Turn your phone into a universal remote control using your phone's built-in IR transmitter. No external hardware required. No network connection required. No permissions required. Lifetime return policy!
Control your TV, your Set-top Box, your Audio Video Receiver, your Sound System, your Amplifier, your DVD Player, your Blu-ray Player, your Media or Streaming Player, your Air Conditioner, your Projector, your DSLR camera, your PS3, your Xbox, and more! Prank your friends, anything you'd like with this user-friendly remote control!
· Save each one of your devices so that you can easily access them later.
· Control all of your devices from just one screen, by creating your own custom remote, where you can add buttons from different devices in a single tab!
· Customize your remote control by changing the number of tabs, the layout, the colors, the style of each button, and more.
· Save a sequence of actions (macro) to be executed one by one. For example you can turn on your TV, turn on your cable box, wait 1 second, go to channel 100 and turn up the volume. All of these actions saved in a single button.
· Send your own custom IR code and save it to a button.
· If your device is not listed in the app, you can use the scan mode to automatically test all brands and models in order to find a compatible one.
· Back up and restore all your saved devices and remotes so that you can easily transfer them to another phone.
· Add widgets at your home screen to control your devices without even opening the app.
· Transfer your remotes to your Android Wear Smartwatch, so that you control all your devices directly through your watch.
This application works only with phones or tablets that have an IR blaster (infrared blaster) embedded:
· Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 Active, Galaxy S5 Mini, Galaxy S5 Duos, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note Pro, Galaxy J, Galaxy Mega, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Tab 4, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Tab S
· LG G3
· Xiaomi Mi 4
In case you need anything simply send us an email at email@example.com. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
Currently supporting over 800,000 devices
It enhances the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ WiFi video connection performance. It will boost the WiFi between range extender and transmitter output signal to increase the FPV range up to 100%.
It also enables the encryption between the range extender and your device.
It is a must-have app for doing long range FPV (First Personal View).
Flight Logger Usage:
1. Power on both Phantom 2 Vision+ aircraft and range extender.
2. Connect your device to DJI Phantom Vision+ Wi-Fi network.
3. Open Vision+ Utility app, slide the Enable Logger switch to turn on the logger.
4. Open DJI Offical Vision app, and go to CAMERA mode.
5. After each flight, switch off the logger and flight details will be recorded to your device local VisionPlusUtility directory.
How it works:
After you enable logger, there is a preinstalled separate server program running on your phantom to monitor the serial port that is used by the DJI official app. This server side program sends the flight info to our app and then our app records the info to a log file. It does not change any phantom related config files and there is no impact on your phantom and the DJI official app operation.
1. Power on both Phantom 2 Vision+ aircraft and range extender.
2. Connect your device to DJI Phantom Vision+ Wi-Fi network.
3. Open Vision+ Utility app, slide the Connect Vision switch to connect the apps to DJI Phantom Vision+ via the Wi-Fi network.
4. After the connection is established, select the camera transmit power (15-17 dBm is recommended) to boost up the Wi-Fi.
1. Click Security to enble the encryption.
2. Enter the encryption password and click the renew button to reboot the range extender.
3.After the range extender reboots, using the encryption password you entered to re-connect to your newly encrypted range extender.
How it works:
The encryption is done by the openwrt official UCI System. The wifi configuration file is surely RESTORABLE by resetting the range extender. After you reset and restart the Range Extender. You will need to bind it with the Phantom 2 Vision+ again to recreate its Wi-Fi network.
WARNING: This App is only compatible with DJI Phantom 2 Vision+. Please make sure you have the latest DJI firmware and Vision app installed.
Fail to follow the usage instruction to operate will cause unexpected damage and we accepts no liability for the damage.
LTE Discovery is a powerful signal discovery and analysis tool that allows users to observe a wide range of useful network and signal information while aiding you in staying connected to the best connection possible.
Use this app to identify and record technical LTE/4G information such as GCI, PCI, TAC, Market/Cell ID's. For supported networks, the LTE Band will also be included (Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, China Telecom).
If you are in an area where LTE is actively being deployed or that has significant gaps in coverage, the app automates the process of cycling your mobile connection to help you connect to the best signal possible. When left running, this app will help you discover LTE in your market without ever looking at your phone! Your phone will find and reconnect to LTE faster, generate a log of the signal, and (optionally) alert you when a signal is found.
As it works in the background it can log each site and connection it finds. This information is then summarized to help you determine how many towers you have connected to. Logs include time, location, PCI, TAC, GCI, and Band. Sprint users have access to the Visual 1x Logger which displays tower, sector, 1900/800mhz signal information via towers pins on an embedded Google Map.
Users that can access their phone's EARFCN DL and UL channels can plug them into the EARFCN card to calculate the precise operating frequency and band. If your LTE network is one of the ones supported ones, the application will generate the information automatically.
-Identifies bands for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile
-Advanced signal stats
-Automated visual logger (Sprint + Pro only)
-LTE log queries with unique band and site information (Pro)
-Live band identifier and stats in the notification bar
-EARFCN band calculator (range and precise UL and DL frequencies) (Pro)
-Automated search algorithms for LTE
-Data connection reset without requiring root
-Alert notification for LTE bands and GCIs (connected and disconnected)
-Wide range of settings to customize your experience (Pro)
The free version is full-featured and useful for many cases. However, please consider supporting us by purchasing the in-app pro upgrade for a mere $1.99. This is less than a cup of coffee at Starbucks and helps us keep the lights on.
Please note we do not natively support band identification for every carrier however, users can help us interpret the network information in their area to add band support for their carrier. If you are interested please send us an email.
