Healthera is an NHS recommended repeat prescription app. Order and track your repeat prescriptions online and enjoy the guaranteed, fast delivery service from today!
Link to your GP and your local trusted pharmacy to manage your whole family’s prescription medicine conveniently and effortlessly, for free.
Download now to benefit from automatic reminders, pharmacy booking services, and more.
==What is Healthera? ==
• Order your prescriptions digitally with your own GP surgery (or NHS POD). A top NHS pharmacy of your choice will take care of the rest.
Fast Track Prescription service
• We have officially expanded our popular Fast Track prescription ordering service to all GP practices using TPP SystmOne and EMIS
• Patients will be able to input a linkage key in the app and sync their repeat medicines.
New Guaranteed Prescription Delivery Service (subject to your pharmacy opting in)
• Have prescription drugs delivered to your door at a time you choose
• Make use of a unique, fast and reliable service
• Utilise the fastest prescription delivery in the UK
Pharmacy Medication Consultation
• Traveling abroad? Need a flu vaccination? On a new medication? Just tap on a pharmacy.
• Book a free session on our calendar to sit down with your pharmacy. Our medical team rigorously selects pharmacies near you to provide you with top medication services.
Quick Message to your Pharmacy
• Not sure how to take your medication, or feeling uneasy about any side effects? Instead of waiting for a GP appointment, send a quick message to your pharmacy.
• Scan your prescription barcode on your medication package, set up reminders to know when to take and order your prescription.
Manage your dependents
• You can add dependents and manage their prescriptions.
Leave Feedback for Your Pharmacy
• When you receive your order, you will have the option to provide feedback on your experience within the Healthera App. You can leave an overall rating and specify what you liked about the service.
Recommended by the NHS Apps Library
== FAQ ==
Q: Can I order prescriptions on behalf of my children or elderly parents?
A: Yes! Go to the Profile tab and it should be self-explanatory to add a dependent.
Q: Will you work with my GP?
A: Yes. Healthera works with ALL NHS GP’s in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and doctor practices in the Republic of Ireland.
All your prescription requests will be sent to and approved by your own GP.
Q: If I already order my prescriptions directly with my GP, do I still need your app?
A: Yes, you can still order from your GP; the improvement is now that your pharmacy will tell you when your medication is ready to collect or be delivered, and resolve any issues on behalf of you with your GP.
You can also get free medication advice from the pharmacy with 24/7 in-app messaging. Healthera is also a smart medication reminder.
Q: What if my pharmacy is not with Healthera?
A: Any NHS pharmacy on the app is authorised to dispense your prescription medication. We recommend choosing the nearest pharmacy on the map that covers your area for delivery.
If you don’t see any pharmacies nearby, not to worry. There’s a button that tells us to find a pharmacy that can hand deliver to you!
Q: Is my personal information safe?
A: Healthera has gone through a rigorous assurance process with NHS Digital and NHS England and is GDPR compliant.
Q: How does Healthera make money if this app is free for me?
A: The app is completely free for you and only paid for by pharmacies who want to provide you with excellent prescription medication services.
Download Healthera today to access services and order repeat NHS prescriptions from your local, trusted pharmacy. With Healthera, prescriptions are brought to you and your family, conveniently and effortlessly.