By Peoples Health
Want to sign up to receive documents electronically, look up the status of a medical claim or change your primary care physician? How about check your eligibility information or send a question to Peoples Health?
Do the above, and more, with MyPeoplesHealth, which puts our online member portal at your fingertips! MyPeoplesHealth is easy to use and a great way to check important documents and information, including details about your doctor visits.
What’s in MyPeoplesHealth? You can:
• Set preferences and choose to go paperless with some documents we normally mail to you—sign up to get these documents electronically through your account instead of by mail.
• See the dates of your visits with your doctors, the services you received and your cost-sharing amount for the visit.
• See a list of services your doctors requested for you.
• Change your primary care physician.
• Change your address, phone number or email address.
• Request a plan ID card.
• Submit a question about a claim.
• Contact us with general questions.
To use the app, you must create an account with a unique username and password. You must always sign in with your username and password to access the app. This ensures that only you can reach your personal data. It is safe.