RAR for Android can create RAR and ZIP and unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives. List of functions include repair command for damaged ZIP and RAR files, benchmark function compatible with RARLAB's WinRAR benchmark, recovery record, usual and recovery volumes, encryption, solid archives, utilizing multiple CPU cores to compress data.
Additionally to standard ZIP files, unzip function supports ZIP and ZIPX with BZIP2, LZMA and PPMd compression also as password protected ZIP. Unrar command is available for all versions of RAR archives including the latest RAR5, password protected and multipart files.
RAR displays advertising to cover development costs. You can pay in options menu to turn off ads. RAR requests access to network, viewing network connections and billing to display or disable ads.
If you wish to help us translating RAR to your language, please download RAR for Android language files in "RAR extras" section of www.rarlab.com and follow instructions in readme.txt. Thank you.
****** New format : RAR 5 and 7zip Support ******
Easy Unrar, Unzip & Zip allows you to extract rar and zip files easily. It has a browser to view files on your phone or your tablet. Supporting all versions of rar files, archives protected by a password and multi-part archives. Get simple zip compression, multi-part compression and AES encryption. Easy Unrar & Zip enables archived content display without decompression. Save time by selecting files and extracting them. Then open the files directly in Easy Unrar & Zip. Whole movies can be extracted and opened in a matter of minutes.
Expand your access and save time with this versatile app.
Extraction time is very fast :
E.g. for extracting a movie (710 MB rar compressed) with several devices generation :
- Asus Memo Pad FHD 10 (Intel Atom 1.6GHz): 1 minute 14 seconds
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (ARM Cortex A9 1.0GHz) : 2 minutes 8 seconds
- Samsung Galaxy S I (ARM Cortex-A8 1.0GHz) : 3 minutes 16 seconds
About the internet permissions (no premium users):
- It's for an ads at the app startup, you can close it if you touch the gray cross.
- The premium version doesn’t need these permissions, because there is no ads.
EULA : http://rbigsoft.livehost.fr/easyunrar_eula.html
File manager app with file compress & file extract features! ALZip on the Android is not only a tool to zip or unzip files, but also a file manager to open, copy, move, delete or rename files. ALZip includes every function of file managing app and file compression app.
1. Zip & Unzip
ALZip can compress files into zip, egg and alz formats, and extract zip, rar, 7z, egg, alz, tar, tbz, tbz2, tgz, lzh, jar, gz, bz, bz2, lha files and split archive of alz, egg and rar.
2. File Manager
ALZip can create folder, delete/copy/ move/rename files and use the properties function just like the Windows Explorer.
3. Convenient File Explorer
ALZip has a convenient file explorer interface to find local files without any difficulties.
4. Archive Image Viewer
Image files inside the archive can be viewed without being extracted.
5. Searching Files
With ALZip file explorer, files or folders can be searched including which in subfolders. File manager function is available after searching.
6. Drag&Drop Functions
When drag & dropped file or folder to:
- another folder in file explorer will move or copy it.
- a file will compress them to an archive.
- a compressed archive will add it to the archive.
Use the drag&drop function of ALZip for convenient file management!
7. Customize Background
Customize your ALZip background to your favorite picture!
8. Archive As An Explorer
Open compressed archive like a folder and add files to Favorites, just like a file explorer. In addition, folders can be attached to email or uploaded to the cloud.
1. Cannot compress because the file size is too large.
> ALZip Android does not support compressing, extracting and previewing file that exceeds 2GB.
2. Cannot access the external memory in the explorer.
> Please check if you are using the KitKat version (4.4). KitKat limits the previledge to write to the external memory. If the problem happens in other versions, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Characters in archive are broken.
Change the language by pressing the Encode button on the top-right.
Android Version 4.0~
In KitKat (4.4), files cannot be written to the external memory.
ZArchiver lets you:
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
- Decompres the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Extract splited archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
- Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
- UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. Allows you to use national symbols in filenames;
- No need for enabling multiselect mode. You can select files by clicking on the icon from the left of the filename;
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas and wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don't use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all files, you want to compress, by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the one of selected files and choose "Compress" from menu. Set desired options and press OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable options ("Extract Here" or other).
Note: UnZip is an add-on of UC Browser, and UC Browser must be installed to use it.
How To Use:
1. Open zip/rar files in Download Management and select path.
2. Click “OK” to unzip.
3. Find the extracted files in the selected path location.
* decompress zip, rar, b1, as well as 34 other formats;
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives;
* open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives (part0001, z01, 001, part01);
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction;
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive;
* (Pro Version only) unlimited extractions;
* (Pro Version only) open password-protected b1, zip, rar and 7z;
Thank you for using the B1 Archiver. The B1 team has seen thousands of positive reviews of our product, its functionality, and the fact that it's free. However, now we need your support. We are introducing a paid Pro Version of the B1 Archiver. Don’t worry — the B1 project has allways been about helping people, so the B1 File Manager will remain free and fully functional. We will be grateful to everyone who decides to buy and support the B1 Archiver.
