The RiverFlows Widget displays your top 5 favorite USGS, NOAA, US Army Corps of Engineers, California Data Exchange Center or Colorado Department of Water Resources gauge sites right on your phone's home screen. Updated hydrological data is downloaded every hour.
The RiverFlows Widget won't do anything unless RiverFlows app 1.0 or later is installed and favorite sites are selected beforehand. See
THE WIDGET WON'T APPEAR ON YOUR PHONE'S HOME SCREEN UNTIL YOU PLACE IT THERE USING THE WIDGETS MENU. The procedure for doing this varies slightly by device manufacturer and Android OS version, but there are some basic instructions here: http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1628154
For older (pre- Android 3.0) devices, use these instructions:
The RiverFlows Widget will result in slightly decreased battery life and slightly increased data usage when active. In my experience, these effects are barely noticeable.
I welcome feedback and bug reports- please send them to email@example.com
Scores Widget is now completely FREE. Just make sure to uninstall any old versions before installing version 3.0.
If you enjoy the widget, please support us by giving a good rating. This will help keep it going.
Scores Widget is NOT affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by any of the professional sports teams or leagues used within the app.
- Supports Android 3.1 Honeycomb MR1 and newer.
- Supports the following leagues: NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA Football, Men’s NCAA Basketball, Women’s NCAA Basketball, WNBA, CFL, MLS, Men's World Cup, English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga, and World Cup.
- Reliably displays the latest scores for your favorite teams. If an update fails because there is no network connectivity, it will immediately update the next time a connection is established.
- Fully customizable.
- Speaks game started, score updates, and game finished events so you don’t need to constantly check your phone for updates.
- There is a single resizable widget for Android 3.1 and above.
- Each widget instance has its own set of teams and display settings. This allows you to place different sports and teams on multiple widgets to keep them separated.
- If you are only seeing the Scores Widget icon that displays settings when clicked, you have not added the actual widget to your home screen. Search Google, https://www.google.com/search?q=android+how+add+widgets+home+screen, to find instructions on how to do so.
- MLB Team Logos have been removed from the widget at the request of Major League Baseball.
- Speech will only work if you have a text-to-speech engine installed. You must also enable speech and select your speech teams before this feature will work.
- If the widget is blank and not responding to any presses after a software update, please remove the widget from your home screen and re-add. Hopefully, this will fix the problem.
- INTERNET: Needed to retrieve the score updates and download the supported teams.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Needed to auto update when a network connection has been established.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed to cache the supported teams list and to write a log file if the Enable Log File setting has been enabled.
FEEDBACK OR BUGS:
If you have any feedback or want to report a bug, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
I also urge you to send an email if you are having any problems with your teams. I will make sure they get fixed as soon as possible.
Looking for a lockscreen app? Forget anything you know about lock screens. Download Start and get ready to be amazed!
Start is a next-generation start screen. Start gives you quick access to everything that matters to you from your start screen. Start connects with facebook, twitter, flickr, Youtube, local weather forecasts, photo gallery, and a host of news providers using RSS feeds to make your start screen really yours.
It’s easy, it’s cool and it saves you a lot of time. To make Start even more fun, we have designed hundreds of FREE themes for you to choose from.
We know how much you care about your battery life so we’ve designed Start not to drain it. To give you maximum peace of mind, Start works perfectly with your native phone security.
With Start you can:
• Enjoy excellent performance with no delays
• Easily launch up to 24 apps of your choice or just let our smart algorithm set it automatically for you
• On Screen quick access configuration with a long press
• Stream your social media feeds with a single swipe
• Launch the camera and any related app
• Call/text/email your friends and family without unlocking your phone
• Get your favorite content from hundreds of sources
• Select your favorite theme or use your own personal picture as a background
• Chose and configure our widgets e.g. date, time and battery meter
• Switch between ring/vibrate/mute and unlock your phone with cool sliders
Get the unlocker here:
** Long press on home screen to install widget **
As an avid fisherman, I have tried a number of apps for logging my catches. Some of the are very good. However, I found that all of them had at least one major shortcoming that doesn’t work well with the process of fishing. That is, they require too many clicks and take too much time to log a catch! I want to quickly log a fish, take a picture, and get back to fishing. Who wants to spend a lot of time messing with the phone when the fish are biting? Not me, and I doubt you do either.
This trial version has the full set of features for the app. It is limited to logging 8 fish. Instead of having a Trial and Full version, there is an app for unlocking the trial version that allows you to add a virtually unlimited number of fish. The advantage of an unlocking app is that your data is preserved, and you get to try out all of the features of the app.
My Live Well Fishing Widget has several innovative features:
Home Screen Widget
Two widget sizes are available (4x3 and 1x1). To my knowledge this is the only widget for logging catches for fisherman.
The widget displays a count of your total number of fish logged. The count updates based on the filter you have applied.
Innovative filtering system allows you to filter fish based on many different factors (Fish type, place caught, technique used, and date parameters).
Defining Fishing Places
Places allow you to set up places that you fish. The zoom level that you set works with the filter so that when you filter by a place (such as Patoka Lake for instance), that it will include only fish that have a GPS location within that recorded view. This is incredibly useful for displaying how many fish you have caught at a particular place and displaying this information on a map. Setting up places also allows you to quickly access weather for the fishing place.
Map clustering through the mapping feature clusters catches together in a single marker when catches are near each other. It will put a count of the catches on the cluster marker. Simply click on the cluster to zoom in and see exactly where the fish were.
My Live Well
The Live Well displays detailed information on your catches. If unfiltered, it will show all your catches. If filtered (by Largemouth Bass for instance), it will display only the fish that meet the filter criteria. The Live Well allows you to perform many functions.
