HedzApp is children and family connection tool.
Note to Parents: After installing your app, you need to help your kids download and install the children's app on their phone.
Connect the apps by scanning QR code on the child's screen.
You will be offered to send the installation link to the kid right after your application starts.
The idea of this family mobile app is to prevent your messages to be lost among other notifications. Your message to your kid's cell phone will stay on top of the screen until your kid responds to it.
Why use HedzApp?
You might think that kids can easily chat with their moms anytime through other apps. However, they might miss your messages easily because there are so many notifications.
HedzApp makes sure your message stays on top by displaying it in a different way.
The messages are big, colorful and self-descriptive and they pop on the screen once delivered.
It will make sure your kids read and respond to your message. It is almost like if you were attaching a real sticky note to the mobile phone screen.
• Easy to set up and use. Scan a code and it is connected.
• Makes sure your kids read and respond to your message - by removing the message you will be notified immediately.
• Self-descriptive - messages are big and colorful drawings that are easy to understand without reading.
• You get a status once the message arrives and once gets responded.
• It looks and feels like a game - it is great if you have young and developing children.
• It is a fair game - kids can send you messages as well.
Once the kid opens the phone the message is seen and cannot be overlooked.
If you think HedzApp is a good parenting communication app, please take a moment to leave us a great rating and review!