This free pregnancy tracker app will help you have a healthy pregnancy and baby. Femyo's pregnancy guide is among the few written by specialist doctors and it will help you better understand the changes in your body, the development of your baby and the potential dangers you need to avoid. If at any time you need additional or personalized information or advice, our team of UK doctors will be just a click away on Femyo's chat. Any conversation you will have with the doctors will be private and treated like a regular consultation.
With Femyo you have access to:
- Daily pregnancy info in sync with your pregnancy week;
- Images of the developing foetus;
- Due date and pregnancy week calculator;
- Hospital bag checklist;
- Contraction timer with labour alerts;
- Contraction tracker with charts and contractions log
- Pregnancy weight tracker;
- List of forbidden foods, drugs and activities;
- Diet and exercise info;
- Baby names tool;
- Live chat with obgyn specialists and GPs
and many more.
Femyo is continuously developing, so you will find new features almost every week to make your pregnancy healthier and more comfortable.
All information published under Femyo is reviewed by specialists doctors.