Instant Heart Rate is the most accurate Heart Rate Monitor app for any smartphone and it does not need any external hardware.
Use it for optimizing your exercise and to track your progress.
Install it now and keep fit.
Accuracy is constantly tested by fitness coaches, nurses, doctors, EMTs and 5 million users like you.
★★★★★ by Ducky
I love this app! Its really neat caus im trying to get healthy-er. Five stars
★★★★★ by Summer
I was skeptical- being a nurse I thought yah right! So I tried it at work with a monitor. It worked! Very very happy!
Place the tip of your index finger on phone’s camera and in a couple of seconds your Heart Rate will be shown.
A real-time chart will show your every heart beat.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse. This is the same technique that medical pulse oximeters use.
Now you have a chance to track your fitness and health every-time with just your phone.
Your resting heart rate gives you a view into your hearts fitness. The fitter you get the lower your heart rate will be.
✓ Heart rate measurements
✓ Real time PPG graph - see your every heart beat
✓ Cardio workout monitoring
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting.
Your pulse is racing, your heart is in your mouth: It’s easy to determine your physical or mental condition based on your pulse - and not only when you’re excited. Measure your heart rate after a training session to find out how your cardiovascular system is doing under stress. Or, take an HR measurement before your next exam. Runtastic Heart Rate shows you how fast your heart is beating at any given moment, no extra devices needed. Your smartphone will do the job. Unbelievable? Just try it out!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
* Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
* Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
* Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook, Google+ & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
* Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens and flashlight
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
* When using a smartphone or tablet without a LED flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
* Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
Cardiograph uses your device's built-in camera or dedicated sensor to calculate your heart's rhythm - the same approach used by professional medical equipment!
✓ Measure your heart rate
It's never been easier to know what your heart rate is! Without any external hardware, just using the built-in camera/sensor of your smartphone or tablet, you can get accurate readings almost instantly.
✓ Know how fast your heart is beating
It can be very useful while exercising, if you're under stress, if you have a heart-related medical condition, or even just out of curiosity.
✓ Track your results
Every measurement you take is saved to your personal history, so you can keep track over time.
✓ Multiple profiles
Cardiograph is perfectly tailored to allow multiple people to use the app on a shared device. You can create profiles for each of your family members or friends, and each of them has their own individual measurement history.
✓ Clean and intuitive design
The streamlined and clutter-free design makes it seem instantly familiar, so you can focus on using the app instead of navigating through series of screens.
✓ Android Wear support
Cardiograph is specifically designed with Android Wear support. You can measure your pulse using the hear rate sensor in your smartwatch. Please note that Cardiograph will work on smartwatches with a heart rate sensor only.
Please note: If your device doesn't have a built-in camera flash, you need to take your measurements in a well lit environment (bright sunlight or close to a light source).
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on duration, distance, calories burned or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.
Thanks to an innovative image analysis process which tracks your blood flow in real-time, it gives a direct and reliable measurement of your heart rate.
All you have to do is cover the whole camera lens with your index tip, and the application will compute your heart rate in real-time while displaying the pulse signal in a graph.
Heart Beat Rate features :
● Real-time heart rate calculation & display
● Real-time pulse signal display in scrolling graphe
● Smart measure mode (measure stops after 15s if a valid pulse value is found)
● Resting heart rate checked against standards at the end of each measure
● Heart Rate training zones during physical activity
● Personnal advice to help you lower your resting heart rate for a better health
● Settings page
● Great design for a great user experience !
It works ! ★★★★★
By Agron from France - Free version 1.0.3 on Sony Ericsson MT27i (MT27i) - Oct 29, 2012
"It works super well. Very good application."
Amazing ! ★★★★★
By Yann from France - Free version 1.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy S2 - Oct 09, 2012
"The app is neat and it works fine."
Great ! ★★★★
By Ln from France - Free version 1.0.3 on HTC Desire S (saga) - Sept 21, 2012
"This app does what is expected of it, with ease."
Why use Heart Beat Rate app ?
You may use our application to determine your heart rate just out of curiosity, to compare it with your friends for fun, after physical activity to know your Heart Rate training zone or to do health prevention.
Note : current version does not work on devices without flashlight.
S Health is your personal fitness coach. Set targets, track your everyday activities and reach new milestones with Goals. With intuitive charts and helpful tips, the goals will guide you to achieve your health & fitness targets. Stay fit and get healthy with the new S Health.
