Each audio guide, like a professional guide, will tell you about the city's wonderful places of interest, will show you pictures of them and their location on an included off-line map of the city.
After downloading the desired cities, no Internet connection is required. This saves you from roaming fees while you are abroad.
• The program provides access to 10 cities: Barcelona, Berlin, Vienna, Venice, London, New York, Paris, Prague, Rome and St. Petersburg in Russia. You download only the cities you want to.
• New cities are in the pipeline. The app will be updated as soon as new audio guides are published.
• All the sights are described in detail, recorded by professionals and accompanied by photographs.
• Universal App (Tablet + Phone)
• Internet connection is required only to download the cities. After that the app works offline.
• High resolution offline maps, which require no roaming costs.
It simple: 1 app, a lot of audio tours and without ads.
You can visit cities, museums, natural and national parks or you can view paintings and listen to its history, secrets and anecdotes, your visit will be better and you will know all details.
Audio guides of the USA as New York, Washington, Chicago, Boston, San Francisco, St. Augustine Florida... of Europe, Italy as Rome, Venice,... Spain as Madrid, Toledo, Barcelona, Valencia... the UK like London, France like Paris...
Monuments and museums as Prado Museum, Louvre, National Gallery, Metropolitan Museum, Mount Rushmore, National Mall, Statue of Liberty...
Do not you understand the meaning of a painting? Do you want to know the story of your favorite monument? Would you like to lose no detail of your trips?
The travel app guides you through the city by voice, using your GPS location. Just listen and enjoy a city’s attractions while your virtual tour guide explains it all and shares personal insights. Tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out.
We also have fascinating themed walking tours, for those who want to go off the beaten path. Find the top tapas in Barcelona, get chic in New York City’s East Village or follow the trail of a 19th century serial killer in London.
Experience New York, London, Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, Rome, Istanbul, Budapest,
Prague, etc. with your personal tour guide. You can use the GPS-activated storytelling
tours for free as long as your phone has active internet connection (online).
If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the high cost of roaming. The App can also record your trip: you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels with one click.
• WIDE RANGE OF LOCATIONS - You can choose from more than 150 major cities and tourist destinations, including New York, London, Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, Rome, Istanbul, Budapest and Prague.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS – The app guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight you will automatically hear the stories about it .
• SELECTION OF LANGUAGES – Most of our audio guide tours are available in English, but you can find tours in your own language as well.
• FIND GREAT SERVICES - If you are tired, let us recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés.
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a tour of a city, it will work offline so you don’t have to pay roaming charges.
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Explore hundreds of tours by locals who would show you the must see sights and best stories of major cities, such as New York, London, Rome, Budapest, Barcelona, Berlin, Istanbul, Paris, etc.
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; PocketGuide can create a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends under “My Diary” Settings. If you download a tour of your choice, you will be able to share it with your friends and walk together hassle-free.
Available destinations for PocketGuide location based audio guide tours:
Africa: Cairo, Cape Town.
Asia, Aus: Abu Dhabi, Auckland, Bangkok, Beijing, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Kyoto, Melbourne, Mumbai, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Wellington, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo.
North America: Boston, Chicago, Hoover Dam, New York, Washington D.C., Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Montreal, Orlando, Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, Honolulu.
South America: Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro, Mexico City.
Europe: Amsterdam, Athens, Banja Luka, Barcelona, Belgrade, Berlin, Békéscsaba, Bratislava, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Cologne, Cork, Csepel, Debrecen, Dublin, East Iceland, Edinburgh, Eger, Florence , Helsinki, Hévíz, Hortobágy, Istanbul, Kaunas, Kecskemét, Kiev, Kragujevac, Krakow, Kosice, Linz, Lisbon, Ljubljana, London, Mallorca, Madrid, Milan, Miskolc, Modena, Moscow, Munich, Novi Sad, Nyíregyháza, Oslo, Ostrava, Paris, Pécs, Plovdiv, Potsdam, Prague, Rome, Saint Petersburg, Sofia, Sopron, Split, Stockholm, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Szatmár, Szentendre, Székesfehérvár, Tartu, Tihany, Toledo, Vásárosnamény, Venice, Verona, Vienna, Vilnius, Visegrád, Warsaw, Zaandam, Zurich.
Contact us at email@example.com or should you encounter any technical difficulties select “report a problem” from Settings to contact our development team directly.
Enjoy free Excursia audio guides. Available cities are: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Florence, Madrid, Rome, Venice.
Why choose Excursia?
• Automatic playback - the stories are told as you pass the places being referred to
• Don’t settle for boring facts - Excursia gives you history, funny stories, legends and current info
• Your location is tracked and mapped - so if you’re hearing it, you're seeing it!
• Tours are accompanied by cool imagery and simple navigation - everything comes to life
• Follow a set route or create your own - tours are reactive to you
• Need travel ideas? Get recommendations on the go
And there's no need to incur roaming charges while you're out roaming the city - you can download all the latest content before you set off, using any Wi-Fi connection.
Of course, if roaming charges aren't an issue, you can update on the go, too.
Ready to follow the well-known path?
Or do you prefer to make a new one?
It's time to let the city tell its story...
Just like a professional guide, each audio guide will tell you about the city's wonderful places of interest, show you pictures of them and indicate their location on a map of the city, which is included with the guide and is available offline.
Once you have downloaded the desired cities, no Internet connection is required. This saves you from incurring roaming fees while you are abroad.
• Venice audio guide included free of charge.
• Additional audio guides which can be purchased separately: London, New York, Barcelona, Berlin, Vienna, Paris, Prague, Rome and St. Petersburg (Russia).
