Now receive you daily health tips from trusted resources!
Join millions healthcare professionals and consumers users who download iPharmacy ®
Coming this Fall: A grand prize will be awarded to the 3,000,000th user.
Introducing Berkeley Wellness -- "BeWell", your daily approach to a long and healthful life!
>>> Powered by University of California, Berkeley School of Public Health & Remedy Health Media
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: Walgreens, CVS, RiteAid, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
**Save up to 75% on prescription with a FREE discount card**
** Built-in 12,000 pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
The PRESCRIPTION DISCOUNT CARD
-- FREE pre-activated prescription discount card sponsored by RxRelief.
-- Show the RxRelief card at your local pharmacy and save up to 75% on medication.
-- Accepted by Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Target, Kroger, Costco, RiteAid & 60,000+ participating pharmacies**
-- Find a nearby discount pharmacy using pharmacy locator
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email email@example.com for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com is the leading online drug information resource with over nine million unique visitors per month (ComScore, January 2013). Providing free, independent, peer-reviewed, and up-to-date information at both consumer and professional levels, Drugs.com empowers patients and caregivers to take charge of their health and be more informed than ever before.
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
HOW TO USE
Scan NDC barcode on unit dose packaging and view drug image and characteristics (imprint, shape and color etc) within seconds while verifying prescription medications. Search by drug name, imprint, NDC or barcode number if barcode will not scan.
Camera: app uses your Android's rear-facing camera to scan barcodes
Storage: app saves pill images to internal storage for caching
Network communication: app requires data network or WiFi to download images
** New in version 2.1.0 **
Search by drug name or imprint.
App contains barcode scanner -- no need to install 3rd-party Barcode Scanner apps.
Final verification of prescription medications by a licensed pharmacist is key in reducing medication dispensing errors, helping to ensure patient safety and optimizing clinical outcomes. Most state Boards of Pharmacy require that a pharmacist check all medications against the practitioner's original prescription and a visual image (or description) of the medication being dispensed. While many community-based retail pharmacies use computer systems that have this capability, many institutional pharmacies that rely on unit dose packaging do not. This application takes advantage of a universal feature of such packaging -- the NDC barcode. Any camera equipped Android device can now efficiently identify unit dose packaged medications by scanning the product's NDC barcode, thus reducing dispensing errors.
FEATURES & REQUIREMENTS
- NEW ! Search by brand or generic drug name and pill imprint in addition to NDC and barcode
- NEW ! App scans NDC barcodes without installing 3rd-party software
- Works with Android version 2.2 and above with rear-facing camera
- Instantly matches NDC barcodes against FDA's NDC Directory
- Requires network access to obtain drug image and imprint data but will identify over 20,000 NDCs without a network connection.
- Allows NDC input via keyboard if barcode is difficult to scan, product has no barcode or device has no camera.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE READ ***
This application relies on US Food and Drug Administration National Drug Code (NDC) barcodes to identify unit dose medications. It will NOT work with similar such codes in other countries. It is only intended for pharmacists and other healthcare professionals in the United States and does not provide consumer-targeted drug information. The information given is not intended as medical advice nor does it replace pharmacists' professional judgement in providing pharmaceutical care. Rather, this tool merely simplifies identification of unit dose medications by NDC barcode. The developer does not endorse any product listed in the application and is not responsible for data entered or scanned by the end user.
** This app does not read your pharmacy's prescription bottle barcode nor recognize Over-the-counter barcodes. Scan-2-ID is a tool for healthcare workers to identify solid dosage forms based on NDC.
** Prescription drug NDCs for non-solid oral dosage forms removed from database
Version 2.1.0 - Feb 15, 2014
++ Built-in barcode scanner library -- 3rd-party barcode scanner app no longer required
++ 2D NDC barcodes (GS1 Datamatrix, currently in beta and not mandated by FDA)
++ Search by NDC, barcode, drug name or imprint
++ Landscape support for all Android devices
++ Ability to share pill id data and images
++ Added inactive ingredient data
++ FDA NDC data file current as of Jan 31, 2014
++ Removed all OTC and parenteral dosage forms
++ Bug fixes and code enhancements
Copyright 2013-2014 ePharmacist
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Ultimate Offline & FREE drugs dictionary of emergency lookup medicine name to assist physicians with their daily practice. Medical Drug Dictionary - FREE is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today. Helpful medical wikipedia for nurses exam study, this mobile application for medical nursing helps to expert presribe / administer drugs and be informed about the adverse problems, clinical diagnosis, medical lab investigations, nursing central facts, patient care, examination and prognosis. This drug handbook dictionary is a free drugs book and symptom checker for normal medicine knowledge and lookup reference during diseases and illness.
