Pathology and Disease is a fully-featured flash card app that includes:
+ Main Deck
+ Faves Deck
+ Ignore Feature
+ Shuffle Ability
+ Choice of Primary Side
+ Search Feature
+ Beautiful, Easy-to-Use Interface
Individual cards can be added to or removed from a built-in "Faves Deck" at any time. Use the "Faves Deck" to study only the cards that really give you trouble.
Cards can also be "ignored." If you've mastered a card, just add it to the "Ignore List."
Both the "Main Deck" and the "Faves Deck" can be shuffled at any point.
You can also select which side of the card (front or back) you want as the primary side.
There's also a search feature and a complete index!
The "Flip" button really flips the card (just like a real flash card!) and the arrows can be used to navigate to cards within a deck.
Perfect for virologists, doctors, paramedics, nurses, medical students or anyone interested in medicine!
Download Pathology and Disease today because your education can't wait!
Keywords: pathologist, diseases, virus, viruses, sick, sickness, ill, illness, illnesses, herpes, ebola, hiv
This Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of 250+ terminologies related to Pathology with its short description/meaning, which guides you to understand terms used in Pathology.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, FaceBook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- View history - Random display of terms
This Handbook of Diseases application is useful not only for anyone but also serves as a good tool for medical students and even medical practitioners.
[✔ ]Handbook of Diseases is available on both Russian and English languages
[✔] The number 1 paid medical application in Russia
[✔] Review Rating >4.5
[✔] More than 3000 articles on 27 topics
✧ Infectious diseases
✧ Cardiovascular disease
✧ Respiratory diseases
✧ Kidney disease
✧ Diseases of the digestive system
✧ Clinical immunology
✧ Hematology and oncology
✧ Psychic dependence
✧ Internal medicine
✧ HIV - pathology
Each disease is described in detail, which include:
● Classification of diseases
● Treatment options
A convenient search engine allows you to quickly and accurately find the required diseases.
This Handbook of diseases application is useful not only for anyone but also serves as a good tool for medical students and even medical practitioners. You no more have to look into heavy reference books to understand the classification or description of symptoms of a disease. All this information can be obtained directly from your smartphone in two clicks.
✪ Version 2.0: radical redesign and the articles navigation mechanism change
✪ Version 1.2.1: SD-card support, reduced the size of the program
✔ "Thank you, wonderful program. Good support for the upgrade in memory of symptoms of diseases "
✔ "OK program. Reference to a heap of drugs downloaded"
✔ "Just installed it. My impressions are positive. Russian boot, a lot of information, I will study with it"
✔ "I found a lot of useful information.”
✔ "Excellent App. Well done, one more language, easy to switch."
Descriptions of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only.
Handbook of diseases - your health in your phone.
- Social network sharing: Facebook, Twitter, Friend Stream, Wordpress
- Bluetooth, E-mail and SMS sharing
- Open abstract page in default webbrowser
o. Scan techniques
o. Guides on normal characteristics and pathology
o. Ultrasound imaging fundamentals
o. Venous Anatomy
o. Ultrasound images and videos of acute and chronic DVT
o. Superficial vs Deep Veins
o. Basic ultrasound physics and instrumentation
o. Ultrasound video clips of a complete examination
o. How to properly use an ultrasound machine.
o. Image optimization
o. Complete upper and lower extremity scanning protocol to rule out DVT.
With access to a range of terms of interest to pathologists, cancer researchers, oncologists, histopathologists, immunologists and microbiologists you can increase your knowledge.
Download pathology dictionary today to know Pathology words and there actual meaning.Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the Medical news feed. Quick dynamic search of words while you type.Pathology Dictionary is a database of concise Pathology description notes to assist physicians with their daily practice.
The main motive to provide this app to give only information if you want to apply on a subject first concert to the doctor.
It serve as a pocket book for you to easily access the information handily.
Download pathology dictionary today to know more about the Pathology terms/ words. This app featured a quick dynamic search function in it meaning you can get the results right away as soon as you type in.
Pathology Dictionary also serve as a database of concise Pathology description notes to assist physicians with their daily practice.
Use this App to browse pathology slides just as you would through a microscope. You can create instant diagnosis through a designated case-file.
iPathologist connects world-renowned expertise to even the most remote clinics and hospitals.
As a Pathologist,this App will allow you to do your work whenever and wherever is required,all on your android tablet.
With the rapid publication of new articles every week, it can be hard to stay focused on the most relevant and useful content.
In this app, you can easily access article abstracts, news, upcoming events, and free content from The Journal of Pathology, the top pathology research journal.
With access to a range of topics of interest to pathologists, cancer researchers, oncologists, histopathologists, immunologists and microbiologists, it’s simple and easy to navigate and presents an optimized reading experience from your mobile device.