S Health makes it fun and easy to stay on top form. With a simple and quick summary, it's easy to have a quick glance at your latest health and fitness status. Of course, you can personalize your dashboard by adding or removing Goals, Programs and Trackers.
Go beyond your limits with Programs. Whether you are a first timer or an avid runner, the programs help you accomplish your fitness milestones. With the voice guide, keeping pace is easier than ever.
Whether it's a single step, a bite at lunch or time spent soaking in the sun, track it all with Trackers. The trackers not only make it easy to track your daily activities, they also allow you to measure and manage your health and environmental records such as heart rate, SpO₂, and ultraviolet using the built-in sensors in Samsung smartphones and wearables.
Discover the best health and fitness apps that can connect with S Health. You can now see all your health and fitness records in one place.
Measure and manage your health data with compatible devices and accessories such as Samsung Gear and supported 3rd party devices.
S Health natively supports over 70 languages, including English, French, and Chinese. An English language version is available for the rest of the world.
Please note that S Health is intended for fitness and wellness purposes only and is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
HOW IT WORKS:
✔ Automatically counts steps, 24/7
✔ Uses low-battery-drain sensors & smart algorithms to seamlessly pick up your movements
✔ No extra weight loss devices needed. Noom Walk is the only health and fitness device you need to keep track of your steps
✔ Connect with friends using your Google+, Facebook, or email login. Get support through high fives and comments as you work to reach your weight loss goals
✔ Seamless integration with Noom Coach: Weight Loss Plan to support you as you work to fully develop healthy lifestyle habits
The motion sensor on Samsung Activity Tracker checks various information, such as distance, burned calories and speed based on the steps you walk, and your movement patterns during sleep and shows whether you are asleep, restless, or awake.
This device is intended for recreational use only. It is not intended for medical purposes and cannot be used for any medical purposes.
Content found from the device and the application are for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the relationship between you and your physician or other medical provider.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have learned through the device.
The Runtastic Running & Fitness app uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as running, jogging, biking, walking, hiking and many more. The 4.5+ rated app tracks details like duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more of your cardio and strength training workouts to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach your exercise goals. You want to live a healthier life and be your best self? Download our easy-to-use tracker app today and benefit from great design and exciting features to pump up your workouts.
The Runtastic running app is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community with millions of registered users that is fun and motivational whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
FITNESS APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in LITE version)
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Show your friends where you are & draw motivation from their cheers
* Routes: Create, browse & find routes and save them to your Android phone
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics (duration, distance, pace, speed, heart rate, calories burned, elevation gain, time, post-workout hydration recommendation) during your workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics for elevation gain, pace, speed, heart rate, distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval run training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
* Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
* Geotagging: Take pictures during your workout and see them on the map on Runtastic.com
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Powersong: Activate Powersong to boost your motivation
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 and above)
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
* Sync your activities to Google Fit
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Android Wear Integration: Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook, Twitter & via email
Please note, some features are limited in the lite version of Runtastic.
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
How it works:
-Just download and open. Our app tracks your steps for you as long as your phone is with you
-Check all your history from the 'Trends' Tab
-Support and encourage friends from the 'Groups' Tab
-Track your weight from the 'Me' tab
Some tips to ensure accuracy:
1. Visit "Pedometer Preferences" and adjust Pedometer mode if the step counter is not accurately recording your steps
2. If you use cleaning tools, add our app to the "ignore" list so that the step counter doesn't get shut down
3. Everyone is different, so be sure to adjust the step counter sensitivity if needed
Some phones simply cannot count steps if the screen is off or locked. We do our best to ensure that we support as many phones as possible, but if you do encounter this problem and the above steps don't work, it might be a limitation of your device. Drop us a message at our support e-mail, and we'll do our best to help.
Get Started Right Away for Free
-No wristband or other hardware required. Our pedometer works entirely from your phone with no additional setup
-No website login, just download for free and start tracking your exercise right away
Track All Your Activity
-Built-in pedometer tracks your steps all day long whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Records steps, calories, distance and active time whether you enjoy walking, jogging or running
-Give your exercise a boost by using GPS to track your outdoor running, walking and biking on a map
-Great companion for Quantified Self
Lose Weight & Get Fit
-Track your weight and BMI over time and correlate changes with your activity and other vitals
-Perfect companion to MyFitnessPal. Pacer syncs all your activity data to MyFitnessPal to create the ultimate weight loss tool
-Activity tracking works great as a complement to any diet
Stay Motivated with Family & Friends
-Create walking groups with your friends and family to compare daily steps in real-time
-Connect with friends trying to lose wait or get fit and keep each other accountable
Create Healthy Habits
-One-tap tools for building daily healthy habits
Other Key Features:
-The easiest to use pedometer for any phone
-Accurate activity tracking and step counting
-Weight and BMI tracking
-Beautiful trend displays for your steps, calories and weight
-Auto-sync your steps and calories to your MyFitnessPal account
Pacer Pedometer is totally free to use. Before you go out and spend your money on an expensive device, try Pacer first!