★B1 Archiver gives you 10 free unpacking right after you install it. You can buy more right when you reach the limit or purchase the Pro Version.
★In Pro Version you can unpack the unlimited number of archives.
★Pro Version also allows you to open password-protected archives (if you have a password).
B1's translated to more than 30 languages. We very much appreciate your support
and we are welcome everyone to contribute to translations at http://crowdin.net/project/b1-interface/invite
* decompress zip files (unzip), decompress rar files (unrar)
* open 7z, apk, a, ar, arj, bz2, bzip2, cab, deb, gz, gzip, jar, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, mtz, rpm,
tar, tar.bz2, tbz, tbz2, tar.gz, tgz, tpz, taz, tar.lzma, tar.xz, tar.Z, xap, xar, xz, Z, zipx
* open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives (part0001, z01, 001, part01)
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive
* support for zip with non-Latin symbols
* compress files into zip archive
* compress files into b1 with smart compression
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives
* progress in notification area and work in background mode
* file navigation, copy/paste, delete/rename, file properties
* multi-selection of files and folders
* favorite folders
* hiding files from media scan
* (Pro Version only) unlimited extractions;
* (Pro Version only) open password-protected b1, zip, rar and 7z;
* and much more...
If you'd like to suggest another feature please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* read/write external storage - to create archives and copy files to external storages.
* access network state and internet - for Google Analytics module which is used to collect aggregate data on general usage frequency and marketing efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
* Where can I get the password?
If you were asked to enter password that does NOT mean you need password for B1 Archiver.
It means that your archive is password-protected, which means that people who created that archive encrypted it with a secret password. Please check this article for most common ways to find password - http://b1.org/help/Where-can-I-get-the-password-to-the-archive.jsp
If you 100% sure that your archive is regular and not protected, but you are still asked for the pass to decompress it - please send it to email@example.com for investigation, it might be an issue with the software.
We appreciate any feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Started in 2011 B1 Archiver continues to gain popularity among the users all over the word due to its high functionality and friendly interface. We are making B1 so amazingly simple that every task can be done in a few taps.
Our users enjoy working with our soft. Would you like to join them?
Zip, Unzip, UnRAR provides easy to use UI for Zipping a file and Extracting a Zip file and Unrar support.
1. Compress Files into Zip Files.
2. Extract Zip Files.
3. Extract Rar Files into individual files.
4. Compress Photos and Videos from Camera Roll.
5. Compress Music files to save space on your phone.
6. Share the compressed and uncompressed files easily.
Zip, Unzip, UnRAR is best Zipping and Raring tool you can find on Android.
Fast Auto Search Zip File!!
Fast Execute Every File!!
Fast Zip File Extractor - Unzip
Fast! Fast! Fast! Fast Unzip! + Zip file Auto Search!
Now, There is no need to worry about file location.
Auto Search Function find every zip file on your android!
Fast ZipFile Extractor is ...
- Powerful Finder Update - Auto Search Function! (Now Update)
- More Simple Action to Explorer and Extractor (Now Update)
- File Management function (Now Update)
- Able to Execute File Exactly (Now Update)
- Good UI to use (Now Update)
- Fast Find Zip File Explorer and Auto Sort
- Fast Unzip file and make new directory automatically
- Show extract progress visually
AndroZip File Manager helps you copy, delete, move, unzip/unpack and compress encrypted ZIP files, search, and organize your files, music, pictures, and folders just like you would do on your PC. It's optimized for both phones and tablets.
With over 20,000,000 downloads and its support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2, AndroZip File Manager is a definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Full support for decompression of encrypted ZIP files (Standard, AES-128 and AES 256 bit), compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers as well as compression of encrypted ZIP files. AndroZip supports Standard ZIP file encryption compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers (AES 128 and AES 256 bit encryption available in paid version).
Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both phone and tablet display. Due to many added features like drag and drop functionality, AndroZip File Manager is preferred among tablet users.
Use it also to back up your applications, install new APK’s on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager.
AndroZip can be moved to your SD card to free up internal storage space.
What others say about AndroZip:
✔ "AndroZip comes to the rescue, providing a file explorer, task manager, archive manager, app backup tool, and more, all within a simple and intuitive interface." (PCWorld, MacWorld and Washington Post had same review)
✔ “Of all the file managers I have tried for the Android platform, the one that stands heads above the rest is the free AndroZip File Manager...“(Jack Wallen, TechRepublic)
✔ “Just like winzip or winrar” (Eric, AndroZip user)
Device & app history: required for our Task Killer to show the running apps.
Photos/Media/Files: required for our app to let you manage these files and to cache images needed for our app’s interface.
Wi-Fi connection information: required for displaying ads in the free version of our app.
Close other apps: required for our Task Killer functionality.
Install shortcuts: required for when you want to use our app to add shortcuts to your phone’s home screen.
