★ Number 1 Paid Medical mobile app in over 20 countries worldwide, including US, UK, Canada, Australia and India ★
★ Featured on the Google Play home page under "Apps for New Parents" and "Welbeing Apps" ★
Feed Baby is also available for the iPhone on the Apple app store. Just search for "Feed Baby Tracker" in iTunes.
Each device that syncs will need to have Feed Baby Pro purchased and installed. Feed Baby Pro only needs to be purchased ONCE PER GOOGLE ACCOUNT. Once you purchase Feed Baby Pro then you can install/re-install it on all of your devices as long as those devices all use the same Google Play account (this is the same way that all paid apps work in the Google Play store).
Track and Monitor ALL aspects of your babys breastfeeding, growth and development. Record Bottle and Breast feedings, Daipers, Sleep, Pumpings, Growth Charts and Journals.
- Easily record breast/bottle/SOLID feeds with a single touch.
- Easily record daiper changes (pees/poos) with a single touch.
- Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices
- Easily record and chart your babys Growths (weight, height and head circumference)
- Easily record your Babys Sleeping Sessions with a single touch
- Easily record your Pumping Sessions
- Easily "Continue" the last recorded feed (not available in "Lite")
- Easily "Pause" the current feed (not available in "Lite")
- Easily add Medicines and create Medication Records to record all of your babys medicine intake
- Easily record Baths, Diary entries, Activities, etc....
- Record 2 Babies (only available when Feed Baby Pro is installed)
- Supports Twins!
- Daily Summary screen that shows ALL activities for each day
- Timelines shows you all of your activities across multiple days so that you can have a better understanding of your babys activity patterns
- WIDGETS to help you access key features from the home screen
- You can now use your Android Wear smartwatch to perform various actions in Feed Baby with just a touch of your wrist. You will also be able to use your Android Wear smartwatch see quick updates of your babys latest Feeds, Diaper changes, Sleeps and Pumpings.
- Feed Baby automatically saves and restores your data in case the database gets corrupted
- Easily add notes for Feeds, Diapers and Sleeps
- Charts and graphs give you a clear visualization of feeding patterns (not available in "Lite")
- Customizable Theme/Skins! Choose your preferred color scheme for Feed Baby from one of "Dark Knight", "Baby Blue" or "Vintage Pink". And more Themes are coming! (not available in "Lite")
- Export your entire Feeding History as a CSV file and automatically send it to any email address. You can then print it out for further analysis by yourself or your doctor (not available in "Lite").
- Full screen clock is displayed during feeds so you can check at a glance the amount of time that has elapsed during a feed
- All history is kept and fully browsable
- Individual feeds are grouped automatically into "Feeding Sessions" for better visualization
- Fully customizable notifications means that you never miss a feed or have a feed go for too long (not available in "Lite")
- Each feed is fully editable so that you can retrospectively alter the start/end times and bottle quantities
- Supports both oz and ml for bottle quantities. Simply specify your preference in the Settings
- Fully supported with regular updates. 'Feed Baby' is a fully supported product. And we provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
Also can use this tool to write baby's diary, add baby's photo, voice record and share with friends.
AD FREE AND LESS PERMISSIONS!!
IF YOU ARE UPGRADING FROM THE BABY CARE(AD), IT'S VERY EASY!
STEP 1: YOU SHOULD BACKUP YOUR DATA FROM THE MENU OF BABY CARE, CONFIRM THE OPERATION IS SUCCEED(IF SUCCESS, YOU WILL PROMPTED SUCCESS AND IF YOU CHECK THE SD CARD, YOU WILL FIND THE FILE "BABYCARE.DB" UNDER THE FOLDER "SD CARD\BABYCAREDATA").
STEP 2: NOW YOU CAN RESTORE THE DATA FROM THE MENU OF BABY CARE PLUS.
.Support multiple babies
.Support to create multiple widget for each baby in your home screen
.Support user defined baby icon
.Track baby mood, breast feed, bottle, solid, sleeps, pee/poop, health, hygiene, vaccination, medicine, teeth and more
.Track baby growth(weight, height, head circumference)
.Track pumping milk
.Breast feeding/Bottle/Solid/Diaper/Sleep/Wake/Pumping milk chart
.Height/weight/head circumference percentile chart by DOB/Due Date(for premature child)
Compare your baby's growth data with CDC/WHO guidelines.
.Compare today's stats with last 7 days
.History view and Timeline view
.Baby's voice record
.Share baby's daily activity with your friends via SMS/Facebook/Twitter/Email etc
.Share baby's growth data
.Share baby's diary
.Share baby's photo and voice record
.Back up data to SD card
.Restore data from backup
For my lovely son, Lucky.
