Additionally these carrier signals can be AM, FM or PM modulated or swept in frequency. The modulations can be enabled on their own or in any combination.
The square and triangle signals have a duty-cycle that can be set from 1% to 99%.
The ArbGen app adds frequency resolutions below 1Hz, automatic and customized saving of all parameters and the arbitrary function generator.
I developed this app for personal use since i had the same issue you were having. I make no promises it will work with your operating system and since my new Note 4 works nativly (without this app), i no longer have a reason to continue development. I am sorry.
Works with google play music now too! (may work with other audio players that use notifications as well)
This app does 3 things the Spotify Android app does NOT
1) Transmits Bluetooth metadata to your car stereo (this is so easy to do i'm surprised Spotify does not do this)
2) Transmits new notifications as Bluetooth Metadata for 15 seconds (then returns to song data)
3) Lets you set 2 different volume levels for when Spotify is playing music and when it is not. This is useful when the volume level of your maps navigation isn't quite loud enough to understand while driving. Now you can set the music volume lower than the "non music." ** this feature will be phased out in future versions as spotify now supports "audio ducking".
** You'll need to give autoaudio notification access for this to work with the newest version of Spotify, as they don't seem to support device broadcast anymore. (some phones have this setting hidden, so autoaudio has a button to take you directly to the settings screen)
** Spotify (and google play music) hides the notification when the app is visible, so this only works when the screen is off, or the app is not in the foreground.
** Use the notification setting in my app to prevent android from killing it.
** If you find this app useful, please feel free buy my donate app.
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
Turn your phone into a universal remote control using your phone's built-in IR transmitter. No external hardware required. No network connection required. No permissions required. Lifetime return policy!
Control your TV, your Set-top Box, your Audio Video Receiver, your Sound System, your Amplifier, your DVD Player, your Blu-ray Player, your Media or Streaming Player, your Air Conditioner, your Projector, your DSLR camera, your PS3, your Xbox, and more! Prank your friends, anything you'd like with this user-friendly remote control!
· Save each one of your devices so that you can easily access them later.
· Control all of your devices from just one screen, by creating your own custom remote, where you can add buttons from different devices in a single tab!
· Customize your remote control by changing the number of tabs, the layout, the colors, the style of each button, and more.
· Save a sequence of actions (macro) to be executed one by one. For example you can turn on your TV, turn on your cable box, wait 1 second, go to channel 100 and turn up the volume. All of these actions saved in a single button.
· Send your own custom IR code and save it to a button.
· If your device is not listed in the app, you can use the scan mode to automatically test all brands and models in order to find a compatible one.
· Back up and restore all your saved devices and remotes so that you can easily transfer them to another phone.
· Add widgets at your home screen to control your devices without even opening the app.
· Transfer your remotes to your Android Wear Smartwatch, so that you control all your devices directly through your watch.
This application works only with phones or tablets that have an IR blaster (infrared blaster) embedded:
· Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge / S5 / S5 Active / S5 Mini / S5 Duos / S4 / S4 Active / S4 Mini / S4 Zoom
Galaxy Note 4 / Note 3 / Note Edge / Note 8.0 / Note 10.1 / Note Pro
Galaxy Tab 4 / Tab 3 / Tab 2 / Tab Pro / Tab S / Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy J, Galaxy Mega
· HTC One M9 / M8 / M7, HTC One Max, HTC One Dual Sim, HTC Butterfly 2 / Butterfly S, HTC Desire 600 / Desire 200
· LG G3, LG G Flex2
· Xiaomi Mi 4
In case you need anything simply send us an email at email@example.com. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
Currently supporting over 800,000 devices
- start computer (WakeOnLan)
- new: remote control your computer: shutdown, reboot, screenshot etc.
- call monitor displays calls immediately
- show and edit phone book
- switch on/off WiFi and WiFi guest access
- new: WPS connect new WiFi devices easy and fast
- restart and reset FRITZ!Box
- play voicemail messages
- open and send fax messages
- switch Smart Home devices
- new: display device temperature
- support multiple FRITZ!Boxes
- 18 widgets and shortcuts for nearly all features
- callthrough, dial helper and skype integration
User about BoxToGo Pro:
"BoxToGo is the leading and most comprehensive FRITZ!Box-App and has much more features than all AVM FRITZ!Apps."
Setup wizard lets you easily setup BoxToGo and supports MyFRITZ!, DynDns and free "BoxToGo DynDns".
The connection between BoxToGo and your FRITZ! Box is protected by SSL and by certificate check against man-in-the-middle attacks.
Save telephone charges or even make free phone calls. BoxToGo connects phone calls to your FRITZ!Box. Two lines are necessary, like ISDN or Voice over IP. Use flatrates which are usually available only from home. You can set whether the callee see your home number instead of your mobile phone. Note that these are normal calls via the mobile network, not over the Internet. Callthroug is not internet telephony.