• New city guides are in the pipeline.
• All sights are described in detail, recorded by professionals and accompanied by photographs.
• Universal App (Tablet + Phone)
• Internet connection required only to download cities, then the app works offline.
• High resolution offline maps, which incur no roaming costs.
The app will follow you during your trip to Sicily through the audio guides that in 13 steps will lead you around Catania city center.
Once installed on your smartphone the app will always be available offline, so that it is possible to access informations even when the internet connectivity is missing.
The main features of this application are:
- Travel Guides organized into categories
- Address and contact details of accommodation, dining, nightlife, transports, excursions and typical Sicilian products organized by categories
- Photo Gallery for each point of interest
- Map and directions to place each point of interest
- Ability to display more than one category on the map
- Display of the distance to each point of interest
- Ability to save points of interest in the "Favorites"
- Search engine
- Weather Forecast
We do not claim to be a professional art critic, neither a visit for experts. In the museum there are excellent professional guides who can explain the pictures in much more detail and resolve any doubts arising upon him.
Most of the information shown here comes from wikipedia, with which we collaborate whenever we can. We have amended the information to make it useful as an audioguide. If you have more interest in any work, you can find more information there.
The search engine will help you locate the works in the museum showing the room in which they are exposed, even those that are not mentioned in the guide. Not a GPS, but it helps ;)
There are a couple of points before moving forward:
1) To avoid disturbing other visitors to the museum, is a MUST USE OF HEADPHONES to hear the guide. If you don't have any, you can read information but not hear it. Polite people is welcome everywhere ;)
2) You will need a program to synthesize speech (Text to Speech). Android brings the cousin of R2-D2 by default in the synthesizer, but it is well understood. We like a lot IVONA which sounds very natural ... like life itself!
3) Don't forget to recharge your phone battery before going to the museum. Time flies when you are enjoying, and it is easy spend more than 3 hours within a visit. With your phone's battery full of energy, you won't miss any detail.
4) We have done a great effort not to consume data for those of you who are roaming victims, so do not worry about horrible data bills. Try to download the app by wifi, and enjoy for free!
The Prado Museum is one of the largest art galleries in the world. It has more than 7,000 works. Or are you in Madrid for a long time, or have to choose which artwork you want to see. If you're confused, or simply you trust in us, we suggest you use "THE MOST IMPORTANT" visits. You can visit the museum following routes depending on the time you have available, or themed tours or free visits (SOON AVAILABLE).
You can mark the work you like in a favorite list, and save the list of works that impressed you. You can also evaluate the picture according to your taste, and evaluate the comments from the guide. In this way we can generate new "THE MOST IMPORTANT" paths in the museum and improve comments.
We tried to start with the most famous paintings, but is not available the entire collection. Initially there are 50 pictures. We will complete the rest depending on the acceptance of the app and the resources we have.
We are happy to receive constructive criticism, collaborations or anyone who wants help complete the museum's collection, or extend the experience to other museums.
If you would like that some picture to be included in the guide, you just have to suggest it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . As soon as we can we will include it.
If you hate ads, or after the visit feel indebted for the fabulous time you've been through, there is a paid version for a small fee we will feel rewarded for their hard work ;p
If you like the application, but the crisis has crushed your budget, visit any of the advertisers in the app. We will be forever grateful.
But above all else, ... most importantly ... Do not forget to learn and enjoy the culture!
PS: All work is protected under the Creative Commons license: CC BY-SA 3.0
PS: Official information is available in the museum box office and website. We are not responsible for any errors or changes in official information and the consequences that may arise.
EXPLORE cities, museums, tourist and cultural attractions effortlessly. Be inspired by local stories in audio guides.
Seamless social media sharing means the story of your holiday can be easily shared with friends.
Enjoy the freedom of turning your vacation into an easy discovery experience - in a growing number of places in the world such as The Netherlands, England, Scotland. Find your personal guidebooks for cities such as Amsterdam, Florence, Istanbul, Barcelona, Prague, London, Munich, Rome, Stockholm and more.
ENJOY SUPERPOWERED SIGHTSEEING:
• Tap automatically into guided storytelling tours - thanks to location services (GPS).
• Share unique facts and special stories with your friends.
• Test your knowledge with entertaining quizzes.
• Avoid roaming costs before you arrive thanks to easy-to-download content.
• Quickly access localised stories with QR code reader & numeric numpad.
Easy travel with izi.TRAVEL!
"Like having a tour guide in your pocket ..."- National Geographic Adventure
"The best kind of travel guide – one that requires no reading …"- United Airlines
"Treats the entire world like a self-guided museum tour."- MANHATTAN Magazine
“Great app. I've been living in San Francisco for over 3 years but still find a lot of interesting stuff with the app to explore the city” ~ konst1977
“Awesome program on trips” ~ Rudy
“This app blows me away. A great talking tour guide for your phone.” ~ Meredith
HearPlanet (Android 'Lite' Version) offers:
- Multiple Free Content Channels (Premium Channels Available in Full Version)
- One tap playing and window-shade audio controls
- Global coverage with over 300,000 locations
- New content added all the time
- Geolocation to find what’s nearby
- Category Filter
- Featured Content
- Near Here locator
- Search for locations all around the world
- Map View
- Distance in Miles or Kilometers*
(*located in settings)
Use HearPlanet to learn all about the places you go, as well as what’s around you every day. It’s a great way to learn about your surroundings and you’ll be amazed at what you find.
Please email us with any issues or feedback. We love to hear from you!