Read & speak English in minutes: The best offline phrasebook with guide audio!
Learn to understand AND speak English • anytime, anywhere!
With Hello Pal's free English Phrasebook, you can start developing your English language skills by using phrases from the phrasebook as you need them in real life!
• Over 2,000 commonly-used phrases, organized neatly into categories and sections, useful for everyday conversation
• Customizable phrases lets you insert vocabulary words that you really need (For example: "I am from [England]" can be changed to "I am from [Spain]")
• Audio recordings by native speakers which you can use to practice speaking
• The audio recordings have two types • a normal-speed version and a slow version, to make it easier to follow
• Each phrase has a regular translation, but also includes a LITERAL translation so you can better understand how each phrase is put together in that language, word for word
• Access your Hello Pal Phrasebook anywhere: even OFFLINE
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Learning with our free mobile app is like having a native speaker tutor you through applying your new language: you'll get audio recordings from native speakers which you can mimic, along with explanations on how each phrase has been put together, creating a deeper understanding for your new language!
Discover the benefits of learning a language through practice and real-life application.
Other available languages:
• English (American)
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Spain)
ABOUT HELLO PAL
Hello Pal's mission is to bring the world closer together by helping eliminate one of the key obstacles to mutual understanding between people • the language barrier. By creating a platform where it is easy to instantly interact with others around the world, and giving them the tools to communicate with each other in a joyful and fun way, we hope to do our part (however small) in fostering understanding and tolerance between all citizens of the world.
For more information, visit www.HelloPal.com.
Hello Pal is a registered trademark or trademark of Hello Pal International Ltd in Hong Kong and other countries.
FOLLOW US ON:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hellopalchat/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/hellopalchat
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/116731178310818772286
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/hellopalchat