FEATURES OF HEALTH MANAGER.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- The dashboard view will always show critical health related information.
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* IMPORTANCE OF WATER
- Drinking water is an essence of healthy life.
- Water requirement level, total body water instructs an individual to drink a minimum amount of water daily to enhance their health.
* HEALTHY FOOD HABIT
- Nutrients are the constituents for a person to survive and grow.
- Nutrient content, calorie requirements, oil fat content, fat intake levels demonstrate a person to follow a healthy diet level.
* HEALTH IMPACTING HABIT
- Smoking and alcohol are health deterioration factors.
- There is a special feature in health manager which illustrates the negative effect on health due to smoking.
- Health manager induces a person to take no smoking pledge and record the number of days that a person is smoke free.
P.S. There are many new features such as health data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
- Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
- If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
Bet you never thought your phone or tablet could do that?
The Heart Rate Plus app will measure your heartbeat with great accuracy, using your smartphone’s camera sensor and flashlight by processing the images of your pulse on your finger!
Instant, accurate, and excellent for monitoring your health and fitness.
✔ Fast and accurate measurement
✔ Save result for access later
✔ Real time pulse graph
✔ Nice graphic with classic LCD display
✔ Share result with your friends (coming soon)
Please read carefully before using this app.
★ Hold the tip of your index finger over the back camera lens and flash of your phone or tablet.
Do not press too hard or you will restrict circulation which will result in an inaccurate reading.
★ After a second or two, you should see your heart pulse graph.
Keep holding your finger still for five more seconds to compute your heart rate and update the number.
For best results, hold your finger still for 10 seconds to get an accurate heart rate.
Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HeartRatePlusApp
*** If you like this app, please support us, you can remove ads from the Menu
***We welcome your ideas and suggestions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: This app is not a medical product!
S Fit features:
• Personal Fitness Tracker
Track your fitness progress, complete your exercises and share it.
• Set Personal Goals
Set your personal goal. Start with simple goals and change into a daily healthy lifestyle.
• Stay Motivated
Connect with others with the same passion to achieve a social healthy lifestyle.
• Create Challenges
Challenge your friends to exercise together with our built-in challenge menu.
Compete, share and track achievements together.
• Join Sport Events
Join official sport events available in our calendar. You might win special prizes.
S Fit supports OS Android with various screen resolutions (480x800, 720x1280, and 1080x1920). It has been tested on Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Note I, and Samsung Galaxy S3 mini, Samsung Galaxy Ace 3, Samsung Galaxy Grand, and Samsung Galaxy Core.
Download NOW and recommend S Fit to your friends and family.
For further information, please visit our website http://www.samsung-fit.com
Email developer: email@example.com
Now you can check your heart rate, in real time, with your smart phone.
You can see your heart rate, so quickly, precisely and simply.
Any complex connection process is not required with any device, for using Quick-HRM.
Download and find, now, how it is simple. You’ll then find out how it is easy. This application will be upgraded continuously, and has been developed for users to be convenient.
This is for you!!
1. Real-time heart rate measurement (Pay version: 7sec required for measurement, fastest speed in the World)
2. Management of the history of heart rates, and of the number of measurement
3. Automatic functions of recognition of heartbeat signal, and of measurement
4. Sharing measured information through Twitter and Face book
5. Reliable measuring results
Purposes of use
1. Checking user’s heart rate in real-time
2. For whom needs continuous monitoring of heart rate and management of record history
3. For whom wants to check exercise level and strength
4. For whom needs fitness and health management
How it works?
After illuminating the light from smart phone flash, the change of light is to be recognized by the application, by which the heart rate of user is detected (PPG mechanism / medical pulse oximeters)
Compass PRO is the compass in your pocket, when you need it, where you need it.
Compass PRO has the following functions:
- Shows direction of north, south, east and west
- Shows degrees in “side window”
- Rotating bezel
HOW TO USE COMPASS PRO?
