myINTERACT helps specialist healthcare professionals improve patient outcomes through better engagement with their unique, work related communities.
The platform creates an engaging personal connection between healthcare professionals and their teams, hospital departments, medical associations, special interest groups, events and industry - all in one place. Providing the right content at the right time - wherever they are, whenever they need it.
Over 20,000 healthcare professionals use myINTERACT to:
• Access searchable knowledge and content libraries
• Utilise useful tools, apps and digital forms
• Access and share patient material or other useful information
• Quick and easy connection to support assets
• Manage and enhance meetings and events
myINTERACT's front page acts as a personalised, consolidated work-related news feed, keeping users up to date with updates or alerts as well as being the central navigation point to easily access favourite content or search for information across connections.
Each user controls the connections they engage with and the content they receive so myINTERACT always remains a personalised and tailored environment for their specific requirements.
myINTERACT is a secure, digital platform built specifically for the healthcare industry, available via mobile, tablet or web.
• One password to access content from multiple work-related medical communities
• Discover recent updates, upcoming events and suggestions on the Home page
• Users control who they choose to engage with so myINTERACT always remains an individually managed and personalised work environment.
• Event functionality to access meeting information, receive invitations and reminders
• QR code scanner and passcode features to easily connect with new communities and events
• Create ‘favourite’ content that is quickly accessible
• Stay up to date with push notifications and newsletters
• Access content ‘off line’
myINTERACT is perfect for use by:
• Hospital Departments - Easily share, access, search and become aware of important information within the department e.g. rosters, presentations from journal clubs etc
• Doctor Special Interest Groups - Improve meetings and communication with members, share content and knowledge easily
• Healthcare Industry Associations - Improve Events and communication with members
• Healthcare industry events – Provide an engaging digital accompaniment built specifically for healthcare industry events. Improve logistics, increase participation, publish reference material for all meetings from ad boards to large congresses.
• Specialist Healthcare Professionals - One platform to access content from multiple work-related medical communities