Through the mobile app « HDR real estate », you will realize with a single click (automatically) professionals HDR pictures with your mobile (with a tripod or not).
Real concentrate of « artificial intelligence », shoots and photographic’s treatments, the app execute a set of software features (in actual time), which enables an excellent professional HDR picture.
In a single click the app « HDR real estate », will activate:
- A vision function, that analyse the environment to shoot, the lights, the difficult points, etc
- Horizontal management, during shooting
- Choice of the best algorithm braketing-fusion-tone mapping
- A Bracketing (X pictures taken) function, in underexposure and overexposure
- Taking a photo without a tripod (thanks to is intelligent realignment). When shooting freehand, the photos are misaligned, it is then that our powerful algorithms propose solutions of realignments very effective.
- A function HDR fusion of the X pictures into an only one, with a deconstructing of the under and over exposure, and that keep the best part of each picture
- Tone mapping, coherent reconstruction of contrasts and colorimetry.
- A function of management of the horizontal position during the shooting
- A function of filter in order to increase the light, contrast, colour,…
- A function of conversion and of formatting pictures (jpeg, etc) in order to exploit them on the web or on paper (HD)
- A cloud that keep your picture and transmit it on Internet
Without any manipulation or any setting from you, the app will give you at the end of the shooting a professional HDR picture!
Wide angle - "computational lens" with an artificial intelligence process
- As a first step, take 3 pictures differentiated by X degrees angle. Once the 3 pictures are taken, we merge them thanks to our powerful algorithm of remarkable points correspondence, so that we restore a wide-angle photo without deformation.
The application HDR Real Estate is free of charge. Fee-for-service.
(Note that you need a tripod to fully exploit HDR Real Estate)
Try it for free, because some features may not be available and depend on your hardware version.