Cochlear implants are for people with hearing disabilities. It consists of microphone, processor and speaker. All Android mobile phones have it inside. We have developed cochlear implant application in cooperation with Prague Technical University. It filters background noises and boosts human speech. Simply connect earphones, drag the only slider, and hear clear again.
- For hearing problems reduction
- For cochlear implant adepts
- For cochlear implant users who runs out of battery
- For microphone and speaker quality testers
- Easy to use
* We reccommend to use this application with quailty earphones such as KOSS or others.
Other required devices: ReSound wireless-enabled hearing aids. Please visit our webpage for more information.
ReSound Control is smart control of your hearing aids
With the Phone Clip+, ReSound Control lets you use your mobile device for easy overview and remote control of your ReSound wireless hearing aids and ReSound Unite wireless accessories. For people with a hearing loss it’s the ultimate solution for discreet, visual control!
Adjust volume level and change programs on your wireless hearing aids. Adjust volume level on your wireless accessories. Edit and personalize program names. Use the dedicated link screen to overview connections between the app and your hearing aids.
With ReSound Control, GN ReSound offers the hearing industry’s first fully integrated remote control app for wireless hearing aids and accessories.
Minimum requirement: Android device running mobile operating system version 2.3 or higher. Some devices are not supported even if the minimum requirement is fulfilled.
With this convenient remote app gone are the days of multi-tasking electronic gadgets with your hearing instruments. When used in combination with the Rexton Mini Blu RCU, the Remote App easily and seamlessly allows you to control your hearing instruments and how they interact with all of your favorite electronic devices right from your smartphone. Whether it is watching TV, listening to your favorite song, or talking to a friend on your mobile phone – control is right at your finger tips.
Note: Rexton Mini Blu RCU is required in order to utilize this app. Compatible with Android versions 2.3 and higher
Why use the Mini Blu RCU app:
REMOTE CONTROL: With the app all of the functions available to you on the Rexton Mini Blu RCU can now be controlled directly on your mobile phone.
NO MORE JUGGLING: Who wants to juggle multiple electronic devices? With the app you can easily switch between taking a call, listening to your MP3 player, watching television, or simply enjoying your surroundings all from the convenience of your mobile phone.
VISUALIZE YOUR WORLD: Using the screen of your mobile phone the app creates a visual display of your hearing instrument’s status. You can easily see which memory program you have selected with one quick glance at your phone.
DIRECT ACCESS: With the app users can directly switch between memory programs. The memory display on your phone allows you to directly select the desired memory program, no more cycling through the programs to find the one you want. So if you are taking a walk and want to listen to music one touch is all it takes to jump to your desired program.
EASE OF USE: The app is great for people who have dexterity issues. Small buttons inherent in today’s tiny electronic devices can be a challenge for those of us with poor eye sight or who have trouble manipulating small things. Nice large buttons on your phone’s display make operating your hearing instruments and electronic devices a breeze.
DISCRETION: For the self-conscious users the app allows for discreet control of your hearing instruments. Some users don’t want others to know they use hearing instruments and the app provides an extra layer of discretion.
IT’S FREE: No further explanation needed!!!
- From the trail to the treadmill, your phone's GPS and accelerometer accurately record your distance, pace, and time. In-run audio feedback lets you know these metrics at every mile, so you can stay focused on your run.
- No sensor or additional products needed, just grab your phone and go.
- Get in-ear cheers from your friends on Facebook when you broadcast that you’ve started a run. Tag the friends you ran with and share a map of your route with friends and family.
- Have a song that gets you pumped? Set up PowerSongs to give yourself a boost with the tap of a button.
- Need extra motivation? Add a widget to your phone’s home screen to show when you ran last, display your total mileage, and for even quicker access into a run.
- Some features such as Share Run and Cheer Me On require users to be connected to a wireless network for full functionality. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handset Supported - Tested
• Motorola Droid2 Global * HTC ThunderBolt * HTC Incredible2 * HTC My Touch 4G Slide * Samsung Galaxy Nexus * Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy S
Nike+ Running Devices NOT Supported
- All Sony Ericsson Xperia devices
- All LG devices
Instead of pressing, the user can slide the volume up and down for each frequency only proceed to the next tone when one is comfortable.
The test can be done over and over again, but each time an audiogram will be plotted base on the person Hearing Threshold in decibel of hearing loss.
Please ensure that you are in a quiet environment when doing the test. Accuracy depends on the headset and environment etc. but is a good estimate as comparable to an actual hearing test done by audiologist.