Medical dictionary FREE App Features:
- Works Offline.
- A FREE medical dictionary, annotator, thesaurus & a drug reference manual.
- Pocket Study Guide. Medical drug dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common drugs and doses values.
- Beautiful Interface. The best ebook choice for useful drugs dictionary.
- Xpress updates. Frequently published updates on latest up-to-date drug and test info & new medical acronyms and abbreviations.
- Medical learning app. For self diagnosis, drug dosage and treatment for medical learners and doctor students while study during various courses/ examination, PG preparation.
- Universal Index Search to help find terms across all indexes.
Medical dictionary offline app is a flash card for quick learning of medical terminology & free medical terms. Find the clinical diagnosis information needed quickly and easily for patient care report, sheet or technician record. With 10000+ prescription drug info & 100 diseases and medicine illustrations, this app provides free medical encyclopedia drug handbook dictionary definitions for a wide range of terms used in the medical biology health sciences on anatomy, physiology, drugs, tests, procedures and medical board review. Learn the virus, diseases and symptoms of even psychiatric disorders. Download this drugs and disease dictionary today for cure for sure.
Download this free medical book app, a wallet of drugs with information of drugs and their meaning for mobile. It deals with health in all aspects; health, balance, spiritual well-being, social welfare, environmental considerations, dietary and lifestyle habits, daily living trends, and seasonal variations in lifestyle. The app goes beyond the medical definitions and provides info on nutrition and alternative therapy, medical abbreviations, symbols and units of measurement, immunization schedules and free nursing dictionary, for better patient care. Free Medical Dictionary app that gives access to all the medical glossaries, meaning of drugs, definitions, references and medical guideline for reading and research.
Who Can Use this FREE Drugs Book:
For healthcare, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for other students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. This app can not and should not replace a doctor consultation or a pharmacist. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
With Psych Drugs, you can learn important and useful information about various psychotropic medications such as antidepressants, antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, and anti-anxiety medications.
Some major classes of psych drugs include: SSRIs, TCAs, MAOIs, second generation (atypical) antipsychotics, benzodiazepines, and meds for insomnia, anxiety, depression, ADHD, alcohol dependence, opioid dependence and nicotine addiction, etc…
Perfect for psychology test and flashcards log, you can learn about drug interaction or interactions, meds apps, mental health, diseases and disability. This cool app also serves as a reminder and personality checker like a healing book diary full of medical terms and terminology dictionary info and smart facts.
Also as a nursing central handbook for pill identifier and identification, medication guide for this dot com age of psychological testing and games.
For each medication, you will find:
Maximum daily dose for adults
Maximum daily dose for adolescents and children
This useful app is ideal for medical and mental health professionals, psychiatrist, psychiatric residents, medical students, psychology students, therapists, counselors, and of course curious lay people who just want to familiarize themselves with psychotropic medications. If you want more detailed information, you can check out other medical apps like epocrates rx, webmd mobile cme, and medscape for symptom checker, and baby health prescription!
Scroll alphabetically through the list and quickly jump to a letter with an A-Z side panel.
Find a medication quickly with convenient search bar function.
Tap on the medication to learn about it.
Save your favorites with a touch of a button.
Share drug info with a friend via email.
Now you can plan in advance the following:
- Skipping contraception pause
- Delaying contraception notification
- Changing contraceptive
- Starting new contraception cycle
All these things will be displayed in the calendar.
