The free IBD Virtual Clinic application from Indiana University School of Medicine enables gastroenterologists and other interested clinicians to easily and securely review the latest developments in IBD and earn 1.0 AMA PRA credit. Interactive patient cases narrated by key opinion leaders allow for a convenient, self-paced tutorial that will engage clinicians and guide you in making informed treatment and management decisions. The tablet application is a supporting application for the web-based IBD Virtual Clinic (ibdvirtualclinic.com) CME activity.
Features and Benefits:
• Increase your proficiency by choosing tests and therapies for challenging, interactive patient cases
• View expert faculty as they explain their clinical strategies for managing patients with IBD
• Explore data from recent clinical trials for both Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
• Download resources to help your patients become knowledgeable about their disease state and empowered as they navigate a life with IBD
Download the free app, login, and earn CME on the go!
Now it’s easy to stay current with the most prominent journal in the field of gastrointestinal disease. The Gastroenterology app, now available for your android tablets and smartphones brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
•Browse new issues and read new Articles in Press throughout the month, or jump to the featured articles with a tap!
•Download issues while reading: no need to wait
•Layouts and navigation get you to content you want more quickly and conveniently
•Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
•Personalize your experience with My Reading List, Notes, saved articles for offline reading, sharing articles via social media, emailing useful content
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on Gastroenterology website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
Gastroenterology, the official journal of the AGA Institute, delivers up-to-date and authoritative coverage of both basic and clinical gastroenterology. Regular features include articles by leading authorities and reports on the latest treatments for diseases. Original research is organized by clinical and basic-translational content, as well as by alimentary tract, liver, pancreas, and biliary content. Gastroenterology also bridges the gap between basic and clinical science by publishing comprehensive reviews and perspectives on important topics such as pancreatitis and liver disease.
Learn all mcqs and then read book, it would be very easy for you.
+10 marks for right answer, -5 marks for wrong answer,0 marks for not attempting question.
It does contain minimum ads which don't interfere with the apk experience.
Com esse aplicativo em mãos você tem a sua disposição um banco de extenso que inclui imagens de anatomia e de patologias do sistema digestório. Tudo isso em uma avançada plataforma, permitindo uma rápida consulta a qualquer momento, otimizando sua rotina diária e comunicação com pacientes.
Journals included :
- American Journal of Gastroenterology
- Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Digestive and Liver Disease
- Diseases of the Colon and Rectum
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatology International
- Hepatology Research
- Journal of Gastroenterology
- Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Journal of Hepatology
- Liver International
- Liver Transplantation
- Nature Reviews Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Seminars in Liver Disease
Created by : Dr. Anass Qasem, MD
Zagazig University - Egypt
JHTT is Open for Business!