Hearing problems in grown ups has numerous adding factors, including age, genetics, noise exposure, and chronic disease (e.g., diabetes, chronic kidney disease, and cardiovascular disease).
Age-related hearing problems or presbycusis generally is a slow, progressive hearing problems that affects both ears equally. Presbycusis starts within the high wavelengths and then affects the low wavelengths. Among the first indications of hearing problems is frequently an lack of ability to listen to and understand speech in noisy conditions.
Due to this slow progression, grown ups with presbycusis don't readily acknowledge their hearing problems, thinking about it an ordinary manifestation of aging. As audiologists, we're not surprised to listen to the spouse or mate continues to be annoyed by the hearing problems lengthy prior to the individual using the hearing problems even appreciates it.
It is primarily the insidious character of presbycusis that enables many grown ups to disregard their hearing problems for a long time or decades.
Impact of Hearing Problems
The outcome of hearing problems isn't simply measured in sound levels. Hearing problems is definitely an individual experience, and just how the person copes will rely on a lot of factors, including early versus late onset, the progressive character from the loss (gradual versus. sudden), the seriousness of losing, communication demands, and personality .
Several research has recorded the outcome of without treatment hearing problems.
An frequently reported survey was commissioned through the National Council on Aging in 1999 (Kochkin & Rogin, 2000). This countrywide survey of over 3,000 grown ups with hearing problems as well as their significant others demonstrated considerably greater rates of depression, anxiety, along with other psychosocial disorders in people with hearing problems who weren't putting on assistive hearing devices. This survey checked out the positive advantages of amplification and demonstrated that assistive hearing device use positively affected quality of existence for the assistive hearing device individual and their mate.
These bits of information were in conjuction with the findings of a big randomized controlled study which discovered that hearing problems was connected with decreased social/emotional, communication, and cognitive function additionally to elevated depression for subjects who have been unaided as in comparison to individuals who received assistive hearing devices.
o Cаuѕеѕ аnd Treatment оf Lоw Frequency Hearing Loss
o Hearing Loss Statistics аnd Thеіr Meaning
o High-Frequency Hearing Loss: Mау Nоt Bе Ablе Tо Hear Consonants Wеll
o Hоw іѕ Adult Hearing Loss evaluated?
o Important Issues оf Hearing Loss аmоng thе Elderly
o Mаnу Thіngѕ Cаn Cаuѕе Sudden Hearing Loss
o Medical аnd Social Context оf Partial Hearing Loss
o Occurrences оf Genetic Hearing Loss
o Physical аnd Emotional Features оf Tinnitus Hearing Loss
o Planes, Trains, аnd Music: Noise Induced Hearing Loss
o Preventing Occupational Hearing Loss
o Profound Hearing Loss аnd Learning Problems
o Proper Hearing loss treatment Wіll Depend оn thе Cаuѕеѕ оf Hearing Loss
o Sign оf hearing loss: Mау Oftеn Bе Noticed bу Othеrѕ Fіrѕt
o Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss: A Dysfunction іn thе Innеr Ear
o Type оf hearing loss: Sensorineural, Conductive, Central аnd Mixed
o Understanding thе Cаuѕеѕ оf Sudden Hearing Loss
o Vicodin аnd Hearing Loss: Medication Side Effects
o Whаt Cаuѕеѕ Infant Hearing Loss?
o Whеn а Hearing Loss Test Iѕ Needed
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
This application goes beyond reproducing environment sounds with enhanced volumes, it enables users to adjust and optimize the frequencies of the sounds coming through the smartphone to the optimal hearing level by combining all the features and functions:
- Hearing Test: Find out what your hearing level is and configure your device to your particular level.
- Hearing Aid Mode: Adjust the sounds captured by the smartphone to your hearing level.
- Audio Filters: uSound is finely calibrated to achieve a greater experience in many different sound environments.
- User Profiles: Identify and save the filter settings that suit your sound environment. Next time you may apply the saved settings accordingly.
- Independent Adjustment: uSound allows you to separately adjust settings individually for both of your ears in order to enhance your listening experience.
- Media Player: Enjoy your audio files by using uSound as a personalized media player.
- Audiometry Feature: Configure uSound to enter your audiometric test result and maximize its functions.
Keywords: hearing aid, hearing impairment, hearing loss, sound enhancement, customized media player, bluetooth, headphones, earbuds, earphones.