The app has not played content one time on my Mi Box.
Cant log in with Comcast...
This app is horrible. Netflix can stream 4k video and 5.1 surround perfectly yet this app struggles with 1080p and 2.0 audio. It constantly freezes, stutters, video gets out of sync with audio, etc. Please HBO, read the reviews here and fix this app.
Absolutely terrible coding 1. Very slow to navigate the menus 2. Not good for tracking what you've watched and where you are in a season 3. ***Lately has been frequently stopping during playback, requiring me to "clear cache" for it to work again.*** Content is great of course though.
This app freezes especially after the android upgrade on my 2015 Sony Bravia TV. Netflix doesn't have issues so it must be this app.
This app fails to playback video most of the time and when it does, it can only stream for a few seconds before the video freezes then gets incredibly out of sync with the audio.
• The search page now comes with recommended HBO series and movies.
• Added support for Android TV Voice Assistant, so you can access playback controls and search using the mic button on your remote.
• Added support for Android TV Launcher (Android 8.0 Oreo only), so you can continue watching series or movies in progress, straight from the Watch Next channel on your homescreen.
• Watchlist now shows most recently added items first.
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Take an immersive, inside tour of 1900s New York with The Knick: Anatomy of NYC.