This awesome Camping Recipe app has all the camping recipes you will need...and it's FREE!
Not only will you find delicious camping recipes, but they are broken down into convenient categories according to the type of camping recipe you want to make.
It's a fact that food just tastes better outdoors. Now with Camping & Outdoor Recipes, even campers who have never cooked anything more complicated than S'mores can make great meals and snacks over the campfire. You no longer need to sacrifice eating well just because you are not in your home kitchen.Camping & Outdoor Recipes provides you with delicious, and easy-to-prepare recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner that are sure to make you a hit around the campfire.
Here's just a little taste of what you'll get:
Australian Grilled Fish
Backpacking Simple Food Ideas
Baked Stuffed Fish
Best Peach Cobbler
Blazing Trail Mix
Burgers In Foil
Camp Au Gratin Potatoes
Campfire Cinnamon Coffeecake
Cheesy Chicken Rolls
Chicken In Foil
Grilled Sausage & Sweet Mustard ...
and many more.
Download it now!
- Updated to reflect The American Heart Association Guidelines on CPR & Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- 34 videos and 46 high-resolution illustrations added
- Added Search functionality
- Reorganized content to make it easier to find help in an emergency
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Adult, Child, and Infant Choking
- Redesigned user interface for ease of use
- Bug fixes and other enhancements to improve user experience
Pocket First Aid & CPR from the American Heart Association helps save a life in Haiti. Read the incredible story of Dan Woolley, who survived 65 hours under rubble using this application. As seen on CNN, NBC Nightly News, Fox News, London Daily Mail, NPR, and many more. http://bit.ly/7LgxSu
All content provided by the American Heart Association, the nation's oldest and largest voluntary health organization dedicated to building healthier lives, free of heart disease and stroke. Learn more by visiting www.heart.org. Powered by Jive Media, the leading producer of consumer medical applications for mobile devices: http://jive.me/technology/
Send us your requests/feedback. We'd love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
This application is designed for the general public and is not meant to substitute for full CPR and first aid training, nor is it meant to be used by a healthcare provider in a professional setting.
In order to follow a gluten free diet, it is essential to become ingredient aware and an expert label reader. As products and their ingredients change constantly, Coeliac Australia is not able to recommend brands of products.
By becoming ingredient aware you are able to take control of your diet and increase your choice of suitable products.
In Australia, 2 in 3 people are not confident to perform first aid when put in an emergency situation, regardless of the training they have received. With Rescue Swag 1.0, first aiders can access clear, concise instructions with photographs, which allows them to easily assist the person in need and call for help if required. At last, you’ll have the right support with you wherever you go, because the Rescue Swag is made to tag along with you during your day to day activities, as well as your adventures further afield.
As the introductory release of this free app, the Rescue Swag team aim to provide support regarding the most common first aid situations. In the future, you may look forward to more emergency advice coming online, as well as exciting functionality integrating the features of The Original Rescue Swag itself. Rescue Swag 1.0 provides current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) guidelines and advice regarding the following first aid situations:
Bruises, sprains and strains
Minor wound care
Minor eye injuries
Itches and stings
Applying a Splint
Applying a Sling
Creating a Water Carrier
Rescue Swag 1.0 also provides an introductory product tour and instructions on fitting your Rescue Swag to your saddle, bike, ATV or machinery. Of course, The Original Rescue Swag is designed to be the ‘ultimate in portability’ – it is compact and designed for easy stowage in vehicles and boats, or to be carried as required. You will have no doubt that your loved ones are safe throughout all of their adventures and day to day life, with The Original Rescue Swag and Rescue Swag 1.0 along for the ride.
In the latest issue, TV and advertising celebrity Todd Sampson reveals how to use your mind to overcome your training limits and transform your fitness program. Listen to the amazing sci-fi sound of the new electric Harley Davidson bike and swipe through a simulation of the Apple Watch’s top features. We also bring you the secrets of eating for extra energy on the ski slopes, and much more!
Download the exciting Fitness First magazine now!
Issues are delivered every 2 months.
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
By simply scanning or entering the barcode on your prescription medicine pack, you will be able to access helpful information about your medicine and/or medical condition.
You can set reminders to help you take your medicine as directed by your doctor and keep a log of Pfizer medicines prescribed by your doctor. You can also contact Pfizer Australia’s Medical Information service if you have a medical enquiry regarding your Pfizer prescription medicine or would like to report an adverse event.
Pfizer Meds is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent or monitor any health condition and must not be used as a substitute for the medical advice of a qualified healthcare professional. Not all Pfizer prescription medicines are supported in this version of Pfizer Meds.
