• #1 contacts app in 107 countries.
• Over 8,000,000 people love Sync.ME :)
• TechCrunch - “The App That Turns You Into a God”.
• VentureBeat - “Sync.ME means never having to say you are sorry…for outdated contact information”.
• Full Screen Caller ID - See your friends' picture from Facebook, LinkedIn or VKontakte when they call you and when you call them.
• Smart Matching - Matches automatically between your contacts to their social network profiles.
• Contact Enrichment - Magically update your contacts with missing details (phone number, email, company, job title, address & website).
• In-Call Experience - Take your phone calls to the next level! View your friend's latest social network posts and photos during call.
• Birthday Reminders - Never forget your friends' birthdays again! Create and share personalized greetings for any occasion.
• ME Card - Your ultimate contact and business card. Choose how you appear in your friends' and colleagues' phones. Edit your picture and details to keep them updated.
Check out Sync.ME - it's fun, easy and FREE. Happy Syncing :)
→ Facebook: facebook.com/syncmeapp
→ Twitter: twitter.com/syncme
→ Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
To configure, add the account or check status, go to "Settings => Accounts".
Depending on how many friends you have, the first import might take a while, so be patient.
* Facebook allows me to use only the profile pictures. Other info cannot be synced. (eg. emails, phone numbers)
* Facebook users have the option to block one or all apps. If they opt for that, they will be EXCLUDED from your friends list.
Please send bug reports or any kind of feedback.
Consider submitting bugs directly on GitHub. (link below)
You picture and birthday in the free version but more options will be added in the pro version!
You are in control: you can choose if you want to synchronize only contacts without a picture or just overwrite the outdated pictures!
Please send us an email with questions and problem rather than rating a low score, we'll be happy to provide support!
Now it's easier than ever to stay in touch : just follow us on Facebook with a Like : http://www.facebook.com/SnowfallMobileApps
facebook, bind, link, pictures, sync, photo, friends, image, android, free, facebook android, date, contactact, birthday, profile, image
News everyone! Google have now released their own copy of this app on the market ("Google Calendar"). Since they are essentially identical, I might remove this one in future.
"Awesome", I thought, "Samsung have finally upgraded my phone to Android 4! Let me check out the new calen... waiiit a minute! This is just the old calendar! Damn you Samsuuunnnggg!!!" *Shakes fist!*
This is the stock calendar from Android 4.0 Jellybean! Sadly I had to disable a few new features from Jellybean that don't work on ICS.
There are no ads or donate banners. If you want to send me donations (via paypal to email@example.com, or via the app "Donate to Tim Hutt") that would be great! Fixing this so it compiles is not completely trivial.
* Some people don't see any events in the week/day views. This doesn't seem to be easy to fix, sorry.
* Sometimes events don't sync properly. I'm not sure why this happens either, sorry.
More from developer
It provides perfect integration of Facebook data with your Android device.
Here are just some examples of what it does:
• High-resolution contact images synchronized from Facebook. (up to 720x720 pixels on Jelly Bean!) Uses face-detection to get the cropping just right.
• Synchronization of Facebook Events (including attendee lists!) into your device's calendar, including (optional) reminders.
To top it off, every feature is highly configurable and can be disabled if unwanted.
Don't like the way HaxSync cropped one of your contact images? Crop it yourself using the Contacts Manager.
Want a different color for your calendars? Feel free to change it!
HaxSync is being actively developed, with new features and bugfixes arriving on a regular basis.
If you have problems/suggestions, please post here instead of giving a bad rating (I can't answer your market ratings, so I can't help you with your problem): https://redmine.limun.org/projects/haxsync/wiki/How_to_report_an_issue
If you're wondering about the permissions HaxSync uses and what it needs them for, take a look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al4pTgdMpp-ndHRBUER1WFVtNzVZVVYwWG1OSDJqalE#gid=0