Run at startup: required for the app to send analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
Full network access: required for displaying ads and sending analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
View network connections: required for displaying ads and sending analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
Prevent device from sleeping: required to ensure tasks like file zipping are completed before your device goes to sleep.
AVG AndroZip suggests other apps you might like based on information collected about apps you already have installed on your device.
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
AndroZip features: File Manager with multiple/batch delete, move, copy, create ZIP, Task Killer, Application Manager, APK Installer and short tap and long tap menus.
Download for free NOW!
Choose the full version of WinZip with Dropbox support to turn on powerful features that let you combine banking-level security with the convenience of cloud storage. Protect your photos, videos and files in Dropbox like never before with instant file compression and encryption. And because WinZip is available on all major platforms, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Blackberry, it’s easy to recover your files any time, from any device. Maximize your free Dropbox storage space by compressing files and folders. Connect directly to Dropbox to zip, unzip, organize and manage your files.
WinZip for Android Top Features:
- Create Zip and Zipx files
- Easily send archive files to contacts via email
- Receive a zip file and view supported image, text and web files directly within the WinZip app. Open other popular file formats with 3rd party app integration
- Open encrypted Zip files (including AES 128- and 256-bit) to review sensitive material safely while on the go
- Easily navigate and manage your files in phone memory and external SD card.
- Automatically unzip and install Android apps (.apk files) delivered as .zip files from Google Play, the Amazon Appstore and Samsung Appstore
Purchase the full package and gain access to even more powerful features:
- Create and protect Zip and Zipx files with 128- and 256-bit AES encryption
- Unzip RAR files, 7Z and Zipx files
- Unzip encrypted 7Z and Zipx files
- View contents of Zipx, 7Z and RAR files
- Immediate access to ‘Zip & email’ feature
- New feature: direct integration with Dropbox cloud storage
File Support and 3rd Party Integration
WinZip for Android lets you view:
- Photos and images (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif)
- Text files (.rtf, .csv, .txt, .ini, .inf, .bat, .js, .log, .xml,.css, .java, .cs, .h, .m,.cpp,.c,.sql,. properties)
- Web files (htm, .html,.jsp,.asp)
- Apk files (.apk)
WinZip for Android lets you open other popular file types in 3rd party apps:
- Word documents (.doc, .docx)
- Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xlsx)
- PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pptx)
- PDF files (.pdf)
The world’s most popular Zip utility, WinZip offers apps for all of the industry’s most popular platforms including Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
Compatible with Android operating systems 2.3 (Gingerbread), 3.x (Honeycomb), 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), 4.1-4.3(Jelly Bean), 4.4 (KitKat) and 5.0 (Lollipop), WinZip for Android is available now as a free English app.
!!! Now supporting RAR version 5 !!!
***Download "Arc File Manager" All in one archive & file utility. ***
***** Please help translate this application. For details see below. *****
The features included in current version are -
1. Extract rar file.
2. View rar file info.
3. Extract password protected rar file.
4. Extract multi-part rar archives.
5. View files in archive.
6. Extract selected files from archive.
7. Extract files in selected folder.
8. Mini file browser.
9. Ask for option if file exist (Options are - Yes(Overwrite), No, All, Never, Rename, Rename All)
10. View rar comment if present.
11. Can keep broken/corrupted files.
12. Unicode support.
13. Large file support (Larger than 2GB).
14. Search functionality.
15. Open/Extract rar directly from email attachment.
16. Support Rar version 5.
17. Zip support (Experimental).
All the features are absolutely free.
This application is work in progress. More features will be added & bugs will be fixed. So if you found any bugs or suggest any features feel free to mail me. Your review to this application will help this application get better and better. And be patient while I'm adding new features & fixing bugs.
*** This application is supported by Ads. ***
*** The icons & graphics found in the application are collected from various resources. Credits goes to all of them. ***
Simple Unrar is translated to - Chinese(Simplified), Dutch, French, Italian, German, Greek, Latvian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
1. Why this app is asking for password. It's a free app after all.
Ans: The app is not asking you for password but the file you are decompressing. Some files are password protected to protect it's content from unauthorized access. You need to know the password in order to decompress the file. Extracting password protected archives are just another feature by Simple Unrar. Non password protected files will work fine.
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
1. Unpacking of RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZIP (gz), BZIP2 (bz2), tar.bz2, tar.gz and 7ZIP* (7z) archives.
2. Unpacking of encrypted ZIP and RAR (password protected) archives.
3. Support of multi-volume (split) RAR archives.
4. In some browsers and file managers you will be able to move quickly to the process of unpacking.
5. Can create simple or encrypted ZIP archives.
*7ZIP archives with Copy or LZMA codec. Some methods require 128MB of free memory on sdcard.
*The application is under development and testing. Leave your wishes in the comments or write to developer.
Keywords: RAR ZIP TAR BZIP2 GZIP 7ZIP 7z tar-android encrypt decrypt zip-unzip android-zip zip-android unzip-android compress decompress easy-operation rar-unrar android-rar zip-rar unzip-rar mobile-zip free-app win-zip zipper unzipper password protected create archive.