Review from Kenny Ripper
Habe meine zukünftige Frau hier kennen gelernt... wollte eigentlich nur Japanisch lernen :)
I tried a few language exchange apps and found this to be the only one that didn't feel like a dating app. I've been using it for many months and I'm very happy with it. It can be buggy sometimes but I've never had major problems so far. The best thing about this app is the people who are genuinely there to learn and teach!
You should tell on the appstore that Hellotalks has adds. You are lying people .-.- I know that the adds can be removed if you pay VIP, but I Am asking again. Why don't you add the information on the playstore that this apps contains ads ? Other apks indicates on the play store that those apps has Ads
I've had this app for a long time and I have made many friends overseas and have learned a lot about their cultures and languages. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a language-practice partner or a cultural interest.!
It could be a 5, but sometimes on the default screen to see other people's post mine show up instead
I love this app , you can learn a lot languages with native speakers. It is awesome.
I really hate this app! I had 17 Japanese phrases to study in my notepad, yet somehow, you guys deleted all those saved phrases! I wasn't even able to study them. Fix your app, that issue really pissed me off.
* Fixed the crash issue upon clicking received card on chat interface
* Fixed the issue with no posts in Moments occasionally or showing "No Moments" after refreshing new post
* Fixed the error in displaying received comments in notification list
* Fixed the issue of automatically switching to speaker mode when there is new member joining group call
* Fixed the issue of not receiving comment notification occasionally
Learn Spanish, German, French+ More Languages by Reading Side by Side with Audio
Learn Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese & More Languages Free
Take your language skills to the next level! Learn French, Spanish, and more.