Healthera is an NHS recommended app for linking with your local pharmacy, managing your medicines, and ordering repeat prescriptions for your whole family. Prescriptions or medication refills can be ordered with your own NHS GP, then select a top local pharmacy for collection or delivery.
Get a medication reminder with our medicine tracker and know when it’s time to order a repeat prescription. Prescription delivery is quick and simple with the Healthera app.
Your NHS pharmacy is never more than a tap away. Order prescriptions, book sessions with your pharmacy, or send a quick message from the Healthera app – whatever your need, Healthera will get you in touch with your chosen pharmacy.
Healthera is now the EXCLUSIVE app chosen by the local NHS for Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley residents. Order repeat prescriptions directly with the POD (prescription ordering direct).
Order prescriptions & track medication times anytime, anywhere with Healthera.
• Prescription medication is easy to find and order.
• Order prescriptions digitally with your own GP surgery (or NHS POD).
• NHS pharmacy of your choice will take care of the rest.
Pharmacy Medication Consultation
• NHS pharmacy can be contacted anywhere, whether you’re traveling abroad, need a flu vaccination or on a new medication? Tap on a pharmacy and get in touch.
• Pharmacy booking - book a free session on our calendar to sit down with your pharmacy.
• Pharmacy finder - Find pharmacies near you, rigorously selected by our medical team to provide you with top medication services.
Pharmacy Quick Message
• Message your pharmacy if you’re unsure how to take your medication or feeling uneasy about any side effects instead of waiting for your GP.
• Scan prescription barcode on your medication package, and the app will automatically remind you to take your medicines according to prescribed instructions.
• Medication reminder when it’s time to order your prescription.
• Track medication for yourself or your family.
Order prescriptions and contact your NHS pharmacy with Healthera – download today.
Q: Prescription refills - can I order prescriptions on behalf of my children or elderly parents?
A: Yes, this feature is now available! Go to the Me tab and it should be self-explanatory to add a dependent.
Q: Will you work with my GP?
A: Yes. Healthera works with ALL NHS GP’s in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and doctor practices in the Republic of Ireland.
All your prescription requests will be sent to and approved by your own GP.
Q: If I already order my prescriptions directly with my GP, do I still need your app?
A: Yes, you can still order from your GP; the improvement is now that your pharmacy will tell you when your medication is ready to collect or be delivered, and resolve any issues on behalf of you with your GP.
You can also get free medication advice from the pharmacy with 24/7 in-app messaging. Healthera is also a smart medication reminder.
Q: What if my pharmacy is not Healthera
A: Any NHS pharmacy on the app are authorized to dispense your prescription medication. We recommend choosing the nearest pharmacy on the map that covers your area for delivery.
If no pharmacies are nearby, not to worry. There’s a button that tells us to find a pharmacy that can hand deliver to you!
Q: Is my personal information safe?
A: Healthera has gone through rigorous assurance process with NHS Digital and NHS England and is GDPR compliant.
Q: How does Healthera make money if this app is free for me?
A: The app is completely free for you and only paid for by pharmacies who want to provide you with excellent prescription medication services.