Measure your reading speed.
You no longer have to spend extra time for speed reading exercises.
Speed reading exercises strengthen your eye muscles and help you concentrate.
I'm working on improving the application.
I am therefore grateful for any criticism that will contribute to further development.
okuma hızınızı artırarak kısa sürede daha fazla bilgiye ulaşmanız, okumadan keyif almanız,
sınavlarda zaman kazanarak daha kısa sürede
daha çok soruya cevap vere bilmenizdir.
Sol taraftaki egzersizlerden her hangi
birini seçerek Hızlı Okuma Eğitimi'ne başlayabilirsiniz.
Hızlı Okuma ile ilgili daha fazla bilgi almak için
lütfen web sayfamızı ziyaret ediniz.
This speed reading app is a fun, effective and FREE way to increase your reading abilities. This app uses the fundamentals of metaguiding and viewing exercises to train your eyes to process text quicker. We have also included a diagnostic tool so you can check your progress as you read!
The average adult reads at about 250 words per minutes with a 70% comprehension rate. Students who have used the Ivy Standard system have seen increases of up to 500 WPM in as little as two weeks of use.
Development of this app is made possible through support from our sponsors. If you would like an ad-free version (as well as unlimited speeds, comprehension questions, and integration options), try the full version of this app!
Q: Why does this app require permissions?
A: Basically, we use these permissions to run basic app functions:
Internet / Network State
Our app pulls reading material and comprehension questions from a central database so that you can see updated books / questions without having to download a new version of the app. Every time you open the app, the database is updated! Since this is only text (and occasionally a small cover picture) data usage should be very minimal.
Write / Storage Permissions / Phone State
We need to write the downloaded data onto your device for two reasons:
-to allow you to use our program in the event that you do not have an internet connection
-to save bandwidth so you don't need to download the data if you already have it!
Once again, the data we store is only text, so space used is minimal (usually under 1 MB).
**We do not collect any personally identifying information or store any other unwanted information on your device!
Also it used in speed reading training.
Rules of work with Schulte tables:
Find and click figures silently, in an increasing order from 1 to 25 (without omission). The found figures are specified only by a sight. As a result of such training time of reading of one table should be no more than 25 sec.
Before the beginning of work with the table the sight is fixed in its centre to see the table entirely.
By search of figures following one after another fixing of eyes only in the table centre is authorised. Horizontal movements of eyes are forbidden. Distance from the table to eyes same, as well as at reading of the usual text, i.e. About 25-30 sm.
Time and periodicity of trainings establish, remembering that it is not necessary to overtire.
While working with Schulte tables it is necessary to remember that training here not the aim. The main thing — expansion of a field of vision that can be reached by accurate following the rules of work with tables, the regular and realised trainings.
"Dont know yet if it really boosts reading speed but def surprised to see how tuf it is" Shrivalli P
"Magnificent. Magnificent,This App is improving my Memory and Concentration,Tremendously,Thank You". Frank Bednall
"Impressive I'm impressed with what this app has done with my view. You guys rock. The view for my eyes has expanded. Don't how but I'm greatful for the app." Brendies B
Tap the numbers - the best number game designed to train peripheral vision, memory, speed, agility and concentration. This game is based on Schulte Tables, Schulte tables can help speed the development of mental perception, including visual directional speed search movement. They are used to improve attention, self-control and the distribution ability to focus but to improve the stability of vision, discernment, directed search capabilities as well. The longer the practice, the shorter time needed to read the whole table. With in-depth practice, even the beginners can expand and accelerate reading and recognizing capability by vertical and horizontal expansion of vision. Ultimately these tables can be used to increase fast reading and attention. Each table is sorted by character or numeric order. How long should be needed to find all the characters or numbers in order? The shorter the better. On average, a second per cell is excellent, e.g. 36 second for 36 cells.
* Train reaction by speeding up decisions you made - try to decide without actual thinking about it.
* Train peripheral vision by looking at whole field searching for a number
* Train memory by remembering where is the next number you need to tap!
* Train speed and concentration by trying to beat the records you made!
How To Play?
This is a true number game. You have board filled with numbers starting from 1 to 36 painted in colors. Tap numbers one by one as fast as you can!
Comparing to other similar games numbers painted in different colors brings much more fun and results! Different colors trains peripheral vision and memory much better because each field is different.
Your aim is to tap all the numbers one by one starting from 1 to 36 as fast as possible. It is not so easy, try it and compare result with following:
1. Less than 30 seconds - you have an excellent memory and peripheral vision. You sure speed reading is not a problem for you.
2. Up to one minute - quite good result, you always have a room for improvement. Use the game to train speed reading, memory and be sure your speed reading results will become better with each day you spend in application.
