Jot down your food opinions at a restaurant or at home in this food journal
Take a picture of your meal to go along with your thoughts
Share your ratings with others or keep them private
Export your data to the server and re-import it if you lose/phones
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
With just a few taps, you can order quickly from many restaurants around your location.
Whether Pizza, Burgers, Sushi, Italian, Chinese, Indian or any other of your favorite cuisines. Ordering through the free Hellofood - Food Delivery app guarantees that your meal will be delivered fast, hot and tasty.
Order food online from your favorite restaurants
Simply search from wherever you are and we will show you all the restaurants available around you and pay in cash on delivery. After you have placed your order you will receive a text message on your mobile with the details of your order and the expected delivery time.
Food delivery made easy
In addition to ordering delivery, you can stop wasting your time queuing in line. Just order a takeaway with the Hellofood app while you walk to the restaurant.
As a final bonus, the Hellofood app for android will spoil you with exclusive discounts and promotions.
Tap, choose, and enjoy your yummy meal with Hellofood, your one-stop food delivery service for all.
Hellofood Free App Features:
* App available in South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru
* App available in Africa: Ivory Coast, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco and Nigeria.
* App available in Middle East: Jordan and Saudi Arabia.
* Fast and convenient ordering from hundreds of restaurants around you.
* View menus, categories and deals of restaurants that deliver in your area
* Save money by using our exclusive deals and vouchers
* Customize your meal with sauces and toppings - just like you would do in the restaurant
* Simple and safe payment on delivery or pickup
* Save several addresses (home, work, etc.) to order food even faster
* We save all your orders allowing you to reorder your favorite meal with just one tap
Prefer to use your computer? Please visit http://www.hellofood.com and stay tuned, we will introduce more exciting new features soon!
The BBC Good Food – Recipes app is free to download, but, charges for additional curated cookbooks. We offer 20 free recipes, 50 glossary items, cooking tips and a multiple timer tool for free in the app.
***NOTE ON COMPATIBLE DEVICES***
This version is developed to give the best experience on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy Europa, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3 and 7" HTC Flyer, 8.9" Galaxy Tab, 10.1" Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab 2
Whether you’re looking for weekday inspiration, trying to cook the perfect steak or attempting your own homemade ice cream, get cooking with the new BBC Good Food - Recipes, tips and cooking tools app. This app lets you buy and store all the existing BBC Good Food cookbook apps, and organise your favourite recipes and shopping lists in one place.
The app is free to download, and comes with 20 of our favourite recipes, like, Beef & beer pie, Summer vegetable curry and Chocolate & raspberry pots. It also includes tools like our simple-to-use roast timer, handy weight converters, and a basic glossary of ingredients and techniques, to get you started.
All recipes and tools found in the app are available offline.
The recipes include nutritional information on kcals, protein, carbs, fat, saturated fat, fibre, sugar and salt per serving.
And you can set your app to display recipes in metric or imperial measurements, according to your preference.
These are the existing cookbooks available to buy from within this new app, each with over 160 recipes to try:
- Healthy - 195 recipes including Salmon & ginger fish cakes, Thai beef stir-fry and Indian butternut squash curry
- Quick - 195 recipes including Quick lamb biryani, Parmesan spring chicken and easy puds, and White chocolate & berry pudding.
- One-pot - 170 recipes including Sausage casserole with garlic toasts and One-pot mushroom & potato curry, Prosciutto & pesto fish gratin
- Cake - 170 recipes including Lemon drizzle cake, Best-ever brownies and Carrot cake with cinnamon frosting
- Seasonal - 180 recipes including Asparagus cream pasta, Peppered chicken with watercress and Slow-cooked pork & red cabbage
- Food for friends - 170 recipes including Crispy chicken with pancetta & butter beans, Cauliflower cheese & spinach pasta bake and Bakewell cheesecake
- Festive - 180 recipes including Unbelievably easy mince pies, Classic roast turkey with red wine baste and Brussels with hazelnut & orange butter
We are always looking to improve our app so please feel free to email us any updates that would you like to see and let us know any issues you encounter.