Find us on facebook and get latest updates:
The Manual of Childhood Infections also known as The Blue Book, now in its third edition and endorsed by both the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health and the European Society of Pediatric Infectious Diseases. This latest edition is a simple-to-use, evidence-based, and practical handbook on how to recognise, investigate and manage both common and rare infectious diseases in children and babies.
• Endorsed by The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, providing the standard of care within NHS practice, and the European Society of Pediatric Infectious Diseases
• Contains contributions from over 150 international experts writing on specialised topics
• Features a neonatal and paediatric formulary of around 100 of the most commonly used antimicrobials based on the BNF for Children, presented in an easy-to-use weight based dosing regimen and including common side effects and cautions
• Many new chapters extend the range of the book to include all common and rarer childhood infections, while an enhanced european and global focus reflects the changing world of international travel and imported infections
The handbook is divided into two sections, the first of which is syndrome-based and covers all the key diagnosis and management features of common childhood infections, such as sepsis, meningitis, and pneumonia. The second section lists specific organisms, and provides all the key points in the epidemiology, clinical features, and management for all the key infections. Each chapter includes key references for further reading and suggestions for future research.
Packed with helpful tips and practical guidance, including lists of alternative diagnoses and useful tables, the handbook also features a neonatal and paediatric formulary of around 100 of the commonest used antimicrobials based on the BNF for Children, but presented in a simple easy-to-use weight based dosing regimen. Common side effects and cautions are also included.
The book is aimed at both junior trainees looking after ill children and more senior colleagues who want to check their management plans, and is written for both a UK and European audience, reflecting the range of clinical practice across Europe, while being clear where the evidence base is strongest.
Readership: Trainee and consultant paediatricians in the UK and Europe, and beyond
Authors: Editor-in-chief Mike Sharland, with co-editors Andrew Cant, E. Graham Davies, David A. C. Elliman, Susanna Esposito, Adam Finn, Jim Gray, Paul T. Heath, Hermione Lyall, Andrew J. Pollard, Mary E. Ramsay, Andrew Riordan and Delane Shingadia
Publisher: Oxford University Press
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
Visit our website for more information: www.ipediatric.es
Scientifically sound application whose medical content has been developed by three prestigious specialists from the Sant Joan de Déu Hospital in Barcelona: Doctors Santiago García-Tornel Florensa, Juan José García and José María Quintillá Martínez.
iPediatric is a fun and entertaining way to control the health of a baby and to enjoy seeing how it grows and develops, register its progress, and also share it in social networks. If the baby gets sick or shows worrying symptoms, although at times difficult to interpret, iPediatric offers a powerful deciding tool that can guide parents and suggest guidelines to follow, NEVER A DIAGNOSIS. It consists of 5 sections:
- Dictionary: in common language and briefly describes the 125 most common illnesses in babies and suggests guidelines for home treatment.
- Development: Chronological list of psychomotor development milestones that the baby should achieve in its first year, alarms for possible disease symptoms, check-ups, and vaccines. If you link to the Android Calendar, it will alert you about future progress and warn you of any possible delays. The achieved milestones can then be shared on social networks or e-mail.
- Query: more than 80 symptoms. The intelligent query helps give advice using everyday language. It follows a emergency room’s typical selection protocol: before delving into the symptom in question, it suggests a series of questions in order to rule out serious symptoms that may have gone unnoticed to parents and that may require immediate attention. If there are none, the search goes through questions about possible symptoms associated with what has already been entered. The query also accounts for the baby’s age: newborn, 1 to 3 months, 3 to 12 months. The result of the query is presented in the colors of a traffic light: red for cases that require immediate medical attention, yellow for those that indicate that you should consult a pediatrician’s within 24 hours, and green for those that are not urgent and can wait until the next routine check-up. From each screen, you can call the doctors whose numbers have been previously recorded when you originally entered your baby’s information, and offers direct access to the dictionary entry related to the issue in question.
- Graphics: if you regularly enter the baby’s height and weight, iPediatric automatically draws a growth graph alongside the WHO growth charts and lets you keep track of your baby’s growth.
- Baby’s Profile: iPediatric requires you to register one or more babies and contribute some obligatory data in order to ensure that the application functions as best as possible. The profile allows you to include a picture that can also be used as a milestone tracker (first words, first tooth, etc.), for posting on social networks, and to communicate any medical incidents (with photo if desired) to your pediatrician by e-mail.
JHTT is Open for Business!