3. More than 1 minute - excellent observance and excellent patience! But, you have a room for improvement.
Check your results with your friend - find who is the best one!
Comparing to similar games:
1. Fields painted in different colors! Much more fun with it!
2. Field is generated from scratch on each game run!
3. Leader board exists! This will remember you that was the previous result.
4. Time is running in the game. It has own timer!
5. Scores are based on time you spend searching for a number. Try to spend less time and see how you improve!
This application plays rhythm to suppress articulation. Rhythm (Beat) 200-200-400-400-800-800-800-800 ms.The application also takes the time listening to the rhythm (reading time).
Articulatory suppression is the process of inhibiting memory performance by speaking while being presented with an item to remember. Most research demonstrates articulatory suppression by requiring an individual to repeatedly say an irrelevant speech sound out loud while being presented with a list of words to recall shortly after. The individual experiences four stages when repeating the irrelevant sound: the intention to speak, programming the speech, articulating the sound or word, and receiving auditory feedback
После прохождения нашего курса мнемотехники, ваша способность учиться и запоминать изменится. Изменится ваша жизнь!
Мнемотехника - это приемы запоминания информации. Они направлены на развитие памяти и улучшение внимания.
Это приложение тренирует память, вы сможете:
- изучить основные методы запоминания;
- развить визуальное мышление;
- улучшить устойчивости внимания;
Упражнения представляют собой постепенно увеличивающиеся наборы слов, чисел, слогов, названий.
Развивайте и тренируйте память проходя все упражнения.
По мотивам книги Марата Зиганова и Владимира Козаренко "Мнемотехника. Запоминание на основе визуального мышления."
It is rather simple to learn speed reading, everyone can do it. Speed reading is a habit of perception of text information, and also speed of its understanding and learning. Developing the skill of speed reading you considerably develop speed of information perception, actively train your attention, improve your memory, and speed of your mental processing increases by 2-3 times. The regular practice of speed reading also improves general intelligence level.
It is known that many successful people have the skill of speed reading. Thanks to it they can perceive information more quickly, save time for searching the necessary information in a text, and, therefore, they make decisions more quickly. Now you can do it as well. Study and gradually increase speed of delivery of text information, and you will create a new habit of thinking and fast perception of information. Exercises for development of speed reading ReadRace and specially developed algorithm of delivery of information will help you.
The new Read Race program has united functions of the speed reading trainer and e-book reader. Load electronic books and text information in any language and study using your computer or mobile device.
Train with ReadRace and read in a speed reading mode in your native or any foreign language!
1. Tap rhythm by strikes at one point.
2. Tap rhythm by strikes of the active movement of the entire hand firmly and confidently, clearly.
3. When reading about myself while tapping constantly listening to supervise the correct rhythm and mainly its continuity. Not to shoot down the pace.
Schulte table - perhaps the most effective
way to do this.
The program is free and contains no advertising.
About Schulte tables.
Psychologists like Schulte tables tests. These tests are simple, understandable, easy to measure the results and interpret. Tests show:
- attention sustention,
- the dynamics of efficiency,
- the ability to quickly start to work
- mental stability
Advantages tables Schulte:
+ Simple and clear
+ Quickly activates thought processes and memory
+ Training skills faster decision making
+ Does not require much effort
The benefits of mobile application "Immersion":
+ You can use small periods of time (one minute)
+ Spend with benefit and pleasure painful waiting period (in line, in traffic, public transportation, the bus stop
Schulte table for brain development and intelligence.
I suggest a little digest of the book by Anton Moguchy "book-training for your brain and the subconscious"
== the digest start ==
To succeed in any issue and use our brains to solve the problem completely, you must:
1. Strengthen blood flow in the frontal lobes of the brain.
2. Mobilize the memory so that all the necessary information we now shifted from long-term memory. Thus, we assemble accumulated associative links of our brains that are relevant to the topic. We will not waste precious seconds in recollection, all the necessary information will be "over the surface."
3. Focus on the task competently. In one case, you need to concentrate, so nothing distracts not see or hear. In another - quickly shift attention. In the third - keep the attention of all that surrounds us.
As a result an interesting series of experiments were done two things:
1. Each new task, to present the subject is causing a noticeable blood flow to the frontal lobes of the cerebral cortex. With repeated presentation of the same task intensity of blood flow is significantly reduced.
2. The intensity of the flow depended not only on the novelty, but also on the nature of the tasks. The highest intensity was recorded when working with tables Schulte.
Why is that?
When working with tables Schulte, we do not recall, no add-subtract, multiply, not referring to the associations. In this way, the whole blood is sent to the frontal lobes, which opens our entire intellectual potential.