- Configurable daily reminder time with timezone support and on/off switch
- Different pill/patch/ring type templates
- NuvaRing and Ortho Evra support
- Custom pill/patch/ring type support
- Snooze reminders
- Change contraception type preserving the history
- Custom notification message
- Configurable automatic snooze interval
- Log: shows you when and what contraception you have taken
- Google Backup Service (>= Android 2.2)
- Possibility to take the contraception sooner (within the actual day)
- Possibility to snooze the contraception in advance (displays in the calendar view- within the actual day or future days)
- Calendar displays if you have taken, forgotten or delayed the contraception
- Take notes in the calendar
- Plan ahead to skip a contraception pause from the calendar view
- Supports portrait and landscape mode
- Create your own themes (integrated custom theme creation)
- 3 Widgets
- Includes a Dashclock extension (http://bit.ly/15Rp5mT)
- Android 4.4 KitKat Support
- Backup & restore settings
- Password protection
- VIBRATE => for notification
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED => to schedule notifications
- WAKE_LOCK => for notification
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS => for notification
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD => disable lockscreen during notification (configurable)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
Found issues to be fixed soon:
If someone has problems with the timezone contact me via mail for better support/troubleshooting.
Attention: If you use a task manager / killer and you are on Android pre-2.2, please add PillReminder to the esclude / ignore list.
Attention for devices with root rights (ex. Cyanogenmod and other): This app must be installed in the internal memory of the device, to be able to function correctly.
Advice: In the mutual interest I would be very grateful if you contact me, before you give me a negative feedback, so that i have the opportunity to correct the problem. I am at your disposal. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send any question, request or bug report to email@example.com
(birth control pill, contraceptive pill, anti pregnancy pill, pilule)
Lady Pill Reminder is the application you need to keep track of taking your birth control pills: easy, effective, and free!.
- Daily reminder, you won't forget to take the pill anymore.
- Reminder is automatically disabled for days you don't have to take the pill.
- Reminder is done through notifications (no more annoying alarms).
- You can choose the notification sound.
- You can enable/disable notification vibration.
- Notification led flashes with notifications (only if your device has a notification led).
- This app also reminds you that you have to buy pills when you have to start a new packet.
- Number of pills per packet customizable (so is compatible with all birth control pill types)
- The application displays the status of your pill packet.
- You can use the widgets "Lady Pill Widgets": It's a pack of 2 widgets for your home screen: one shows your pill calendar (so you can see future months predictions), and the other shows your current cycle day, and also shows you if you have to take pill today or not ("Lady Pill Widgets" is sold separately).
Alerts in the form of notifications and calendar reminders can be set to remind you of upcoming appointments, refill notifications, and when to take your medications.
The Pill Identification feature can be used to look up pills using shape, color, imprint,
RXNorm Id, and Ingredient.
Pill reminders can be set by entering the dosage amount, interval between dosages. Refill reminders are easily set by entering start date and time, dosage amount, quantity of refills allowed, and total doses available. Think of this as your virtual pillbox
Track your Doctors and Pharmacies, and create Appointments to remind you of upcoming Doctor visits.
Doctors and Pharmacies can be added to Prescriptions in the Prescription Contacts Tab.
- Driving Directions to Doctors and Pharmacies
- Schedule View that displays the days reminders
- Pharmacy Contact Manager
- Doctor Manager
- Prescription list with refill reminders
- Medication Reminders
- Doctor Appointment Manager
- Pill Identification
Keywords:medication, medicine, reminder, pill reminder, prescription ,health, pills, drug, pill, pillbox, pills reminder, pill tracker, medication reminder, Pills, medication reminder, pill schedule, pills manager, pill box, RX reminder, prescription tracker, pills calendar
Remembering to take your medication, especially if you’re juggling a bunch of them, can be a huge headache. My pillbox let the medicines "visually" to you, so you can enjoy to manage medicines, take it on time. Also, My pillbox can track multiple person, like your family, your relatives. It’s also ability to let family members, caregivers and doctors monitor medication adherence through an analytics dashboard.
We keep working on My PillBox, make it better and better, so that's why people love My pillbox!
Easy and nice Works great on keeping track of all my meds. Plus i can track my daughters too.
Must have. This app helped me recover from my surgery. If it wasn't for this app I wouldn't have been able to keep track of my medication schedule. Highly recommended.