First we’ll need to cover a little bit of compass jargon first. The part of Compass PRO that moves and always points north is called the card (with N,S,E, and W indicated, and a beveled edge with a series of numbers on it). There is a movable ring around the edge of the compass, called the bezel. A red double line across the top of the compass is called the lubber line, and finally, there is a little window above the compass which is often named as side-window (as it is on the side of a real compass).
Side-window navigation couldn’t be simpler. You point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the same number in your window as long as you’re going the right way. If you see a different number, turn until you see the same number.
The downside of the side window method is that you need to remember your number.
Navigating with bezel works essentially the same as using the side window, but your bezel remembers your number for you. All you do is, point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go, and then wait until the card settles down and stops moving. Then turn your bezel until the double triangle on the edge of the bezel (the notch right by the number zero on the bezel) is bracketing the north arrow on the card. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the north arrow inside the notch, as long as you’re going the right way. If not, turn until you see the north arrow inside the notch.
Notice that if you’ve adjusted the bezel correctly, the number in the side window is also the number directly across from you at the front end of the lubber line. In other words, if you turned the bezel counterclockwise until the notch bracketed the north arrow, the 120 on the bezel would be at the far end of the lubber line. Notice that on the card, the number showing in the side window is 120. If you were holding this compass and going in the direction of the lubber line, you’d be on a heading of 120.
Now you should have learned how to go to desired direction. But how do you get back? Easy! If you’re thinking in terms of the bezel, simply turn until the north arrow faces not to the notch, but to the single triangle that’s exactly across from the notch. Now you’re pointed back where you came.
The really tricky part of using your compass isn’t learning what the numbers mean and how to adjust the bezel. The most common mistakes are not holding your compass flat, and not actually going in the direction your lubber line is pointing.
Large iron and steel objects can influence the magnetic sensor in your Android device, causing it to point in the wrong direction. This is called deviation. If you suspect this is happening, simply move away from the object several feet and the problem should correct itself.
- Simple to use, use it like a real compass
- Professional design
- Large numbers and large rotating bezel
- Audio Effects on rotating bezel
- Incredibly smooth movements
- Professional and optimized coding to keep application size as small as possible
- It’s FREE
Microphones in Android devices are made to record human voice, therefore the maximum noise is limited and very loud sounds cannot be recognized (in most cases above 100dB). Sound Meter PRO is calibrated to be accurate in +-2.5 dB range of actual noise level and is probably by far the most accurate sound meter on Google play. We have adjusted Sound Meter PRO with the use of professional sound meter used by sound engineers and made required adjustments for many Android devices, including the most popular devices on the market today.
Levels of Noise In decibels (dB) according to American Academy of Audiology (www.audiology.org):
140 dB - Gun shots, fireworks
130 dB - Jackhammers, Ambulance
120 dB - Jet planes taking off
110 dB - Concerts, Car horns
100 dB - Snowmobiles
90 dB - Power tools
80 dB - Alarm clocks
70 dB - Traffic, vacuums
60 dB - Normal conversation
50 dB - Moderate rainfall
40 dB - Quiet library
30 dB - Whisper
20 dB - Leaves rusting
10 dB – Breathing
Why would you use Sound Meter PRO? Measure the noise your neighbors make, check new computers, refrigerators, air conditioning units before your buy them for noise levels and select the more quiet ones, to have less noise pollution in your home. Measure how loud your car, motorcycle is. Adjust the sound system for the party you are making to safe levels not to damage peoples hearing. Measure the noise in the apartment, house you are about to buy, it might be too noisy to live in and demand for extra noise insulation. Measure your love ones snoring levels and show them the graph after. Possibilities are endless, Sound Meter PRO is a must have app for every Android device.
QR & Barcode Reader is extremely fast and easy to use tool, simply select desired action from convenient menu and follow the onscreen instructions. To scan QR code or Barcode using camera on your device, simply point your camera to code you wish to scan and app will automatically detect and scan it. No need to press any buttons or take photos. You can even set QR & Barcode Reader to auto start camera scan when opening the app (in Settings) for faster use.
QR & Barcode Reader can scan read and decode text, url, ISBN, product, contact, calendar, email, location, Wi-Fi and many other formats of QR or Barcodes. After scan and automatic decoding user is provided with only the relevant options for individual QR or Barcode type and can take appropriate action. Unlike others we know what information is relevant to user and what possible actions can follow scan of different type of QR or Barcode.
You can even create your own QR codes with QR & Barcode Reader app! QR & Barcode Reader also offers a full array of sharing options to share content with your friends and others by using direct contact methods or well-known social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus…).