The app has been downloaded and used by 1,000,000 people who love to cook.
Very easy to use.
Take a photo of the dish you have cooked or are ready to eat. All you need to do is 'cook' your photo to make it look delicious with a single tap and it is ready to post. In an instant, you can share the 'delicious' excitement with your friends and other people who like to cook.
If you find dish photos that look delicious, tap on the 'Yummy!' button.
Post comments or ask for the recipe. Interact with other users and share the excitement.
If you can't make up your mind on what to cook, try finding delicious dishes from popular photos or by browsing categories.
Find a dish that you want to cook and also get ideas for presentation and coloring.
Discover dish photos with recipes and get lucky.
It's a convenient app that lets you find tons of ideas for cooking your next dish.
[SnapDish, convenient and so many ways to enjoy it]
- Even hazy, dark and unappetizing dish photos can be processed to look delicious
- To make sure that your dish photo looks delicious, photos can be 'cooked' easily using “Rare”, “Medium”, or “Well-done”
- Blur photos as if it's been taken with an SLR by using .
- Multiposting to Cyworld, Facebook, Twitter(Photobucket/Twitpic), Foursquare, Flickr, Tumblr, Blogs(WordPress.com) and specified email address
- 'Yummy!'(like), Resnap (Republish), and post comments to interact
- Share 'recipes', post photos of dishes you've cooked and connect with other users
- Search by narrowing down 'recipes' or 'homemade' dish photos in categories
- Record and share what kind of 'food you had, where, whom with, type of cuisine, rating, price, calories and comments'
- Record your food lifelog by setting 'on/off' in publish dish photo for each photo.
Bug reports, suggestions and requests are welcome anytime. Email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Whether at a restaurant or at home, keep your food thoughts in one convenient place
Take a picture of your meal to go along with your food journal
Share your notes with others or keep them private
Free version contains ads
7/24 Bug fixes, No More Limit!
-Browse my category
-Browse recipes offline
-online cooking videos
Parma ham wrapped figs with raspberry dressing and a dolcela
Bruschetta Party Appetizers
Clams Casino Appetizers
Candied Bacon Appetizer
Wrap party recipes
Savory Vs. Sweet Christmas Party Food
Puff Pastry Pizza Pockets
Benedictine Party Spread Recipe
Nigella Lawson - Party Food Ideas
Reshmi Kebab - Indian Non-Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes
Halloween Party food Ideas
Healthy Birthday Party Foods
Trio of Sweet Treat Finger Foods
Party Caramel-Coated Popcorn
Party Chocolate-Coated Popcorn Recipe
BBQ Chicken Wings & Potato Salad recipes
Party Treats Guide!
football party food ideas
Easy Summer Food Ideas
Easter Party Recipe
Well, your search ends here.....Welcome to the 'FOOD COURT', the app with links to the websites of major restaurant chains of USA. This app is your very own food sitopedia with links to the sites of chains such as McDoanld's, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Panera and many others serving mexican, chinese, italian, and american food and much more ...
Go eat right every night !!
Here you access the recipes at the tip of your finger through our mobile application.
The application features easy to prepare recipes with step by step guides and is packed with features you’ll love whether you’re a novice cook or a professional chef.
Cooking is hard enough, but when you add in special dietary needs or food allergies, it can become overwhelming.
-Indian Food Recipes
-Chinese Food Recipes
-American Food Recipes
-Italian Food Recipes
-South Indian Food Recipes
Get delicious comfort food recipes for your next meal or gathering.
Taste of Home has lots of comfort food recipes including appetizers, desserts, dinner, and more comfort food recipes.
Tried and tested recipes, you're sure to find the perfect dish. Browse by occasion, cuisine, vegetarian and healthy eating or try our recipe A-Z
When installed, you will get:
* No ads, ever, not even on the online version.
* All the original features from Food Planner.
* Help future development.
* Help pay the server bills.
* And, of course, that fuzzy feeling of doing something good :)