My mom has had several surgeries in the last few years, the meds and appts. just kept stacking up more and more. This APP gave us order and flexibility, and a piece of mind. I downloaded Pill box on every device I could and sent it to most of my family now mom never misses a dose. Thank you guys. From the bottom of our hearts.
There are 12 different medicine types, such like pills, capsules, drops, injections, packs, patches you can choose from, and 9 different colors for different medicines, just like the real meds you are actually taken.
You can add your any medication with:
Reason to take
Remaining amount of meds
Schedule or PRN(As needed)
Then you can set the medicines schedule as daily/weekly/monthly/Every X days/ Every X hours or one time event, and set the notification time.
You won't miss any medicines, and when you actually take the pill, you can record the result like"better" or "worse", also with the actual taken time and amount.
Even you missed or want to skip some alert, you also can record them, but with different colors in your history list, and you can check them very easily.
12 medicines appearances to choose
9 colors for medicines
View a list of what meds are "due today" and check them with one tap
Check your meds log by any period of time
Backup data for excel sheet
Remind you refill when out of medicines
Status bar or pop window to choose for notification
Choose your reminder sound to make notification more comfortable
Turn off the reminders for different medicine
4 date format to choose
PRN(as needed) meds function
Set snooze time is available on Setting.
Expert reviewed in:
Soft Monk : http://en.softmonk.com/android/my-pillbox/
App Zoom: http://en.appszoom.com/android_applications/health_and_fitness/my-pillboxmedspill-reminder_fhjrt.html
My pillbox is the most easy and fun way to record your medication and remind you not miss any medicine.
For support or feature requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: medication, medicine, reminder, pill reminder, alarm, snooze, treatment, pill, medbeep, med, drug, capsule, medisafe, alert, clock, drugs, pills, life reminders, medication log, Pharmaceutical
Thanks for translation:
Portuguese , Spanish, German are available; Thanks for Carlos Alberto Mattana, Wolf-Jürgen Assmus and Toño help.
If you find translation mistakes, please send us an email to: email@example.com
"Lady Pill Widgets" contains the following widgets:
- "Lady Pill Cycle":
* Displays the current day of the 28 day cycle.
* Indicates if you have to take the pill in the current day.
- "Lady Pill Calendar":
* Displays a calendar telling you which days you have to take the pill, and which days you've taken it.
* You can use it to see future months predictions.
* Also you can see past months.
You can customize the colors of these widgets to integrate them into your mobile device home screen. Widgets also are shortcuts to "Lady Pill Reminder".
- To use "Lady Pill Widgets" you need to install the free app "Lady Pill Reminder".
- If you need help about how to add widgets to yout home screen, please read this:
* If you have Android 2: http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?answer=168458#1166242
* If you have Android 4: http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?answer=2519826
Supports more than one pill a day (single pill multiple times a day) and let you choose the sound alarm (new: now including no sound option)!
Check us and give us your feedback @ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RdctApps
» ALLE Pillentypen (Anzahl der Tage Einnahme- & Pausentage manuell einstellbar)
» KOSTENLOS & WERBEFREI
» Kalender (mit einstellbaren Farben)
» Vorzeitige Einnahme vermerkbar, an diesem Tag erfolgt keine Erinnerung
» Spätere Einnahme vermerkbar, Erinnerung erfolgt um die gewählte Zeit später
» Benachrichtigung über verpasste Erinnerungen, wenn das Handy ausgeschaltet war
» Erinnerungs-Ton mit wählbarer Wiederholungsanzahl
» Wiedergabe bei Wunsch auch, wenn lautlos
» eigener Erinnerungs-Text
Bei Fragen/Fehlern/Wünschen schreib mir einfach ein E-Mail ;)
pille, anti, baby, pillen, erinnerung, pill, reminder, remind, your
Free Version Includes:
-All North Carolina 2012 EMS treatment protocols are included
-All EMS Drugs
-Glasgow Coma Score (GCS) calculator
-King airway size calculator
-Medevac tool for sending GPS coordinates
-NCOEMS Approved Medical Abbreviations lookup
Full Version Includes:
-Drip rate calculator
-Drug dosage calculator
-APGAR scope calculator
-More frequent updates and new features
Developed by a North Carolina EMT
The reference information included in this app is designed to be used by trained Emergency Medical Services professionals. You should always follow local protocols and training, and although the information in this app based directly on NCOEMS state-wide protocols, we cannot guarantee its accuracy in all localities or situations. By downloading this app, you assume all risks associated with using it including any harm that may come from any incorrect information or calculations included in this app. Always follow your training, and please do not consider this app to be any substitute for professional education and a thorough understanding of all relevant protocols and policies. This app has no affiliation with the North Carolina Office of EMS of any other institution or agency.