• Scan or enter the barcode on your Pfizer prescription medicine pack to access information on the medicine
• View an image of the Pfizer prescription medicine pack and for some medicines, the actual image of the medicine
• Hear the name of your Pfizer prescription medicine and for some medicines, other helpful information
• Watch videos and read information that may help you understand how to correctly take or use your Pfizer prescription medicine and/or better understand your medical condition
• Set reminders to take your Pfizer prescription medicine as instructed by your doctor
• Keep a log of your Pfizer prescription medicines
• Access the current Consumer Medicine Information for your Pfizer prescription medicine
• Contact Pfizer Australia’s Medical Information service
'Google Play' - One of the Best Apps of 2013
● GPS mapped location, even without mobile signal.
● Offline maps* – download premium maps or create a saved map.
● Discover 1000's of route guides via the new discovery tab.
● Track recording – record your journey on the map share it and even add photos.
● Sports computer stats – view distance, speed, altitude and much more.
● Real time location sharing and tracking - BuddyBeacon **
● Active Route Navigation***
● Create - POIs and tracks using waypoints.
● ViewRanger lasts even longer - powersave mode in the GPS settings.
● Synchronize the app - Upload / download routes and tracks.
● Customize your profile – add profile and banner images.
● Personalized route suggestions.
● Record a track, navigate and view track stats on Android Wear™
FREE MAPS INCLUDED
● OpenStreetMap© & OpenCycleMap Global street & terrain mapping
● Bing Aerial Imagery, Ski map, Transport map.
Add official USGS / Accuterra topographic mapping for the whole of the USA. NR CAN maps are available for Canada as well as many other premium topographic maps for other countries across Europe, North America and also New Zealand. With ViewRanger, you can choose the best map to use and you'll always know your mapped location even where there’s no mobile signal.
Already a fan of ViewRanger? Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates:
Free Global open-source topographic maps are available online and can be cached for offline use.
It’s easy to record a track of your progress, so you can view your path and stats for every trip. Your tracks can be stored using your free web account (my.viewranger.com) or shared using Facebook or Twitter, you can even add photos using Flickr, Instagram and Picasa.
You can also use BuddyBeacon, our PIN protected real-time** location sharing feature.
Planning a trip? Use ViewRanger to create & follow your own routes or simply download one from our massive library of expert and community generated walks and cycle rides***. Our expert guided routes are created by publishers, outdoor brands and tourist boards.
Designed for hiking, walking, mountain biking, road cycling, climbing, trail running, skiing, winter sports, horse riding, 4x4, off roading, backpacking, air sports, photography and most outdoors activities.
Paid for Map choice available in over 22 countries:
USA (USGS/Accuterra), Great Britain Ordnance Survey, Ireland (OS Ireland and OS NI), Germany (BKG), France (IGN), Austria and Liechtenstein (Kompass), Belgium (IGN/NGI) Canada (NR Can), Czech Republic (DPA), Finland (NLS), Netherlands (Kadaster), New Zealand (LINZ), Norway (Statkart), Slovenia (NMA) Spain (CNIG), The Canaries Islands (Discovery Walking), Sweden (Lantmäteriet), Switzerland (Swisstopo), Denmark (Geodatastyrelsen), Madeira, Greece (TERRAIN Editions SA), Slovakia, (DPA), and parts of Italy.
*store in advance using 'Create Saved Map'. ** requires mobile signal. *** may incur additional charges. Free Global maps © OpenStreetMap contributors .
Need more info? visit: http://www.viewranger.com.
Any questions or feedback, please drop us an email: email@example.com
You’ll also be able to keep a log of your training, track your progress and even share it with friends and fellow Vhi Women’s Mini Marathoners.
There will be regular updates from a panel of Vhi Experts - international athlete David Gillick, fitness enthusiast and DJ Louise Heraghty, and one of Ireland’s leading comedians Maeve Higgins.
You’ll also have access to all the latest Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon news and updates on everything from registration events to race day itself.
The 2015 Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon is the world’s biggest all-female event and over 40,000 participants are expected to walk, jog or run the 10K route through Dublin city on Monday, 1st June 2015.
It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
• BMI Calculation for everyone 7 years and older
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Optional saving of last entered values
• BMI - Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since the BMI doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
• WHtR - Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than BMI (Body Mass Index).
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Energie Expenditure / Calorie Consumption: is mainly a sum of internal heat produced (Basal Metabolic Rate estimated by Mifflin St Jeor Equation) and external work (Physical Activity Level).
Criticism, praise, problems with this app?
Feel free to visit appovo.com/support
These powerful pregnancy mantras rendered by none other than Amitabh Bachchan, along with Dr. Balaji Tambe and Sanjeev Abhayankar will prove to be highly beneficial to the mother and her baby.
These wellness mantras aim to create an aura around the baby through the mother’s hearing which help in development of both the mother and child.
The Free App allows user to listen song for first 30 second. To listen songs completely you will have to buy using the in-App feature of the application.
We would love for you to rate us positively on the App store. It won't even take 30 seconds & will go a long way in helping us build better apps for you.
Criticism??? Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org & we will write back to you.
We can't have you unhappy, can we?