TCAPP is an App used in the therapy of Anorexia, Bulimia and other eating disorder (ED). Its function is to be a support in recovery therapy of these disorders from the perspective of the game, with the patient-therapist relationship and adherence to treatment in an innovative and entertaining way is enhanced.
TCAPP has become the first mobile application for the treatment of eating disorders, using gamification and Serious Games (serious games) as a useful tool for therapy and rehabilitation.
TCAPP is ...
- A support therapy in eating disorders and obesity.
- A platform for direct communication between therapist and patient.
- A tool for recording and monitoring of patient activity during therapy.
- A guide for the therapist when performing a continuity of therapy patients.
- A game that encourages the patient to continue its records and to advance rehabilitation.
- An app pioneer in the field of mental health and eating disorders.
As a patient, from the application you can make records of your daily activity as part of therapy and keep tabs on them, in a dynamic and entertaining way that will be useful to you for your recovery:
- Register emotions and their degree of intensity.
- Can you explain what you ate, how much and get a photo.
- In your journal, you'll tell your therapist everything you want.
- The therapist can talk directly to your mobile app.
- Get rewards for your records and advances in therapy.
WHAT CAN THE THERAPIST?
If you are a therapist or health care professional, the app comes with a web tool (backoffice) from which you can track and analyze the records of your patients:
- Track your therapy patients.
- Identify negative emotions and risk situations with a color code.
- Communicate directly with your patients through the app.
- Create custom reports for periods of time.
- Use the reports to draw conclusions and make further progress in the recovery of your patients.
TCAPP is developed and tested under the supervision of teams of health professionals to cognitive-behavioral therapies. For this reason, it can only be used under medical prescription, ie attached to the control of a professional therapist.
If you are a therapist and would like to try it with your patients, please contact us. You have 1 month free to test it and evaluate it in your center.
If you are a patient and think TCAPP might find useful for your recovery, contact us and we will explain what email@example.com have to do to use it.
If you have used or are using our app, please leave us a comment so we can continue mejorandorándola and helping more people to improve their lives. Thank you!
Visit our website!