QR & Barcode Reader app can:
- SCAN QR code with any of Androids cameras (including front facing camera). App will automatically detect and scan QR or Barcode you are pointing your camera at.
- SCAN Barcode using camera
- SCAN QR code from saved QR image
- SCAN Barcode from saved Barcode image
- SCAN QR image from QR image url
- SCAN Barcode from Barcode image url
- SUPPORTS ALL DIFFERENT FORMATS OF QR AND BARCODES
- CREATE QR codes: web link QR (url QR), plain text QR, contact QR (with option to create from existing contacts), email QR, SMS QR, location QR (with option to create location QR with current location or from location on the map), phone number QR, calendar event QR, Wi-Fi QR
- MY CONTACT QR: easily share your contact through QR code (can be scanned from any other device with QR reader installed for fast and easy contact sharing)
- HISTORY: see previous scans recorded
- KEY-IN option: enter Barcodes where Barcode is defected and/or could not be scanned with camera scan
- SETTINGS: set app behavior with option to auto start camera scan when opening the app
- RATE: convenient link to rate us on Google Play
- SHARE : share content or this app with others
- and much much more, all available for FREE!
A spirit level or bubble level is an instrument designed to indicate whether a surface is horizontal (level) or vertical (plumb).
Vials on modern level meter have a slightly curved glass tube which is incompletely filled with a liquid, usually a colored spirit or alcohol, leaving a bubble in the tube. At slight inclinations the bubble travels away from the center position, which is usually marked. Bubble Level app tries to mimic the real level meter and displays the data as real level meter would.
An extension of the spirit level is the bull's eye level: a circular, flat-bottomed device with the liquid under a slightly convex glass face with a circle at the center. It serves to level a surface across a plane, while the tubular level only does so in the direction of the tube. Where a spirit level must be usable upside-down, the banana-shaped tube is replaced by a barrel-shaped tube. Bubble Level app tries to mimic the real bull's eye level and displays the data as real bull's eye level would.
Where any why use Bubble Level?
A bubble level is a device used in construction, carpentry and photography that determines if objects on which you're working are level. Used properly, a bubble level can help you create flawlessly level pieces of furniture, staircases and homes. A bubble level is also helpful when setting up a tripod for photographs or when hanging paintings or other items on the wall.
If the data shown is not correct you will need to calibrate your device as follows:
1. Open "Setting" App
2. Find "Motions and gestures" and tap on it
3. Tap on "Gyroscope calibration"
4. Place device on a level surface and tap Calibrate
Bubble Level app is the best tool for all your leveling needs, best and most advanced level meter on Google play.
Metal Detector app uses your devices magnetic sensor to measure magnetic field values and turns your phone into a real metal detector. Data is displayed in µT (micro Testla). 1µT = 10mG (milli Gauss). The magnetic field in nature ranges from 25 to 65 µT (0.25 to 0.65 G). Any higher measurement is an indication of metal in the area. When there is metal in the area, magnetic field increases. App works best detecting ferromagnetic materials, such as iron and can’t detect non-ferromagnetic materials such as aluminum. App works best detecting metals up to 15cm away.
Metal Detector app is simple to use, just open it and move it around. If the magnetic field values rise there is metal in the area. Accuracy of the app is entirely dependent on the magnetic sensor in your device and is affected by electrical equipment such as TVs, PCs… due to electromagnetic waves.
If the app does not work as it should then the problem is in your magnetic sensor. Maybe your device does not have one. Or try to initialize the sensors by pointing your phone up and rotate it in a figure 8 pattern.
If your device's case has magnets or contains metal elements remove the case before using the app.
We were told ghost hunters use our app to use it for ghost detection :)
shows reference to earthquake vibrations as classified by Mercalli intensity scale.
Vibrations are shown in all directions: X, Y, Z in different colors.
Place your device on stable surface and measure vibrations.
Mercalli intensity scale
I. Instrumental - Not felt. Recorded by seismographs.
II. Weak - Rarely felt, usually only on top floors of high buildings.
III. Slight - Felt indoors, like a passing light truck.
IV. Moderate - Windows, dishes, doors rattle. Like passing train.
V. Rather Strong - Felt by all. Small objects upset.
VI. Strong - Books off shelves. Trees shake. Isolated damage.
VII. Very Strong - Difficult to stand. Many poor buildings damaged.
VIII. Destructive - Significant damage. Branches broken from trees.
IX. Violent - General panic. Serious damage. Ground cracking.
X. Intense - Most buildings destroyed. Rails bent slightly.
XI. Extreme - Rails bent greatly. Pipelines destroyed.
XII. Catastrophic - Near total damage. Objects thrown into the air.
Icons in app:
M = select mode
S = settings – select between metric system (km/h) and American/Imperial system (mph)
W/B = white background, black background
H = heads up display mode (HUD)
R = reset (inside modes)
Speedometer – shows current speed
0-60 mph (0-100 km/h) – measure car performance from 0 to 60 mph, displays time needed to reach 60 mph and distance required. Mode starts automatically when movement is detected. R resets the values.