It is configurable for reminding you daily with an alarm that you have to take the pill, you can also configure it to let you know that you have to buy the next pill box, and you can even see when will your next periods be with a comfortable and intuitive calendar.
If you want to help us with the traduction of the application to your language or send us questions and suggestions, email us to:
- Ads free
- Multi-pills support
- Configurable notifications time with time zone support
- Ability to enable / disable notifications at all times
- Ability to change the beginning and the end of the cycle at any time
- Gestures support
- Supports all Android 2.3 Gingerbread and later
- Supports portrait and landscape display mode
Application is complete and free!
Thanks to Nicolas Ciotti for the UI design ( http://www.nicolasciotti.com )
Thanks to TuttoAndroid.net for the review ( http://www.tuttoandroid.net/applicazioni/app-nursery-pill-reminder-152028/ )
Thanks to Androidiani.com for the review ( http://www.androidiani.com/applicazioni/pill-reminder-da-uno-sviluppatore-italiano-unapp-che-ci-ricorda-di-prendere-le-nostre-medicine-193912 )
English, italian, german, french, spanish, dutch, polish, ukrainian and chinese
- 10" tablets compatibility
- graphics bugfix
- minor bug fixes
- Added Google Analytics support
- Added Android4.4 KitKat compatibility
- Added dutch localization
- Added ukrainian localization
- Added multi-pills support
- Pills list on day selection
- Redesigned notifications
- Data stored on SQLite database
- Bugfix related to the change of the locale
- Added french localization
- Added spanish localization
- Added polish localization
- Added german localization
- Added chinese localization
- Fixed "back" key on settings
- Added cycle's end date
- Improving gestures performances
- Notification LED color customization
- Today's text color modified, for the stop period
- Added notification LED compatibility
More from developer
We have received incredible response for all the apps released so far by us. Healthtap doctors have rated our app Medi-Reminder as #1.
Identify those loose pills which you are not sure of, using Pill Identifier App. Get the detailed description of over 10000 medications found in the U.S. against Imprint, Shape and Color. Also determine the pills you are searching for based on Name, Pill Images, Strength, Ingredients, Manufacturer and NDC Code. The images and pill information are provided by Pillbox.
Powered by : Pillbox (U.S. National Library of Medicine)
HHS has been rapidly advancing a major new Open Government flagship project called the Community Health Data Initiative (CHDI). The Initiative embodies the philosophy of “open data” and data sharing. The core principle is that the government can help trigger enormous public good by implementing the idea of “government as platform”. Supplying greater amounts of high quality, free government data to the public and actively marketing the availability of this data – which can then be turned into useful insights, applications, products, and services by a growing “ecosystem” of private and public sector innovators from across the country, working with engaged consumers, providers, civic leaders, employers, researchers, and others.
This is ongoing activity and Pillbox will continue to add new images to its database.
Disclaimer: The information given by Pill Identifier is not intended as medical advice or prescription. The information is only to help the user in identifying the medicines based on physical properties. Health5C does not endorse any of the medications listed in the application. Health5C is not responsible for any of the data entered by the user. The data entered by the user is at own risk.
By Health5C Wellness Solutions (P) Ltd. <http://www.health5c.com>
Such calculators are intended for use by health care professionals, and use by the general public is for knowledge and education, but not for any clinical decisions. Helping you to be aware of different tools for preventive and curative measures, not just calculate numbers ...
Health5C presenting the user friendly interface that hides the complexity of the formulas and gives you easy access to scores, scales and classification. This tool offer further helpful information such as result interpretation guides and medical literature references.
1 User friendly interface
2 Support for US and SI units, with easy switching
3 Customized Food Menu in Calorie Calculator
4 Many more...
More Unique calculators and Decision Support tools to follow in next version.