Voicemail and fax messages:
These messages can be displayed in calls list and be opened as wav or pdf file with firmware from xx.05.05. If you use a newer FRITZ!Box model you can send faxes with images attached.
AVM FRITZ!Box 3270, 3370, 3490, 4080, 6320, 6340, 6360, 6810, 6840, 6842, 7112, 7141, 7170, 7240, 7270, 7320, 7330, 7340, 7360, 7362, 7390, 7490 or 7570 with firmware from xx.04.87.
Support and money back:
Please contact me if you have problems or questions. If BoxToGo should still not work, you'll get your money back!
Visit http://www.boxtogo.de for FAQs, forum and videos or contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 30 70206375
Use WiFi Meter to:
* find open networks quickly without having to take out your laptop or tablet
* find less crowded channels for setting up your wireless router
* survey your local WiFi network for audits and investigations
* get a permanent record of WiFi access points for importing into spreadsheets or databases
To start scanning simply press the scan button. Scanning will proceed at regular intervals, press the scan button again to stop. Press any of the items in the list for more information. Use the settings menu to customise the scan interval and the presentation of the results. The network list can be displayed in name, channel or signal strength order and can be filtered to focus on open networks only and/or networks on a particular channel.
WiFi Meter will recognise channels in the 2.4 GHz, 3.6 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
WiFi Meter requires permission to access WiFi networks but does not require internet access. An SD card or similar storage is required to export data. Export is to a '.csv' file which is compatible with most spreadsheet and database software.
What is my IP? Shows and writes your external IP to the log.
* Shows icon with notification including details on your connection.
* Choose whether to show notification, even when there is no Wi-Fi connection
* Customize what data is visible on the notifications
* Sounds alerts on connecting / disconnecting / roaming wi-fi events.
* Choose which alerts you want to get (Sound or Vibrate)
* Writes Wi-Fi events to log
* Helps detect problems with your connection.
* Supports new 802.11ad 60 Ghz standard, shows channel and frequency on top of 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz as well.
* Shows since when you're disconnected / connected from Wi-Fi.
* Shows the max Wi-Fi speed with the current connection.
* Customize everything in the notification (visible / IP / MAC / Channel / Band / while disconnected).
Using the log option you can:
* Find problems with your wifi connection.
* Easily see when you left or got to your home network.
* Detect if all the access points on your network act as they should.
Does not affect battery life at all!
1. Pins 6-17 Digital Outputs
2. Pins 18-26 Digital Inputs
3. Pins 27-30 Pulse Width Modulation (set the duty cycle).
4. 31-46 Analog Inputs
GM01 APP is for easy use!
If you use app, you don’t need to type commands to set GPRS APN setting, add SOS number and so on.
Your home security is totally at your fingertip:
1) All Photos & Commands can be sent via GPRS
2) All Photos on different dates can be viewed together;
3) You can control unlimited GM01 devices together.
This app easily and securely connects your Android device to a Buffalo AirStation wireless router with Wi-Fi. Follow the instructions and press the AOSS button on the AirStation. All security (encryption) settings are configured automatically.
If your Android device has Wi-Fi calling (some models of US T-Mobile and Orange UK), turn it off during AOSS setup.
Troubleshooting: If an error occurs, try the actions below.
- Restart the Android device.
- Restart the AirStation.
- Exit all other running applications.
- Move closer to the AirStation and try the setup procedure again.
- Change the channel of the AirStation.
- If your AirStation is dual-band [2.4 GHz (11g) and 5 GHz (11a)], switch to 2.4 GHz (11g).
- If other apps that control the Wi-Fi connection are installed, try exiting or uninstalling them. Examples: Wi-Fi Manager app, Wi-Fi Calling app, etc.
- If other Wi-Fi network settings are already stored, delete any unnecessary settings.
Android 2.1 (Eclair)
Android 2.2 (Froyo)
Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
Android 3.0–3.2 (Honeycomb)
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Android 4.1–4.3 (Jelly Bean)
Android 4.4 (KitKat)
Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Desire HD (HTC)
- Galaxy S (Samsung)
- Galaxy S 2 (Samsung)
- Galaxy Tab (Samsung)
- Milestone 2 (Motorola)
- Streak (Dell)
- XOOM (Motorola)
- Xperia arc (Sony Ericsson)
- Xperia X10 (Sony Ericsson)
- Xperia ray (Sony Ericsson)
- GALAXY NEXUS (Samsung)
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 7 (2012)
- Nexus 7 (2013)
- Nexus 9
Compatible AirStations (Access Points):
Any that include AOSS (AirStation One-touch Secure System)
Not compatible with the AirStations below.
AOSS is a trademark of Buffalo Inc.
• Easy Setup •
1. Install 'DY Controller' to your smart phone
2. Connect your smart phone to TV client through 'DY Controller'.
3. Enjoy the fun of motion games!
• System Requirement •
Android 2.1 or later
Smart TV, STB
• Hot games on DY Controller •
GOLD Fish Rush
King of Boxing
Check out all DONG YOU motion games & services at http://www.dygame.cn
For home owners or businesses that are looking to remotely control, monitor and secure their home, business or investment properties.
