Things are a little too simple. I like it simple but the layout for it is kinda hard to use. When I search it should still bring up a medication or condition if I spell it wrong. The little menus drop down things are hard to read. Make it like a grid please thanks. Otherwise the app information is accurate and plentiful.
Database either too small or doesn't work DC's largest Doctor's office does not show up or isn't listed.
5 star main app on my galaxy note 5 Excellent app,use it all the time. Lost with out it sent with my galaxy note 5
Reliable & Very User Friendly Recently downloaded this FREE medical reference & both times b4 the medical provider could reviewed the lab notes I already had an ideal what 2 different diagnosis would be. Going 2 recommend this application 2 family & friends.
It is very reliable first source of information when facing symptoms that could be source of worry.
Terry Venters Anyone in medicine or anyone who takes care of children/elderly should have this on their phone
New in iTriage 5.63
• Password reset improvements and bug fixes
• Updated with the latest symptoms, conditions, medications, and procedures
New in Previous Versions
• Updated with support for Gingerbread users
• Updated check-in experience to allow faster and easier check-in with select hospitals and facilities
• Improvements to better secure your health information