== the digest end ==
1. Schulte table sizes from 2x2 to 10x10.
2. Two modes of training: -
"Finger": each number is fixed by pressing a cell; -
"Eye": just look;
3. Statistics - The last time exercise;
-- The degree of uniformity of the last exercise - tactile mode only;
-- Timeline for the last table of training;
-- Graphs of the best and the average times for training for all time;
4. Ability to stop the exercise.
If something prevented complete the exercise, it does not get in the statistics.
5. 2 themes: -
Minimalism - calm black-white-gray
Caramel - for those who prefer brighter
6. Ability to prevent screen blanking
My plans for the development of the application:
-- A separate design for large screens (for tablets).
-- A mode of two colors (Table Gorbova-Schulte).
-- Maybe you can tell something.
Speed Reader app now features a RSVP reading mode It allows you to read books super fast at speeds up to 1250 wpm and complete big chunks of reading material in no time.
Now you can also read text from other apps in RSVP for free. Just tap the 'Share' button on your favorite reader and select 'Speed Read' to start reading your text immediately. This works in almost all reader apps including:
* Google Keep
and many others!
The app also features many speed reading drills that improve your scroll reading speed, reading focus and overall comprehension.
* Read content from other apps in RSVP mode, up to 750 wpm
* Read free passages within the app in both modes, up to 750 wpm plus bookmarks
* 4 speed reading practice games
* Multiple themes in RSVP mode
* Text navigation bars
* Read up to 1250 wpm in RSVP mode
* Upload your own txt or epub (non-drm protected) files and read in both RSVP and scroll modes
* 5 extra speed reading practice games
Use this app to develop your speed reading technique through scroll reading and a number of highly effective game-like drills. The scroll reader has several built-in passages for your reading pleasure and supports different font settings plus the ability to load your own text file (premium). In the Practice section, the app will walk you through several exercises (including the popular Schulte Table) providing tips & tricks and allowing you to evaluate your performance at each stage.
Speed Reader has a clean UI and has been designed from the grounds up to make your speed reading practice an absolute entertainment. More drills and reading material will be added in newer versions of the app.
We would love to hear your thoughts on Speed Reader and implement any suggestions that can improve your training and speed reading experience.
Learn fast math tricks easily and quickly.
Solve math problems quickly without a calculator
Practice each trick separately with unlimited number of questions.
Take our game like challenges that combine tricks together.
Score better on standardized tests like SAT, GRE, gmat, ACT, psat and mcat.
Math Challenge is the ultimate math game app for android! The app contains a library of game like math challenges and tricks which are illustrated simply and with beautiful colors to make learning math an awesome experience. Very useful math tricks and tips made easy with step-by-step tutorials and augmented with unlimited questions for as much workout as you’d like. The app includes challenge test rounds which test your game in several areas including basic math techniques, mental shortcuts, multiplication, powers, linear equations and others. More tutorials, workout sessions and game like challenges are added regularly.
Math shortcuts and speed calculation techniques are the ultimate brain tool that can save you a lot of valuable time during tests and make your brain as powerful as a calculator. This is most useful for time-critical tests that do not allow calculator use such as GMAT, GRE and other tests including GCSE, ACT and SAT. This app is most useful for kids, students and professionals who do a lot of math on daily basis. Even if you do a bit of math occasionally or enjoy math games and challenges, this app can still be a fun math workout for you every once in a while. Math Challenge will help you think quickly and keep your brain in shape. So go ahead, learn the tricks and take the challenge!
Challenge section is divided into three difficulty levels. Easy challenge, medium challenge and Advanced challenge. Each of them cover a number of tricks you learned in the tutorial section. Medium and advanced challenge levels may require a use of a notepad.
More tutorial content and challenge levels will be added on regular basis. If you like Math Challenge please consider leaving it a positive review on Google Play or upgrading to the full version.
Pratik okuma sistemi ile pratik okumaya uygun hazırlanmış optik formlar okutulabilmektedir.
Kullanmakta olduğunuz kitabın kapağında pratik okuma logosu ile kitabınızın pratik okumaya
uygun olup olmadığını kontrol edebilirsiniz.
Çözüm videoları Optik Formlu Konu Testlerinde yer almamaktadır.
Pratik Okuma üç ana fonksiyon üzerine kurulmuştur.
Okut: Optik Formların pratik bir şekilde okutulması
Değerlendir: Doğru – Yanlış – Boş cevap verilen soruların gösterilmesi ve Netin hesaplanması
İzle: Yanlış cevap verilen soruların çözüm videolarının izlenmesi
(Çözüm videoları sadece tarama testlerinde bulunmaktadır)
Pratik okuma sistemini öğretmen ve öğrencilerimiz ücretsiz olarak kullanabilmektedir.
