The app contains concise tables and illustrations, making it a valuable resource during patient evaluation, on hospital rounds, or as a medical reference.
* Indications and contraindications for performing pulmonary function tests
* Clearly arranged algorithm for the interpretation of pulmonary function tests
* Numerous graphics with flow-volume loops of different alterations in lung function
* Tables and formulas for mechanics of breathing, e.g. compliance,resistance and pressure gradients
* Lung volumes and capacities with graphics and tables
* Description of different tests, e.g. spirometry, plethysmography, lung diffusion capacity, and their interpretation
It can be used to get more accurate percent predicted values on studies that are reported using older models for noraml spirometry.
Features of the app include over 200 different images accompanied with written descriptions and sounds, including categories such as Activities, Feelings, People, and more. Additionally, there are text-to-speech capabilities for those who may prefer to type their own phrases, questions, and sentences. A drawing feature is included for more visual thinkers.
OneVoice - Giving a voice to those without one.