• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
HOW TO USE
Scan NDC barcode on unit dose packaging and view drug image and characteristics (imprint, shape and color etc) within seconds while verifying prescription medications. Search by drug name, imprint, NDC or barcode number if barcode will not scan.
Camera: app uses your Android's rear-facing camera to scan barcodes
Storage: app saves pill images to internal storage for caching
Network communication: app requires data network or WiFi to download images
** New in version 2.1.0 **
Search by drug name or imprint.
App contains barcode scanner -- no need to install 3rd-party Barcode Scanner apps.
Final verification of prescription medications by a licensed pharmacist is key in reducing medication dispensing errors, helping to ensure patient safety and optimizing clinical outcomes. Most state Boards of Pharmacy require that a pharmacist check all medications against the practitioner's original prescription and a visual image (or description) of the medication being dispensed. While many community-based retail pharmacies use computer systems that have this capability, many institutional pharmacies that rely on unit dose packaging do not. This application takes advantage of a universal feature of such packaging -- the NDC barcode. Any camera equipped Android device can now efficiently identify unit dose packaged medications by scanning the product's NDC barcode, thus reducing dispensing errors.
FEATURES & REQUIREMENTS
- NEW ! Search by brand or generic drug name and pill imprint in addition to NDC and barcode
- NEW ! App scans NDC barcodes without installing 3rd-party software
- Works with Android version 2.2 and above with rear-facing camera
- Instantly matches NDC barcodes against FDA's NDC Directory
- Requires network access to obtain drug image and imprint data but will identify over 20,000 NDCs without a network connection.
- Allows NDC input via keyboard if barcode is difficult to scan, product has no barcode or device has no camera.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE READ ***
This application relies on US Food and Drug Administration National Drug Code (NDC) barcodes to identify unit dose medications. It will NOT work with similar such codes in other countries. It is only intended for pharmacists and other healthcare professionals in the United States and does not provide consumer-targeted drug information. The information given is not intended as medical advice nor does it replace pharmacists' professional judgement in providing pharmaceutical care. Rather, this tool merely simplifies identification of unit dose medications by NDC barcode. The developer does not endorse any product listed in the application and is not responsible for data entered or scanned by the end user.
** This app does not read your pharmacy's prescription bottle barcode nor recognize Over-the-counter barcodes. Scan-2-ID is a tool for healthcare workers to identify solid dosage forms based on NDC.
** Prescription drug NDCs for non-solid oral dosage forms removed from database
Version 2.1.0 - Feb 15, 2014
++ Built-in barcode scanner library -- 3rd-party barcode scanner app no longer required
++ 2D NDC barcodes (GS1 Datamatrix, currently in beta and not mandated by FDA)
++ Search by NDC, barcode, drug name or imprint
++ Landscape support for all Android devices
++ Ability to share pill id data and images
++ Added inactive ingredient data
++ FDA NDC data file current as of Jan 31, 2014
++ Removed all OTC and parenteral dosage forms
++ Bug fixes and code enhancements
Copyright 2013-2014 ePharmacist
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
Lady Pill Reminder is the application you need to keep track of taking your birth control pills: easy, effective, and free!.
- Daily reminder, you won't forget to take the pill anymore.
- Reminder is automatically disabled for days you don't have to take the pill.
- Reminder is done through notifications (no more annoying alarms).
- You can choose the notification sound.
- You can enable/disable notification vibration.
- Notification led flashes with notifications (only if your device has a notification led).
- This app also reminds you that you have to buy pills when you have to start a new packet.
- Number of pills per packet customizable (so is compatible with all birth control pill types)
- The application displays the status of your pill packet.
- You can use the widgets "Lady Pill Widgets": It's a pack of 2 widgets for your home screen: one shows your pill calendar (so you can see future months predictions), and the other shows your current cycle day, and also shows you if you have to take pill today or not ("Lady Pill Widgets" is sold separately).
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Supports more than one pill a day (single pill multiple times a day) and let you choose the sound alarm (new: now including no sound option)!
Check us and give us your feedback @ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RdctApps
With myPill® you can truly be free of worries. You'll love it.
Also supports the ring and patch contraceptive.
- "I work crazy hours and myPill is very persistent at reminding me so I never forgot! Awesome!", Kayla F.
- "I absolutely love this app. The reminder is loud and helpful.", Linda L.