Pratik okuma sistemi ile öğrencilerimiz,
• Doğru, yanlış ve boş bıraktıkları soruların sayılarını ve net puanlarını
• Hangi soruları doğru, yanlış ya da boş bıraktıklarını
• Yanlış cevap verdikleri soruların varsa video çözümlerini
• Türkiye genelinde okutmuş oldukları testi çözenler içerisindeki derecelerini görebilirler
• Ayrıca bu analizle kayıt altına alabilmektedirler.
Pratik okuma sistemi ile öğretmenlerimiz,
• Sınıf oluşturabilirler
• Ödev yada sınıf içi uygulama için kullandıkları testlerin okumasını hızlı bir şekilde yapabilirler
• Sınıf içi başarı karnesi alabilirler
• Her bir öğrencinin ayrı ayrı test analizine ulaşabilirler
• Ayrıca bu sonuçları kayıt altına alabilmektedirler.
Pratik okuma sistemi bu özellikleri ile hem öğrenci hem de öğretmenlerimize büyük bir kolaylık sağlamaktadır.
You can read and listen to it.
*this can improve your English reading and listening comprehension level.
*200 brief articles in English and reading these articles corresponding MP3.
*Articles are short. reading speed is slow.
*All reading mp3 are free to download.
*Favorite your favorite articles.
If you're learning English, download it. Thank you.
To learn more about our methodologies, please watch our app overview video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyrB0_hJ8wg
Monkey Junior is divided into three different reading levels: easy, medium and advanced. Easy courses teach your kids to read individual words. Medium courses help your little readers to learn to read simple sentences. Advanced courses are suitable to 1st grade readers for enhancing their reading fluency and skills in sentence formation.
The reading program covers hundreds of different reading topics for kids ranging from things at home, shapes, body parts, toys, actions, fruit and vegetables to wild animals, insect, nature, transportation, occupations, businesses and science and more than 100 different phonics rules.
Each course consists of around 80 unique lessons with 300+ sight words in 30 topics and 250 high quality images, 150 videos and 3 fabulous voice-over and multiple reading games. The curriculum is designed in such a way that each lesson is taken daily. Our reading program uses sight, sound and touch to keep your child engaged in the whole lesson. The images and interactive videos help to illustrate the words and the sentences to increase their reading comprehension. Your children will enjoy a completely tailored reading games at the end of each lesson that they can play and learn to read at their own pace.
Our interactive reading program is developed in collaboration with early education experts/teachers and adopts the sight word approaches proposed by famous researchers, such as Glenn Doman, Shichida and Maria Montessori. Whether you are looking for how to teach your babies/toddlers to learn to read or how to help your kindergarteners or primary schoolers to improve their reading level, this reading app is perfect for you. It gives your child a super head start in reading and it works great for preschool, kindergarten or early primary school.
- Learn phonics and pronunciation
- Gain a reading vocabulary of 3000+ sight words in a wide range of topics
- Increase your child’s knowledge in many areas.
- Learn sight words and sentence formation
- Read along as the words are highlighted
- Each child is assigned a suitable level of difficulty depending on his/her reading comprehension level.
- Add multiple users and switch between user accounts.
- Save and track user progress, app settings at user level.
RICH AND HIGH QUALITY CONTENT:
- Each course contains approximately a total of 3000+ words, 150 videos, 250 images, 2200 audios and 3 different voices.
- A course has approximately 70 lessons.
- Lessons are never the same.
- Different reading games will reinforce your child’s learning experience.
- Reading games are adjusted and customized by the individual’s progress.
- Stickers are awarded after each lesson.
- A new course is released every month.
- New languages are being added.
- Flashcards can be configured to run in different modes: flashcard (picture + word), only picture, only word, word then picture, picture then word
- The flash card interval can be changed from 0.1 second (super fast) to 3 seconds (super slow)
DOWNLOAD MONKEY JUNIOR NOW TO HELPS YOUR CHILD TO LEARN TO READ!
Monkey Junior is developed by Early Start Co. As we specialize in early education, our motto is, “Education starts at birth”. We believe that education should be joyful and engaging. We have helped many children to become confident early readers, and we can help your kids to be one, too.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With this application you will easily read texts with speed 250 words per minute.
What? Not fast enough for you? You can increase reading speed from application settings.
- Some pdf files doesn't have extractable text inside, so before claiming that application don't work for you, please try to copy paste some text from document.
- fixed bug when application doesn't load pdf's last page
- added book viewing feature
- fixed settings page crashing bug
- improved delaying mechanism
- made application invokable
- application adjusted for low resolution screens
- fixed browsing issues
- fixed infinite pdf loading issue
- fixed issue with screen locking during reading
- Added recent file loading option
- Added low speeds
- Added fb2 support