The Photo Album is also innovative in that it categorizes fish by fish type and only includes fish based on your filter. So, if you want to look at pictures of Largemouth Bass that you caught at Patoka Lake in the last 3 days, simply apply this filter and open the photo album! If unfiltered, you can get a quick count of all the different types of fish you have caught by simply opening the photo album.
You can quickly access current weather conditions and forecasts through the National Weather Service through the widget. Additionally, you can quickly choose any of your fishing places to get the weather at that location.
If you don't see your team's score feel free to add it from our database of over 25,000 high schools and share with others via Twitter, Facebook and SMS for Free. Tweet every score to all your friends!
Want the score on your website? Use our free widgets to update scoreboards in realtime on the web from your phone.
In addition to high school sports, we also support club, travel, competitive and recreation teams. If we don't have your team in our database, it is easy to add them. Find scores or share your scores with others. We currently have over 40,000 teams in our database!
Want to show an upcoming game? Use our web based game manager to schedule upcoming games that will display on your scoreboard before game night.
ScoreStream allows fans to share information about football, baseball, softball, basketball, soccer, hockey, volleyball and lacrosse with their friends and family. Fans can create their own teams or use our database of high schools in the United States. Once teams are selected, fans can post game updates via Twitter, Facebook, SMS or via the ScoreStream website to share with others.
Designed for use with the following leagues:
Triple Crown Sports, USSSA, AAU, Babe Ruth, Little League, Cal Ripken, Pony League, Dixie Baseball, Dizzy Dean, Connie Mack, NJB, YMCA, AYSO, FIFA, SCVA, USA Volleyball, Pop Warner, American Youth Football, USA Youth Soccer, LAX
Application Features -
•Scoring templates for each of the supported sports (Football, baseball, softball, basketball, soccer, volleyball and lacrosse).
•Ability to share in game actions, scores and provide commentary.
•Ability to share updates to others via Twitter, Facebook, SMS and the ScoreStream website.
•Database of high school teams with mascot, team colors and location.
•Ability to search for teams by name and location.
•Ability to create your own teams with levels of play from professional to amateur.
•Users earn points and badges for performing certain activities and gain ranking.
Can’t watch enough great sports moments? Thuuz is a must-have app for you. Thuuz makes sure you never miss a Steelers-Ravens game for the ages, a Lebron-fueled 4th quarter comeback, a Verlander no-hitter, or a Messi hat trick.
- “I’m a huge fan of the app.” - TechCrunch
- "Thuuz might be the coolest app that you haven’t downloaded on your phone yet." - Xfinity
- "All in all this is a fantastic app that blows ESPN ScoreCenter out of the water." - Billy (user), Los Angeles…we love Billy.
What makes Thuuz different than your average sports app? Thuuz rates all live and upcoming games on a scale of 0-100, making it easy for you to know exactly what to watch. Personalize the app based on your favorite teams, sports and even your Fantasy* players so Thuuz will alert you to the games near and dear to your heart!
The world-class TV guide** in Thuuz will tell you immediately where to watch the action. If you can't get to the TV, we'll let you know where the game is streaming on your mobile device or online. If you miss the game, you can also relive all the great moments with our links to the highlights.
If you're a fan of these sports - NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, Men’s college football and basketball, Tennis, Soccer, Cricket, Rugby and Golf - then Thuuz has you covered.
And if you play fantasy football or baseball on any of the major platforms, Thuuz helps you track when your players are having great performances and when is the right time to tune in and see a great performance. Thuuz will even let you know if your players get injured.
Here are some ways big time sports fans are using Thuuz every single day as their go-to sports app:
1. My sports TV guide: Check in to see what’s on TV right now
2. My on-the-go sports alerts: Know what’s going on when you’re not in front of the TV
3. My Fantasy tracker: Get alerts when your players are going off or are injured
4. My buddy system: Check in to a game and alert all of your friends to what’s going on
5. My time saver: Life getting busy? Use Thuuz to optimize your sports viewing time
6. My at-a-glance sports update with the Thuuz home-screen widget
* Thuuz currently supports only Fantasy Baseball and Fantasy Football
** Thuuz currently provides TV and online viewing information only for the United States.
Learn more: http://www.thuuz.com or follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@thuuz) to get real-time updates on our product, as well as what's exciting in sports.
Personalize your contacts, create events and share them with anyone you like.
Now you can add the sport event to your calendar.
Try the new widget to see what the next event.
It is the fifth version and we have improved a lot since we started, but we will keep working for you to enjoy. We are working on a newer version.
If you are interested in translating the application please contact me.
It is available for Android 2.2 and up.
More from developer
- Fast and easy acces to our Drupal powered site, from your Android powered phone.
- Favourite handling
- Content sharing (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Offline use, caching
- Widget support, auto refresh widget
- Category handling
- Multiple layout styles
This application was developed with our Article Publishing Framework. If you are interested in a similar app, don't hesitate to contact us.
Your feedback is always welcome.
Az applikáció prémium változatában jelent meg a PASO ’No Love in Town’ című kislemeze, így ebben a változatban elérhető az EP öt dala és a hozzá tartozó két videó. Az ötből három új PASO dal, kettő pedig a PASO’s Roots Rockers anyaga. Ez utóbbi a PASO dub-os, reggae-s, pszichedelikus side-project-je, ami itt mutatkozik be először felvételen. A Roots Rockers dalokat az amerikai producer Victor Rice keverte brazil stúdiójában, Sao Paoloban. Az EP-hez tartozó egyik videón azt láthatjuk, hogy hogy készíti el élőben az egyik dal dub mixét. A másik videó az EP címadó dalához készült videóklip, amit a PASO New York-ban forgatott, okostelefonok segítségével.