I have just paid membership but cannot access anything. I've sent an email, but no reply yet. It was good when it was free to comment and reply to others. Shall wait and see
This is an app with a true purpose!
Not free, in fact very expensive. Useless for a person in genuine need. Bleeding money from desperate people in need of support.
Great compassionate community that offers support whether you want to drink less or learn to moderate. The 5 stars are for the community, the app itself needs some more features such as a way to edit a post response.
Was a lifesaver for me. Great support. App is pretty basic but it facilitates connection to a community that really helps
- Save a useful share as bookmark.
- Health coach more accessible from main menu.
- Tips and answers to common questions.
- Welcome screen: sign in / registration flow redesigned.
- You can now swipe through steps on experiments.
- First post updated to be personal: not allowing default.
- Some notification improvements (some more coming next month).
- Tab bar in feeds is hidden on scroll to give more space to read shares.
- Default message to members to start conversation with coaches.
Stay Hydrated with Water Drink Reminder and Tracker App. Based on Water Therapy