If you work in the industry, feel free to email us if you have any knowledge that may be able to help us. (Our email can be found in-app)
History: This app was originally developed for Sprint users searching for 4G LTE signals in emerging Sprint markets. Though, users with other carriers including both GSM and CDMA carriers can also greatly benefit from using this app. The only features not available for non-Sprint users is tower location and 800Mhz SMR detection. There are no other limitations for other carriers.
From user reports, Verizon sometimes provides tower location, but they are typically inaccurate.
By resetting mobile connection, you can fix many common network related issues like: continuous low signal, data disconnection, poor call quality, signal instability, and more. You could also fix these issues by restart/reboot your phone, or you could just let LTE Discovery reset your radios in a few seconds.
RATINGS: If you like this app, please support us by rating it 5 stars and helping with a +1, or let us know how we can improve the app.
SUPPORT: If you notice any problems, please use the "Send debug email" option in-app and provide us as much information as possible about the problem.
This alarm clock radio app is absolutely FREE, it offers you a variety of streams with every kinds of music!
How about chillout, lounge, rnb, rock, techno, kpop, relaxing sounds, local radio stations etc?
Choose your favourite stream for each day!
This app is free, so don't hesitate and get your alarm clock radio on your mobile phone!
If you like this app, please rate it and share it.
You don't need to worry about the alarm not going off, if the stream is broken. You will then hear a standard alarm tone.
Some radio streams are not as reliable as others, so please be aware that we cannot guarantee the availability on those streams.
If you encounter any problems, please contact us under the following email-address, so we can fix it:
Please be aware that we do not own or provide any of the radio streams. Therefore we do not take responsibility for any content of these streams.
WifiExplorer uses 5 diagnostic views that collectively provide an overview of your current Wi-Fi environment. In 'normal' mode all APs are displayed, while in 'Monitor Mode' only the APs of interest are displayed. The following list briefly describes some of the features available in the current version of WifiExplorer.
✔ Site Survey View -- displays each AP's beacon signal strength and channel, emphasizing how Wi-Fi channels in the 2.4x GHz ISM band overlap with one another.
✔ Occupied Channel View -- displays each AP's channel and relative beacon signal strength, emphasizing how the APs in your current Wi-Fi environment are distributed across different channels.
✔ Channel Occupancy View -- displays how the APs in your current Wi-Fi environment are distributed across different channels. Typically you'll see most APs on channels 1, 6, 11 and few (if any) on the other channels.
✔ AP Timecourses View -- displays each AP's beacon signal strength as a function of time. This view is most useful when monitoring a particular AP and you are moving around to different locations.
✔ List of wireless routers -- lists all the wireless APs in your current Wi-Fi environment, along with their SSID, BSSID (MAC address), channel, frequency, security configuration and beacon signal strength (RSSI).
✔ Capture, save and email screenshots of the different diagnostic views.
WifiExplorer is the ultimate mobile tool for wifi site surveys. Its graphical charts make it easy to use for both professionals and amateurs alike. A variety of 802.11 network discovery tools are available for the android platform -- they are known by various names including -- wifi scanner, wifi finder, wifi locator, wifi analyzer, wifi detector, wifi monitor, site survey. WifiEagle falls in this category of wifi test apps. These diagnostic tools have the common goal of detecting the intermittent beacons that are transmitted by every wireless router. Each wireless router with a unique SSID represents a different wifi network. Wireless routers with the same SSID serve the same wifi network.
When preparing a site for installing a wifi network or troubleshooting one that performs poorly one typically uses several diagnostic tools to measure coverage, congestion, RF interference and throughput performance. Coverage takes into account the signal strength of the Wi-Fi network in all areas where Wi-Fi is desired. The signal strengths that are measured by wifi scanning tools are those of the beacons transmitted by wireless routers and do NOT reflect network performance -- a common misconception. Wifi scanners, wifi finders, wifi locators, wifi analyzers, wifi detectors, wifi monitors, site survey and network discovery tools -- whatever you like to call them -- can only be used to measure coverage since they only detect beacons. They can not measure throughput performance, which would require detecting and monitoring wifi data packets.
The best wifi apps will present the data they collect in such a way to make your job of interpreting it as simple as possible. WifiEagle uses multiple graphical charts so the results really stand out. Using these results allows you to make the best choices in configuring your wifi network for the best channel and determining whether all areas have sufficient wifi coverage.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on Twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or Instagram not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass as it points you towards the connected cell tower.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
We map - Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
Works with google play music now too! (may work with other audio players that use notifications as well)
This app does 3 things the Spotify Android app does NOT
1) Transmits Bluetooth metadata to your car stereo (this is so easy to do i'm surprised Spotify does not do this)
2) Transmits new notifications as Bluetooth Metadata for 15 seconds (then returns to song data)
3) Lets you set 2 different volume levels for when Spotify is playing music and when it is not. This is useful when the volume level of your maps navigation isn't quite loud enough to understand while driving. Now you can set the music volume lower than the "non music." ** this feature will be phased out in future versions as spotify now supports "audio ducking".
** You'll need to give autoaudio notification access for this to work with the newest version of Spotify, as they don't seem to support device broadcast anymore. (some phones have this setting hidden, so autoaudio has a button to take you directly to the settings screen)
** Spotify (and google play music) hides the notification when the app is visible, so this only works when the screen is off, or the app is not in the foreground.
** Use the notification setting in my app to prevent android from killing it.
** I wrote this app for me, so if it doesn't work for you, don't bother dispensing with a one star review. . . one star reviews aren't useful to anyone. Things get resolved by contacting the developer, instead of putting one star reviews (a good rule of thumb for all apps in the Play store).
** If you find this app useful, please feel free buy my donate app.
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect