Want to win a VIP package to the UEFA Women’s EURO 2017 Final?
Get the most out of this summer’s UEFA Women’s EURO 2017 tournament in the Netherlands with the Active Match App. By walking and cycling to fixtures, you can make a healthy heart your goal, reduce your carbon footprint and be in with a chance of winning fantastic prizes! Download the Active Match app now and get motivated to get active!
About the App:
• As part of the A Healthy Heart Your Goal campaign for UEFA Women’s EURO 2017, we want to encourage as many people as possible to either walk or cycle to host venues.
• Walking and cycling are two great ways of keeping physically active. By walking or cycling to matches you are not only helping maintain a healthy heart but are helping the environment by reducing levels of CO2.
• You can take part by selecting any of the following: which team you are supporting; which host city you will be visiting, or which matches you are attending.
• When it’s time to leave; start your journey in the app and you will receive a map and suggested walking or cycling routes to the match. On arrival at the stadium you will receive a notification with bike parking information and details about your journey including distance travelled, calories burned, and CO2 emissions saved.
• For each completed journey to a match you will receive one token for a prize draw including tickets to the Final and official tournament balls. The more you move, the more chance of winning!
• 2 VIP package tickets for the UEFA Women’s EURO Final
• 5 standard tickets for the Final
• 1 signed tournament match ball
• 25 official tournament match balls
Only journeys taken on a matchday will qualify for the prize draw. Prize winners will be notified by email on Monday 31st July.
This competition is not open to UEFA staff and members of the local organising committee.
UEFA, the World Heart Federation, the Dutch Heart Foundation, The Royal Netherlands Football Association (KNVB) and Healthy Stadia are coming together at the UEFA Women’s EURO 2017 to promote heart health and fight against cardiovascular disease, the number one killer in the world.
Our programme theme is ‘A healthy heart your goal’, focusing on encouraging children, women and all fans to lead an active, healthy lifestyle and take up sports such as football to help keep their heart healthy.
Full terms and conditions: http://healthystadia.eu/active-match-app-terms-conditions