Health & Her Menopause App empowers you through your perimenopause and menopause by helping you build positive lifestyle habits that put you back in control.
Highest rated menopause app certified by Orcha - the world's no.1 technology provider for delivering safe digital health.*
We know that small daily changes can lead to long-lasting results, so we’ve created the first personal trainer for your menopause with a selection of evidence-based exercises and tools to support you with your symptoms.
Our symptom toolkit includes: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) exercises for hot flushes, night sweats and low mood, Guided Imagery Meditation for better sleep, Pelvic Floor Training for sensitive bladders, Deep Breathing for stress & anxiety, and more.
All of our exercises are guided and can be effortlessly scheduled into a tailored plan with supportive daily reminders to keep you on track and committed towards positive behavioural change.
With the Health & Her Menopause App you also gain free access to a library of expert content tailored to the changes you’re experiencing. Complete daily symptom assessments to monitor what is triggering or improving your symptoms. Learn more about your body, mind, and hormones, and discover top tips. From gynaecologists and psychologists, to sleep experts and career coaches - our panel includes some of the UK’s top menopause experts.
As a menopause health tracker with dedicated period tracking, the Health & Her Menopause App is also an ideal support for women experiencing perimenopause-related cycle changes.
Brought to you by the award-winning menopause website Health & Her, the UK's Number 1 Perimenopause Brand (IRI, Women’s Health category, Value Sales, 42 wks to 25th Dec 2021, Total Market UK).
Health & Her Menopause App includes:
- Access a range of guided exercises and proven techniques designed to help you build positive lifestyle habits
- Symptom toolkit includes: interactive CBT exercises, sleep meditation, muscle relaxation, pelvic floor training, deep breathing, and more.
CUSTOM PLAN & REMINDERS
- Create a schedule of activity based on your symptoms
- Get daily reminders to keep you motivated and on track to achieve your goals
- Set quick and easy reminders to take your supplements or HRT
SYMPTOM & CYCLE TRACKING
- Keep a daily log of symptoms, triggers and activities to track your menopause overtime
- Track your period if you’re experiencing perimenopause cycle changes and get period predictions based on your patterns
- Integrate with Apple Health to track your menstrual cycle from all sources.
- Are you experiencing perimenopause, menopause or post menopause? Select where you are in your journey, and learn about what to expect next
- Identify important patterns and discover which lifestyle factors could be making your symptoms improve or worsen
PERSONALISED EXPERT ADVICE
- Get expert menopause advice from some of the UK’s leading Gynaecologists, GPs, Certified Nutritionists, Sleep Experts, Relationship Counsellors, CBT Experts, Fitness Coaches, & more
- Access a content library of over 50 evidence-based resources, with information and tips tailored to the symptoms you’re experiencing
- Explore a carefully curated selection of self-care options that have been tried and tested by women just like you
Thousands of women are already using Health & Her to help manage their menopause. Here’s more about us:
- Featured in Woman & Home, Good Housekeeping, The Telegraph, Sky News, MailOnline, and many more.
- We partner with Swansea University for research and study in the area of Women’s Health
- Winners of best eCommerce Health & Beauty Website 2019 and voted Top 5 Tech Company in Wales.
*Highest rated menopause app by Orcha - independent health app reviewer, rated 86% April 2023, version 1.6.