Additionally these carrier signals can be AM, FM or PM modulated or swept in frequency. The modulations can be enabled on their own or in any combination.
The square and triangle signals have a duty-cycle that can be set from 1% to 99%.
The ArbGen app adds frequency resolutions below 1Hz, automatic and customized saving of all parameters and the arbitrary function generator.
NOTICE!: Creating SPP port may fail with Widcomm stack.
NOTICE2!:Widget simulates NMEA while GPS is not fixed yet. This simulation is based on Cell Tower information and may be coarse.
***How to use***
1. Run app and press START
2. Pair your phone with another device (ex. PC or tablet)
3. Find Serial port named GPS2BT2 in the list of services provided by your phone. Enable it.
4. Connect to this port with desired application on client device.
Install Remote Control Elfin now, you will not need find your remote control at the angle of the sofa any more.
==Kinds of electrical appliances under control==
Super large control code database, which can support appliances of over 6,000 brands and 250,000 control codes;
Far infrared control and WIFI control are available,and its Chinese Version supports voice remote control;
Concise user interface, easy to use.
==Explanations about help==
Usage Guidance for Remote Control Elfin: http://bbs.tiqiaa.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1802
Official forum of Remote Control Elfin: http://bbs.tiqiaa.com
If your smartphone can not work normally after installing Remote Control Elfin, pls. send e-mail to email@example.com
The remote control function of this software is made on infrared, therefore it can work normally only when your mobile phone is configured with built-in infrared transmitter or external infrared controller.
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area
✓ See local cell towers
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings
✓ Test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
We use Google Maps in our apps, email us if you cannot access Google Maps, email us to request another map technology.
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app: