Access personalised passports for every health career, track your progress in the key skills sought after in the application process and receive institutional recognition to make your health career application stand out!
The only app designed by healthcare professionals and recognised by employers/universities to help maximise your application for a career in healthcare!
Recognised by Health Education England, part of NHS England’s Clinical Entrepreneur Programme and trusted by universities and employers.
“It’s basically the Duke of Edinburgh Award…but for the NHS” – Successful Medical Applicant
“The Health Careers Portal simplifies the process and ensures students are doing all the right things and acquiring the right experiences to give them a head start when preparing for their applications” – Ged Byrne – Director of Global Engagement, Health Education England
STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD!
A career in healthcare is competitive. You must stand out. Complete your personalised health career passport and you’ll be awarded our unique Health Careers Certificate which is institutionally recognised by employers and universities to make your application the best it can be.
MAKE EVERY SECOND COUNT!
Why waste time on things that don’t count in the application? With each health career passport, you can track your progress across specific skill challenges that are highly sought after in your application.
ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD!
Application requirements change every year. Don’t be caught out. With our catalogue of specific health career passports, you can access up-to-date application information on a range of health careers to give you the competitive edge on how to stand out.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
- The ONLY app developed by healthcare professionals and RECOGNISED by employers/universities to help maximise your health career application
- Unique access to our Health Careers Certificate to maximise your application
- Personalised passports for a range of health careers
- Access to a network of healthcare professionals to support your application
- Removing barriers to entry and widening participation by providing FREE access for students who meet certain criteria.
- Featured on BBC Radio Merseyside
- Part of the NHS England’s Clinical Entrepreneur Programme
- Winner of Health Education England’s North West Dragon’s Den Award
- Recognised by the University of Liverpool for our commitment to serving the community and removing barriers for students wishing to pursue a career in the NHS
- Recognised by universities and employers – the medical passport is recognised as part of the medical application process for UCLan
LEAVE US A LIKE!
If you like what we’re doing, then please leave us a 5* rating!
If you have any questions, feedback or just want to say hi, reach out to us on email@example.com (we love hearing from you)!