Important advice: please be aware that in order for this app to work, you will need an Arduino Yun microcontroller, a temperature sensor and a relay.
Before writing a bad review, please read the help section or ask in our forum.
Smart Thermostat for Arduino Yun is a "Do It Yourself" project to control your home's heating with your smartphone.
You will need this app, an Arduino Yun microcontroller, a DS18B20 temperature sensor and a relay. The total cost of the project is less than half of other well known smart thermostats ;)
Some features are:
- Control your heating system with your smartphone. It works when you are at home, or when you are away, with your roaming data connection.
- You can have up to 20 wired sensors, and you can configure which sensor is the master that controls the heating. In this way, you can program control the temperature of your home based on a concrete room and change the room that rules the heating in an easy way.
- You can have up to 5 wireless sensors. No need to connect wired sensors!
- The thermostat can work in manual mode or auto mode. In manual mode, you have to turn the heating on and or yourself.
- And In auto mode, you can configure up to 5 different programs for each day of the week, and each hour of the day. Then the thermostat will follow the program, until it is turned off by the user.
- Thermostat For Arduino Yun knows when you are at home or away, and can act accordingly to save energy.
- The software installation on the Yun was simplified with the help of a Wizard. You can now configure the arduino Yun and deploy all the needed software in two easy steps.
- And the most important feature: we listen to you. If you have a cool idea, or a special need, tell us about it in our forum, and perhaps we can add it to the project.
If you don't have an Arduino YUN, you can run the app in demo mode and see how it works.
At our web site Thermostat for Arduino Yun
you can find all the details of the project and the assembly of the components. You don't have an Arduino Yun but you have a Raspberry Pi or an old smartphone/tablet with Android 4.0+?
Then you maybe interested in our Smart Old Relic Thermostat app, developed to work in old Android 4.0+ devices, or an Raspberry Pi.
Please visit www.Smart-Thermostat.eu
If you want to know more.