¼ mi (400 m) – measure car performance from 0 to ¼ mile, displays time needed and speed reached at the end of ¼ mile. Mode starts automatically when movement is detected. R resets the values.
Top speed – displays maximum speed reached and current speed. Mode starts automatically when selected. R resets the values.
This app only contains only the most important functions user needs from digital speedometer; it has no unneeded functions no one uses or needs from a digital speedometer. We kept is simple :)
Please use different modes only on race tracks and never look at your device when you are using modes such as 0-60 mph (0-100 km/h), ¼ mi (400 m) or Top speed mode. Developer cannot be held responsible for any damage, injury or death that could result from using or misusing this app. Always look on the road in front of you when you are using this app. Drive safely!
GPS needs to be enabled on your Android device to use this app.
Ambient temperature is the temperature detected by your device sensors, either dedicated ambient temperature sensor (only high end devices have it) or battery sensor. When battery sensor is used ambient temperature is similar to Android temperature only when device was not used for some time and was not influenced by other external factors (such as being in someone’s pocket).
External temperature is provided by automatic weather stations and data can change on minute to minute basis. External temperature is shown according to user’s position and needs internet connection to receive temperature data from the internet.
Flashlight LED uses your Android's camera LED (flash) to turn your Android into flashlight. With Flashlight LED you can turn ON/OFF your camera LED and use your device as flashlight, send SOS signal in case of emergency… Flashlight LED uses the camera LED at maximum power, making it the brightest flashlight available for your device.
Flashlight LED has the following functions:
- 60 seconds (flashlight is on for 60 seconds)
- SOS (international emergency signal)
- Simple to use, it only takes a click to turn it ON
- Professional dark design to save battery
- Professional coding to keep application size as small as possible, less than 1 MB, much smaller as competitive apps on the market
- Audio Effects on pressing buttons
- Integrated battery meter will tell you exactly how much battery you have left
- NO unneeded features no use uses – just the important stuff :)
- It’s FREE :)
Flashlight LED works with the widest range of devices with camera LED. In case your device does not have camera LED, you will not be able to use this app.
Start recording time, stop recording time, save lap times, restart recording time, reset everything and much more.
Stopwatch has the following functions:
- Simple to use, it only takes a click to turn start recording your time
Show unlimited amount of lap times
- Professional design
Large numbers and buttons
Stopwatch can run in background by pressing “menu button” on your Android, “back button” exits application
- Professional and optimized coding to keep application size as small as possible, 0.2 MB, much smaller as competitive apps on the market
- NO unneeded features no use uses – just the important stuff :)
- It’s FREE :)
Try it out, you will love it!
Timer has the following functions:
- Simple to use
Set unlimited amount of timers, down count to important events
- Professional design
Large numbers and buttons
- Incredibly loud sound when timer is up, use volume buttons to set volume
- Timer can run in background
- Professional and optimized coding to keep application size as small as possible, much smaller as competitive apps on the market
- NO unneeded features no use uses – just the important stuff :)
- It’s FREE :)
Try it out, you will love it!
PointToPoint is free and easy to use, with all required information displayed at all times. It only takes 2 clicks on a button to save your location and one click on a button to be guided to last or saved location.
Use Point To Pint to remember where you parked your car, location of your hotel, location of camping spot, when hiking, to be guided to pre given coordinates, to save your favorite diving spots, spots in nature and other outdoor activities... or any other location you would like to return to later.
PointToPoint enables you to:
- save current GPS location
- navigate from new location to saved location
- store multiple locations and manage stored locations
- enter location manually (coordinates)
- get data about current location, altitude, speed
- use compass to guide you to desired location
- get data about distance to desired GPS coordinates and estimated time of arrival (ETA Time)
- arrow points you to desired location
- use either metric (km, m, Km/h) of imperial (ft, miles, mph) system of units
Hold your device parallel to the ground as you would hold a compass in navigation mode. Please make sure your phone's GPS is turned on! GPS does not work well in inside buildings. PointToPoint is best used outdoors!