- "I use this app on my iPhone and it works great. I never forget to take my pill. The options to make notes and mark when my period starts and ends is so helpful! Great purchase!", Megan N.
❀ DAILY PILL REMINDER. myPill® knows when to remind and when you're on a break.
❀ SNOOZE. If you want, it will keep reminding until you've taken your pill.
❀ HISTORY. Take notes, track symptoms. Your doctor will love you.
❀ PREDICTION. Plan your vacation according to your period, makes it easy avoid unpleasant surprises.
myPill® was built with one purpose in mind -- giving you the BEST tools, that would match your personal needs and would make your life better by allowing you to confidently know that as long as you have myPill, you won't ever forget a pill.
We want to be the best birth control app in the world. Every lady has to have this pill reminder app. :)
Healthcare professionals worldwide use Epocrates routinely to:
-NEW: Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
-Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
-Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
-Select national and regional healthcare insurance formularies for drug coverage information
-Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
-Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
-Access timely medical news and research information
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
"Lady Pill Widgets" contains the following widgets:
- "Lady Pill Cycle":
* Displays the current day of the 28 day cycle.
* Indicates if you have to take the pill in the current day.
- "Lady Pill Calendar":
* Displays a calendar telling you which days you have to take the pill, and which days you've taken it.
* You can use it to see future months predictions.
* Also you can see past months.
You can customize the colors of these widgets to integrate them into your mobile device home screen. Widgets also are shortcuts to "Lady Pill Reminder".
- To use "Lady Pill Widgets" you need to install the free app "Lady Pill Reminder".
- If you need help about how to add widgets to yout home screen, please read this:
* If you have Android 2: http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?answer=168458#1166242
* If you have Android 4: http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?answer=2519826
Now you can plan in advance the following:
- Skipping contraception pause
- Delaying contraception notification
- Changing contraceptive
- Starting new contraception cycle
All these things will be displayed in the calendar.
- Configurable daily reminder time with timezone support and on/off switch
- Different pill/patch/ring type templates
- NuvaRing and Ortho Evra support
- Custom pill/patch/ring type support
- Manage contraception packs (includes reminder to buy some)
- Snooze reminders
- Change contraception type preserving the history
- Custom notification message
- Configurable automatic snooze interval
- Log: shows you when and what contraception you have taken
- Google Backup Service
- Possibility to take the contraception sooner (within the actual day)
- Possibility to snooze the contraception in advance (displays in the calendar view- within the actual day or future days)
- Calendar displays if you have taken, forgotten or delayed the contraception
- Take notes in the calendar and add a reminder time
- Plan ahead to skip a contraception pause from the calendar view
- Supports portrait and landscape mode
- Create your own themes (integrated custom theme creation)
- 3 Widgets
- Includes a Dashclock extension (http://bit.ly/15Rp5mT)
- Android Lollipop Support (including head-up notification)
- Backup & restore settings
- Password protection
- VIBRATE => for notification
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED => to schedule notifications
- WAKE_LOCK => for notification
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS => for notification
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD => disable lockscreen during notification (configurable)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
Found issues to be fixed soon:
If someone has problems with the timezone contact me via mail for better support/troubleshooting.
Attention for devices with root rights (ex. Cyanogenmod and other): This app must be installed in the internal memory of the device, to be able to function correctly.
Advice: In the mutual interest I would be very grateful if you contact me, before you give me a negative feedback, so that i have the opportunity to correct the problem. I am at your disposal. (email@example.com)
Please send any question, request or bug report to firstname.lastname@example.org
(birth control pill, contraceptive pill, anti pregnancy pill, pilule)
You don't need to concern if you will forget to take the medicine anymore. The Pill Reminder is here to make your life much easier! Control all your meds with this amazing app. it is the best Pill Tracker in the Google Play.
It is very easy to use, just enter the name of the medicine, the interval between doses and time of the first dose. Super Simple! You can even customize your medications with beautiful colors, photo or sounds. After the initial setup, you will receive a notification at your medicine time. It works like a alarm clock for all your meds.
If you have problems to take you pill or take too much medicines, this app was made for you. This app is also great for girls who take contraceptive, now you will always take your pill at the right moment.
- Schedule all your meds in one beautiful app;
- Customize your pills with colors, photo and notifications sounds;
- See what is the time of your next dose;
- Receive notifications to remember you to take your contraceptive;
Definitely the best way to manage all your meds, medicines, pills and contraceptive.
Download now this great medicine reminder and start take your meds on time!
