The Daybreak program helps you to change your relationship with alcohol, whether you want to cut back on drinking or quit completely. Changing your alcohol habits is not an easy thing to do, especially on your own. Daybreak is a supportive and non-judgemental community of people all helping each other achieve their alcohol change goals. People that use Daybreak say they love waking up without hangovers, feeling healthier and having more time to do the things they love.
Once you download the app, some initial questions will help you understand more about your drinking patterns and help you to consider new ways forward to change them. You’ll set some short and long term goals, and straight away you’ll become part of the ‘peer community’ and be able to talk with other members about your alcohol experiences and get immediate help and support. You can also ask to chat with our qualified health professionals, right inside the app, and receive supportive advice and referral information tailored just for you. The app also includes activities we call ‘experiments’ to help you stay motivated and make positive changes to your lifestyle.
WHAT THIS ALCOHOL SUPPORT APP OFFERS:
· Health professional support: unlimited 1-1 online chats with our qualified and supportive health professionals right inside the app
· Peer community: people just like you, all sharing their tips on how to live a more sober or healthy life
· Personal Improvement: over 100 experiments to change your habits and help you on your journey
· Anonymous, safe, secure environment. No need to leave home to get the alcohol help you’re looking for
· Technical support via our dedicated email address email@example.com
REASONS TO DOWNLOAD DAYBREAK:
· Choose from being sober/alcohol-free, cutting back on your drinking, or staying with the amount you’re currently drinking. No pressure to give up alcohol, if you don’t want to
· Get help to deal with the triggers that lead to drinking such as work or social pressures, family, relationships, or issues like worry and stress
· Our members often share their own learnings about having more energy to do the things they love, losing weight, saving money and making the most out of being part of the Daybreak community
· Daybreak is designed and developed by Hello Sunday Morning. We are a not-for-profit organisation with over 10 years’ experience using technology to help reduce stigma around alcohol and support people to make the changes they want to make.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS:
Daybreak is free for all Australians and is funded by the Australian Government, Department of Health.
International members will receive the first 21 days for free. After this, they can choose from two auto-renewing subscription options:
Daybreak Short Term Commitment $12.99 AUD per month
Daybreak Full Commitment $119.99 AUD per year
Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the Google Play after purchase.
For more information about subscriptions and cancelations please see our terms and conditions https://www.hellosundaymorning.org/privacy-policy/.
Our Daybreak program is also available online at https://www.daybreakprogram.org/ for those who prefer a larger screen experience, and the same payment conditions apply.
For international members who cannot afford the subscription price, please start your free trial then email firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of your individual circumstances.