locations along with the flight details that will take you in and out of the city. It provides you with all the useful information that you might need. Just download this app and make your trips a worthwhile experience.
1. Provides you with a list of Tourism of a city along with their websites
2. Gives you a description of each tourist spot of a city along with an image
3. You can navigate through the maps and find your way out
4. It will make you self dependent on trips and help you enjoy more
So, just download the Hawaii Airlines App and let yourself free on Tourisms. Hope you have fun!
The app is designed to let a kid enjoy coloring pictures made available and thereafter sharing it on many platforms. If you have any issues with the app, or have any suggestions drop me a mail at email@example.com
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 600,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Oahu (Hawaiian: Oʻahu) is the most populous of the Hawaiian islands, the third largest in size (after the Big Island and Maui) and the cultural, financial, and top tourist destination of the Hawaiian islands. As the home of the city of Honolulu, the state capital, and as home to over 85% of the state's population, Oahu is appropriately nicknamed "The Gathering Place." Oahu is truly at the heart of Hawaii. The city of Honolulu is busy, and its Waikiki district even more so. Oahu is home to the only real metropolitan area in all the Hawaiian Islands. For some, this has been both a blessing and a curse for the island.
A 4G or Wi-Fi connection is highly recommended! Cams are updated every 5 mins and are displayed as still images.
More from developer
With the Hawaiian Airlines Mobile Travel App, you can:
• Find and book a flight
• View and email your itinerary
• Check in and generate your mobile boarding pass
• Check flight status and schedules
• Select, change or upgrade your seat and pay your baggage fees
• Add or change your HawaiianMiles number for a booked trip
The Hawaiian Airlines Mobile Travel App is optimized for Android 4.0+.