Upgrade to full version to remove ads and add as much remedies as you want.
Med Helper also tracks your vital signs and PRN / take-as-needed medication. You can log and export or print detailed reports for your Doctor, Nurse or Caregiver
Multiple profiles let you manage others in your care.
Whether you’re self managing or taking care of your loved ones, Med Helper’s features will help you deal with anything from simple short term situations to prolonged complex chronic conditions by making it easy to maintain prescription and medical regime compliance / adherence.
It’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Assistant.
Med Helper is consistently ranked as one of the top applications of its kind in the Medical app field.
For information, suggestions or help contact us at: email@example.com
Friend us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MedHelper?ref=hl
Med Helper Free Features include:
Phone / Tablet compatible
- Medication Alias
- RX Number
- Side Effects
- Start date
- End date
- Schedule pattern
- Reminder Times / Alarm set
- Taken at
- Refills Remaining
- Current inventory
- Expiration Date
- Time of Day
- Calendar view
Take as needed (PRN)
- Amount taken
- Time taken
- Last 10 doses / 24/hr
- Daily view
- Calendar view
- Ability to manage
- Part of day
- Pain levels
- Blood Pressure
Exportable and Printable Reports
People use Med Helper as a: Medication reminder - Medication tracker - Prescription tracker - Pill reminder - Pills reminder - Pills alarm - Pill organizer - Pill Calendar - Vitals tracker - Doctor or Pharmacist - appointment manager - RX reminder - Med reminder - Medication monitor - Medication reports tracker - Medicine reminder - Medicine scheduler - virtual Pillbox - Individual - family - medication reminder - Symptom tracker - Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer as well as a way to share information with their caregivers.
How ever you choose to use Med Helper we hope it helps make your life a little bit easier.
Med Helper is being designed by people just like you. Over the past two years we've received thousands of emails with suggestions, comments and reviews. People let us know what they like - what they want and sometimes what they don't like. We listen and design accordingly.
Our belief is that Better Healthcare Needs Better Tools... and better tools are best designed by those who use them. Meaning YOU.
For any information, suggestions or help of any kind please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
See our website at: www.medhelperapp.com
We're at your service....
Note: No network connection is required for Med Helper to operate.
All the best - From the Med Helper Team
PillFinder enables rapid identification of unknown solid-dosage medications (tablets/capsules) based on physical characteristics and high-resolution images.
Once a medication is identified, PillFinder provides links to drug information and drug labels.
We have received incredible response for all the apps released so far by us. Healthtap doctors have rated our app Medi-Reminder as #1.
Identify those loose pills which you are not sure of, using Pill Identifier App. Get the detailed description of over 10000 medications found in the U.S. against Imprint, Shape and Color. Also determine the pills you are searching for based on Name, Pill Images, Strength, Ingredients, Manufacturer and NDC Code. The images and pill information are provided by Pillbox.
Powered by : Pillbox (U.S. National Library of Medicine)
HHS has been rapidly advancing a major new Open Government flagship project called the Community Health Data Initiative (CHDI). The Initiative embodies the philosophy of “open data” and data sharing. The core principle is that the government can help trigger enormous public good by implementing the idea of “government as platform”. Supplying greater amounts of high quality, free government data to the public and actively marketing the availability of this data – which can then be turned into useful insights, applications, products, and services by a growing “ecosystem” of private and public sector innovators from across the country, working with engaged consumers, providers, civic leaders, employers, researchers, and others.
This is ongoing activity and Pillbox will continue to add new images to its database.
Disclaimer: The information given by Pill Identifier is not intended as medical advice or prescription. The information is only to help the user in identifying the medicines based on physical properties. Health5C does not endorse any of the medications listed in the application. Health5C is not responsible for any of the data entered by the user. The data entered by the user is at own risk.
By Health5C Wellness Solutions (P) Ltd. <http://www.health5c.com>
Such calculators are intended for use by health care professionals, and use by the general public is for knowledge and education, but not for any clinical decisions. Helping you to be aware of different tools for preventive and curative measures, not just calculate numbers ...
Health5C presenting the user friendly interface that hides the complexity of the formulas and gives you easy access to scores, scales and classification. This tool offer further helpful information such as result interpretation guides and medical literature references.
1 User friendly interface
2 Support for US and SI units, with easy switching
3 Customized Food Menu in Calorie Calculator
4 Many more...
More Unique calculators and Decision Support tools to follow in next version.