1. Instant, real-time access to the latest information from The Journal of Pathology, including article abstracts, guidelines, upcoming events, and free content.
2. No need to manually update; your application automatically refreshes with the most up to date content.
3. Ability to read and access content offline as well as save stories for later reading.
4. Share content via email or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
Patients can instantly find where their closest IMVS Pathology patient collection centre is located and use Google Maps to find how to get there, prepare for testing – and play an interactive game! Clinicians can also refer to the IMVS Pathology collection guide or find diagnostic assistance.
☑ Patient collection centre locations – there are over 65 IMVS Pathology patient collection centres located throughout metropolitan and regional South Australia. Quickly retrieve directions to your nearest patient collection centre using Google Maps.
Each patient collection centre is displayed with a site image, contact details and location information.
☑ Key IMVS contact details – easily find contact details for key areas and people within IMVS Pathology, then call or email directly from your smartphone.
☑ Pathology-related resources including preparation for pathology testing – patients can quickly find out how to prepare for pathology testing, and clinicians can easily access the IMVS Pathology collection guide and links to diagnostic assistance.
☑ Interactive game: 'Path-o-logic' is a fun strategy-based game where the goal is to ensure no samples are blown up by being sent to the wrong analyser. Guide pathology test samples to their correct analysing machine and avoid collisions on the conveyor belt!
- First of all, Visible patient offers several patient specific 3D modeling. Each visible anatomy is extracted from real but anonymous CT or MRI. User can select among a list of clinical cases the clinical case he wants to discover and manipulate in 3D.
- Secondly, Visible patient allows to rotate, translate, zoom in and out the 3D model of a selected anonymous patient through a classical iPhone interaction with one or two fingers.
- Thirdly, Visible patient allows to have the name of any organ or pathology selected through a double tap with one finger.
Every years, several new clinical cases including pathologies will be added to the initial database. Now with Visible Patient, new clinical cases arrive directly on your device.
FREE VERSION INCLUDES:
* US, UK, Indian and Canadian drug database searching
* US FDA adverse drug reaction alerts and drug updates
* Canadian (Health Canada) and Australian (TGA) advisories and recalls
* Various sources for disease pathology
If you find this free version useful and would like additional functionality, please consider upgrading to the Pro version. The Pro version contains over 30 additional resources such as:
* More robust drug database searching for the US, Canada, and the UK
* Additional drug resources for India and the Philippines
* Drug recall alerts for the US (FDA), Canada (Health Canada), the UK (MHRA), Australia (TGA), and Philippines (FDA)
* Adverse drug reaction database searching for the US, Canada and Australia
* Drug safety alerts for the US, Canada, the UK and Australia
* Online adverse reaction reporting for Canada (MedEffect) and the UK (YellowCard)
* Medical devices alerts for the UK and Australia
* Natural health product database searching for Canada and the UK
* Natural health product updates for Canada and the EU
* Various sources for disease pathology
Nursing Info Free is designed to aid healthcare professionals. If you are a healthcare professional and have recommendations to improve this app, please send us an e-mail at SterlingAppDevelopment@gmail.com and let us know what we can do to make it better.
**DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this app is for informational purposes only. Users of this app are responsible for how they choose to utilize this content. This information should not be considered complete, nor should it be relied on in diagnosing or treating a medical condition. Content in this app does not contain information on all drugs, diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Sterling App Development does not in any manner endorse, assume responsibility for, or recommend the use of any drug or treatment method described in this app. This app uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.**
Whether you are a patient looking for answers that might reassure you about your health, or a medical practitioner seeking quick confirmation regarding a particular test, Lab Tests Online-AU puts the information into the palm of your hand. This app stores the website’s content on your mobile device, meaning you won’t be dependent on an Internet connection to navigate to the information you need, when you need it. When you have online connectivity, the app will notify you whether updates are available, and will download the updates to provide new and modified content.
On Lab Tests Online-AU you’ll find:
· information on hundreds of laboratory tests, cross-linked to the diseases and conditions they are used to screen for, diagnose and treat
· feature articles that interpret complex scientific concepts to make them easy to understand
· a general overview of pathology laboratories, the way they work and the people who work in them
· regular news updates from the world of pathology and laboratory medicine
Lab Tests Online-AU has been developed for Australians by the Australasian Association of Clinical Biochemists (AACB) with support from the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (RCPA) and other peak national pathology bodies. Copyright is held by the American Association for Clinical Chemistry, which originated the award-winning Lab Tests Online in the United States.
Lab Tests Online-AU is independent of, and receives no funding from, any commercial organisation including diagnostic or pharmaceutical companies. It has been funded under the Quality Use of Pathology Program of the Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing.
Lab Tests Online is a public resource on clinical lab testing from the professionals who do the testing.