This application is intended exclusively for health care professionals.
This first application presents the main chemotherapy regimens used in the treatment of hematology and Lymphoma Myeloma conducted by:
Dr Pauline Brice (Processing Unit lymphoma - Hôpital Saint Louis - Paris)
Dr. Eileen Boyle (CHU-Lille)
Professor Thierry Facon (CHRU - Lille)
Dr Xavier Leleu (CHRU - Lille)
Simple to use, easy navigation and intuitive ...
Summary of all the protocols, classified by pathology, which are scrollable and identified by a specific color code
Protocol in each sheet are:
• The diagram with the dose, the method and frequency of administration;
• Additional information, if applicable, including prophylaxis and related measures.
• The results including clinical benefits and major adverse hematologic and nonhematologic their expected impact;
• The references indexed in stakeholders (treatment and / or outcomes) for each protocol sheets.
• Search tab allows you to easily find the molecules used in the various protocols and associated pathologies identified by a color code
• Selectable protocols Favorites, then found all classified directly by clicking on the tab "Favorites"
• Sharing function that sends mail to a friend the chosen protocol
Some protocols presented include molecules having no authorization on the market in the specific indication to date of completion of the application. Administration schedule and the results are then offered for information, pending confirmatory studies or regulatory approvals.
Updates will be scheduled to consider the evolution of the different protocols.