Zodianet (www.zodianet.com) is a company that offers a managed home automation system that is scalable, open, affordable and easiest to install.
The user friendly Android application allows you to remotely control, monitor and secure your premises from anywhere in the world!
The ZiBASE home gateway is the intelligence of the Zodianet’s managed home automation system. It lets you to remotely control your lighting, appliances, irrigation, shutters, doors, cameras... Through intelligent sensors control and ad hoc scenarios you can personalise your home automation needs by setting triggers to control a series of events. The ZiBASE allows you to receive SMS or alerts such as smoke/intruder/gas/water and view live security video stream of your premises from anywhere in the world using Android.
Zodianet is an "All In One" retrofit, DIY managed home automation solution, meaning that customers do not have to rip out walls or lay down expensive cables or being certified electricians to enjoy the conveniences now found in the most luxurious of houses.
Supported communication media
• Marine VHF
• Family Radio Service
• General Mobile Radio Service
• Weather Radio
• Citizens Band Radio
Requires gingerbread or later.
Keywords: Axxess, Axess Bluetooth Controller, Axxess Intefaces, Metra, Metra Electronics
Through your smartphone, the application connects with the smart RF box (http://www.elkoep.com/products/inels-rf-control-wireless-control/rf-control-units/smart-rf-box-elan-rf-003-8488/), which further communicates with elements of iNELS RF Control.
It transmits and receives commands of up to 40 elements, and processes set programs for automatic regulation. (You can gradually expand the installation from 1 element of iNELS RF Control on up)
Thanks to bi-directional communication, it visualizes the current status ON/OFF, temperature, brightness…
The application is the central control point of your home, and lets you regulate hot water or electrical heating with the option of setting a weekly program. The function "open window detection" ensures that the heating is switched off while windows are open to ventilate. Wireless sensors visualize the temperature on the balcony, garage, gazebo, etc. The application switches such appliances as fans, garage doors, blinds, sprinklers, sockets, etc., even with the option of time setting. Lights are dimmed to create atmospheres when reading, watching movies or when hosting a party with friends. You can dim all light sources, from classic light bulbs to LED light sources (LED RGB strips). You can add to the application the video cameras iNELS Cam or Axis, and then e.g. monitor what's going on in your home ONLINE from vacation or work. A vital part of the application is its light scene function, where you can make multiple commands with a single press. For example, the departure button - by one press, you will switch off all lights and sockets in the home. Thanks to automatically obtaining the IP address with the DHCP server, you do not need to set up any networks. (if you do not have a set fixed IP address).
A suitable start for your smart home is the set “HOME UNDER YOUR THUMB” (http://www.dumpodpalcem.cz/)
The application supports the following languages: English, German, Czech and Croatian
A detailed manual for iHC-MARF is available for download http://www.elkoep.com/downloads/iHC-MARF%20manual%20EN.pdf
TRY OUT THE PROMO APPLICATION HERE
FULL VERSION AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE:
For proper operation of the application you must have an updated eLAN firmware to version v2.3.194
Link to firmware: http://www.elkoep.com/downloads/ELAN_RF_003_v_2_3_194.bin
A PRTG Mobile Probe sees your network from the mobile perspective and provides you monitoring data from just this point of view. You can review the monitoring results in PRTG Network Monitor’s web interface, as well as the most recent results directly on the PRTG Mobile Probe.
Features currently include:
* Monitoring WiFi coverage
* Performing pings to other devices or services from the mobile point of view
* Monitoring loading times of webpages via HTTP from the mobile point of view
* Monitoring environmental data such as light intensity, temperature, pressure, or humidity, depending on available measuring components on your Android device
* Showing location of the device (OS 2.3 or later) and its battery status
Requirements and Setup:
* You need to run an installation of PRTG Network Monitor version 13.4.7 or later.
* Your Android device should be configured to not turn WiFi off when it sleeps.
* The PRTG Core Server must be accessible from the network your device is connected to.
* Under "Setup | System Administration | Probes", you will need to enter either "any" or an appropriate IP range under "Allow IPs" and the “Small Probes” setting must be set to allow Small Probes to connect. Please note that we do not recommend relying on a VPN!
* Link up the Mobile Probe with your PRTG webserver by providing its address and access key.
* Acknowledge the new probe connection in PRTG’s web interface and create corresponding sensors for the mobile probe.
* For location monitoring you need OS 2.3 or later.
* Sometimes the countdown timer forgets how much time is remaining. It will be fixed in a future release.
* Certain devices are very aggressive about putting the WiFi radio to sleep. Please let us know if you see gaps in the results - we're still looking for a good solution.
For more information about PRTG Mobile Probe, please refer to our blog article and contact us via email@example.com.