• #1 contacts app in 107 countries.
• Over 8,000,000 people love Sync.ME :)
• TechCrunch - “The App That Turns You Into a God”.
• VentureBeat - “Sync.ME means never having to say you are sorry…for outdated contact information”.
• Full Screen Caller ID - See your friends' picture from Facebook, LinkedIn or VKontakte when they call you and when you call them.
• Smart Matching - Matches automatically between your contacts to their social network profiles.
• Contact Enrichment - Magically update your contacts with missing details (phone number, email, company, job title, address & website).
• In-Call Experience - Take your phone calls to the next level! View your friend's latest social network posts and photos during call.
• Birthday Reminders - Never forget your friends' birthdays again! Create and share personalized greetings for any occasion.
• ME Card - Your ultimate contact and business card. Choose how you appear in your friends' and colleagues' phones. Edit your picture and details to keep them updated.
Check out Sync.ME - it's fun, easy and FREE. Happy Syncing :)
→ Facebook: facebook.com/syncmeapp
→ Twitter: twitter.com/syncme
→ Support: email@example.com
To configure, add the account or check status, go to "Settings => Accounts".
Depending on how many friends you have, the first import might take a while, so be patient.
* Facebook allows me to use only the profile pictures. Other info cannot be synced. (eg. emails, phone numbers)
* Facebook users have the option to block one or all apps. If they opt for that, they will be EXCLUDED from your friends list.
Please send bug reports or any kind of feedback.
Consider submitting bugs directly on GitHub. (link below)
You picture and birthday in the free version but more options will be added in the pro version!
You are in control: you can choose if you want to synchronize only contacts without a picture or just overwrite the outdated pictures!
Please send us an email with questions and problem rather than rating a low score, we'll be happy to provide support!
Now it's easier than ever to stay in touch : just follow us on Facebook with a Like : http://www.facebook.com/SnowfallMobileApps
facebook, bind, link, pictures, sync, photo, friends, image, android, free, facebook android, date, contactact, birthday, profile, image
★ Full news feed
★ Quick access to posting status updates, photos and videos
★ Comment on and like posts
★ Zip It - hide posts by user or application
★ Saved Posts - save your favorite posts to check out again later
★ Six beautiful themes
★ View your friends check-ins, either in a list or map
★ Displays your full size cover photo on the app opening screen
★ Support for multiple accounts
★ Hi-res photos directly in the news feed
★ Quick and easy setup assistant for notifications
★ Designed specifically for Android
Pro version of MyAlbum is also available. The pro version is ad-free and has the ability to Tag photos.
If you like the app, show your support and grab the paid version here: http://goo.gl/daa5H
Thank you all for making this app the #1 Android Market app for Downloading/Uploading Facebook photos !!!
Downloading and Uploading pictures from and to Facebook just got easier.
With MyAlbum you can:
1. Download a Facebook entire photo album with just one click.
2. Download all Facebook photos you were tagged in.
3. Share multiple photos to Facebook. Upload any number of photos to an existing or new album.
4. Tag uploaded photos
What you CANNOT do:
1. Download your friends albums - Not allowed by policy (It's not yours!)
2. Choose specific photos to download inside a Facebook album (it's all or nothing).
3. You cannot upload files that are not located on your device. Meaning, picasa photos that are synced and if you have any other app the syncs your pictures by view and not by the actual files, it will not work. To upload the files should be on your phone storage. (Like this app does...)
Instructions for downloading:
1. Go into Download section using the left navigation menu.
2. In the album list, use the check box to choose the Facebook albums you would like to download.
3. Touching [download] will start the process. When finished you can see the downloaded photos by accessing your image gallery.
Instructions for uploading:
1. Open your image gallery or any other image/files browser of your choice.
2. Check the images you would like to upload (one or many).
3. Use the [share] option from the menu to choose MyAlbum as your sharing app.
4. In MyAlbum, choose the Facebook album or group you would like to upload the photos to or create a new personal album.
5. Touch [Upload] - The upload begins.
Last option in the left side navigation menu is 'Running tasks'. Choose this option to see all the downloads/uploads tasks that are pending execution.
If there are features you would like to see in the app that are currently missing, send me an email.
I'm always interested in upgrading the app and adding more cool stuff.
Please note, I cannot answer your comments here in the market.
Leaving comments about bugs and/or complaints about the features will only downrate the app. Instead, send me an email with your issue and I'll do my best to help.
This app is not developed, sponsored or related to/by Facebook corporation in any way.
Don't forget, If you like it - rate it.
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* Name, Nickname and Photo
* Home Town, the City they're Currently Living In
* Last Check-in and Status Message
* Gender and Birthday
* Religious and Political Views
* Tagline and Relationship Status
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and Facebook should appear in the list.
When adding a Friends Sync account, you are able to choose to sync "All Friends" or "Contacts Only". Choosing Contacts Only will only sync your Facebook friends that have their details stored in your phone already - all other Facebook friends are ignored. A contact must have their email address or their first and last names stored in your phone in order to create a match with a Facebook friend.
To change how often your friends are updated from the server, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. Choose the "Facebook" account, then choose the "Account Settings" option. This is also where you can change the Sync Type between "All Friends" and "Contacts Only"
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
More from developer
It provides perfect integration of Facebook data with your Android device.
Here are just some examples of what it does:
• High-resolution contact images synchronized from Facebook. (up to 720x720 pixels on Jelly Bean!) Uses face-detection to get the cropping just right.
• Synchronization of Facebook Events (including attendee lists!) into your device's calendar, including (optional) reminders.
To top it off, every feature is highly configurable and can be disabled if unwanted.
Don't like the way HaxSync cropped one of your contact images? Crop it yourself using the Contacts Manager.
Want a different color for your calendars? Feel free to change it!
HaxSync is being actively developed, with new features and bugfixes arriving on a regular basis.
If you have problems/suggestions, please post here instead of giving a bad rating (I can't answer your market ratings, so I can't help you with your problem): https://redmine.limun.org/projects/haxsync/wiki/How_to_report_an_issue
If you're wondering about the permissions HaxSync uses and what it needs them for, take a look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al4pTgdMpp-ndHRBUER1WFVtNzVZVVYwWG1OSDJqalE#gid=0